Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that its over for you if you're posting on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
No ifs, ands or buts. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either fucking retarded, teracoping, or a fakecel. End of story.

Based thread.

JFL @ thinking you can ascend as a subhuman when foids are getting DMs from multiple Chads

Only if you're a truecel like you or me.

It was over before that anyway

I want a tutorial to become fakecel.

Even most of the lurkers here are pretty fucked if they're relating to our posts consistently. Considering theyre 5-6x our active userbase there's gotta be some regulars.

YES IM TALKING TO YOU FAGGOT. Stop coping and make a fucking account already you subhumans

Even most of the lurkers here are pretty fucked if they're relating to our posts consistently. Considering theyre 5-6x our active userbase there's gotta be some regulars.
View attachment 276356
YES IM TALKING TO YOU FAGGOT. Stop coping and make a fucking account already you subhumans
Based

If you even considered making an account here it never began, most of us couldn't ascend if we tried
View attachment 276356
TRUE

It never begun. It just takes a while for each of us to realize it.

No ifs, ands or buts. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either fucking retarded, teracoping, or a fakecel. End of story.
Very true. You will never hear a succes story from someone who posted on co. We are truly lost souls :cryfeels:

Very true. You will never hear a succes story from someone who posted on co. We are truly lost souls :cryfeels:
Exactly. No one who has posted on this forum or even registered for this forum is "successful"

Have you considered flying a plane into a building?

we dont need to recruit incels we just wait for them to accept the blackpill

At least one-third of the userbase are volcels or fakecels.
Tbh. There’s LARPers, “standardscels”, faggots, and even your occasional bluepiller.

Have you considered flying a plane into a building?
I can actually fly a plane, however for legal reasons I must explicitly state: I do not condone or promote any acts of terror and will follow the Health and Safety guidelines and instructions administered to me by EASA, my local aerodome and all surrounding CZ's.

werent there some people which ascended like brendio or someone else?

I'm sure all of us that's here because we actually deserve to be here knows this.
The moment you get accepted in here, you're fucked.

If you even considered making an account here it never began, most of us couldn't ascend if we tried

TRUE
Tbh a third of the forum is fakecel

Rip me and fren @FemoidsGTFO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back