Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcucks are the lowest iq species on this forum. BAN THEM ALL!!!

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
How is it possible that people in the 21st century still believe in God?
There are several paradoxes, some even dating back to the ancient greeks, that argue against the existence of a christian/jewish/muslim God (and by christian/jewish/muslim God I mean a god who possesses the attributes mentioned in the respective Holy Books, like omnipotence, omnibenevolence and omniscience).

EPICUREAN PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurean_paradox

OMNIPOTENCE PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

How is it possible that some people 2000 years ago were smart enough to argue against the existence of God, while some people today are still blinded by their faith, no matter what proof you give them.
So fucking happy that that low iq chimp @Samurai was banned, honestly people like him give us a bad rep and make us look ridiculous and stupid.

Download

What about other religions?

average Antichrist cuck
Jerk me off some more.

Imagine you believe in someone who puts obstacles in your way because they think you are strong enough to overcome them. Then you admire this "god". CUCKED

Any other major one. If you're fine with those, then you're definitely a Jew
I already mentioned Christianity, Islam and Judaism, I don't know which one you're reffering to. Also I'm not a jew, I don't know how you can say that

I don't believe in any thing but jesus

I know someone else asked this, but what about other religions?

uh

Attachments

• 1721331913813.png
    1721331913813.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 21
I already mentioned Christianity, Islam and Judaism, I don't know which one you're reffering to. Also I'm not a jew, I don't know how you can say that
Only kikes are anti-God and that's why they were rightfully punished in the Bible kek.

I hate the Antichrist

"My God made me a sub 5 manlet, but I'll still worship him and pray to him every single night" definition of cuck behaviour
gonna be more cucked when you reach the firery pits of Hell and the devil pierces your anus with spicy pitchforks.

gonna be more cucked when you reach the firery pits of Hell and the devil pierces your anus with spicy pitchforks.
I don't have any intention of dying now or ever

"My God made me a sub 5 manlet, but I'll still worship him and pray to him every single night" definition of cuck behaviour
I'm tired of these filthy retards who bootlick a kike on a stick, God made this evil unfair world and their disgusting cult promotes racemixxing

I don't understand these posts in the first place. @Samurai can't even defend himself, it's just a one way argument to put your beliefs above others.

Whether you believe or not, you are disrespecting someone who was like a brother to our community.

I don't understand these posts in the first place. @Samurai can't even defend himself, it's just a one way argument to put your beliefs above others.

Whether you believe or not, you are disrespecting someone who was like a brother to our community.
To defend himself from what? I didn't express my opinion or something. I Just stated logical undeniable facts.

Only kikes are anti-God and that's why they were rightfully punished in the Bible kek.
Kikes are anti God because they know exactly what they are doing and no they weren't punished either. If they were they wouldn't be in such high positions nowadays

Kikes are anti God because they know exactly what they are doing and no they weren't punished either. If they were they wouldn't be in such high positions nowadays
Kikes are in high position jobs because they are high iq

Logical omnipotence is an oxymoron to say the least.

How is it possible that people in the 21st century still believe in God?
There are several paradoxes, some even dating back to the ancient greeks, that argue against the existence of a christian/jewish/muslim God (and by christian/jewish/muslim God I mean a god who possesses the attributes mentioned in the respective Holy Books, like omnipotence, omnibenevolence and omniscience).

EPICUREAN PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurean_paradox

OMNIPOTENCE PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

How is it possible that some people 2000 years ago were smart enough to argue against the existence of God, while some people today are still blinded by their faith, no matter what proof you give them.
So fucking happy that that low iq chimp @Samurai was banned, honestly people like him give us a bad rep and make us look ridiculous and stupid.
If you honestly care about the why and the how, then study the philosophical arguments for the existence of God. There are also responses for both of the paradoxes you've listed.

Kikes are in high position jobs because they are high iq
No, they aren't any smarter than Whites. They're in those positions due to their extreme tribalism.

If you honestly care about the why and the how, then study the philosophical arguments for the existence of God. There are also responses for both of the paradoxes you've listed.

No, they aren't any smarter than Whites. They're in those positions due to their extreme tribalism.
There isn't any response for the paradoxes and kikes and chinks are both smarter than whites