Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good looking people are the rulers of this lookist world

Brutal ass post.

Read it all

Nice read, thanks for the tag

In the sense, this was "water" stuff, but that's 90% of what gets posted on this forum nowadays: However, you articulated this quite well & used examples to make your point, which is more than can be said than 95% of the forum

It is truly astronomical to see daily just how much looks can & will inevitably impact your life, as well as how others pay the tax for it more than some.

You are right, whenever we get exposed to the brutal nature of things, we sort of "retreat" & encase ourselves within a shell: Whilst this to some degree does offer us certain positives within life(NEETing to avoid normies), it also contributes to many drawbacks, such as us losing out on education which overall could benefit us long-term & make our lives better.

This kid can't be more than 13 and his desire and will to live has already been extinguished by his normie bullies. I know you niggas don't watch videos but watch that shit it's just 15 seconds and I have timestamped it. "I'm beginning to think I don't feel anything anymore" His body and brain have entered survival mode and taken cognition of his physical and genetic weakness and consequently switched to making him numb to his emotions and his surroundings to ensure his survival. Were the effects of social ostracism more pronounced as they generally tend to be he would have roped instead of being shat upon by his bluepill normie mother.
I remember seeing this many many years ago

The only reason "life" "improved" for this kid, is due to virtue signaling & attention from the media in order to push more bluepilled nonsense.

And yeah, he's purely entered survival mode: I know that feeling, since emotionally I've been "switched off" for quite some time, so to speak.
Here's the second reel:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_gIma_NzbK/

Do you even see this shit? This person has received more validation and positive reinforcement in the course of these 30 seconds than this entire forum combined all our years spent on this earth. He also has the halo effect working for him in full drive. He is being touchy with these clearly underage girls who happen to have their father around them but nobody - not their dads or the people in the comments so much as bat an eye at this. Now I'm not saying he's a pedo lmao that's not my fucking point. I mean no shit he isn't but if this dude was a sub5 he'd be rotting in prison rn and everyone in the comments would be calling for his head.

View attachment 1267879

View attachment 1267880

View attachment 1267884

If he wasn't good looking, he'd be lynched

The only examples of "pedos" we see from pedo hunters are neckbeard types, because they know they'r easy to vilify.

It is truly astronomical to see daily just how much looks can & will inevitably impact your life, as well as how others pay the tax for it more than some.
This needs to be taught and drilled into the head of every normie and sub5 in this world. Many sub5s are being hurt because they are oblivious to this. I think being aware of the BP can definitely help sub5s avoid potential danger.

such as us losing out on education
I believe tolerably ugly and unattractive males can pursue education and have it benefit them obviously because it leads to well paying careers but for some of us who are trucel tier and get mocked every single time we head out in public it is definitely better to just accept we got fucked over brutally and I think it's best to neet. Nothing can be worth the humiliation of being mocked for your looks every single day.

If he wasn't good looking, he'd be lynched

The only examples of "pedos" we see from pedo hunters are neckbeard types, because they know they'r easy to vilify.
The lookspill destroyed and straight up murdered me. Even your own mother will at best pity love you. Call me delusional but I don't believe in motherly love being possible if youre ugly and weak and short.