Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Curries, do you mog Aziz Ansari?

Do you mog him?

• Total voters
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★

He’s the average pajeet with shitskin abo-mixed pheno and if he wasn’t a jestermaxxed celebrity aziz would be posting here.

[UWSL]@Currycel69_ @Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @CurrycelRaja @JayGoptri [/UWSL]

I height, skin colour and eyes mog him the rest is weird looking so idk

I am a lot taller than him but he face mogs me. Idk who has lighter skin, probably me but can’t be certain

View attachment 615557

He’s the average pajeet with shitskin abo-mixed pheno and if he wasn’t a jestermaxxed celebrity aziz would be posting here.

[UWSL]@Currycel69_ @Misogynist Curry 卐 @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @CurrycelRaja @JayGoptri [/UWSL]
Height, yes. But he has a significantly more pleasant face than mine. My skin is probably a bit lighter, but idk.

He height mogs me. I am 5'5 while he's 5'6.

Brutal and over when a weird skull shitskin curry mogs you:fuk:
He only height mogs me. I am way fair skinned and good looking than him.
If I wasn't a dwarf, I could be a normie:feelsbadman:

He only height mogs me. I am way fair skinned and good looking than him.
If I wasn't a dwarf, I could be a normie:feelsbadman:
Dude start leanmaxxing and get a V-shaped body it'll make you look taller:feelsaww:. Don't bulk up tho even a little bit of fat that others can notice will make you look like a dwarf gigamidget

View attachment 615557

face mog him probably yes but he status and money mogs me. so he mogs