Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcucks are the lowest iq species on this forum. BAN THEM ALL!!!

none of this nerd philosophy shit is gonna save you from hell, find allah asap
kys low iq sandnigger. It's not philosophy it's logic

How is it possible that people in the 21st century still believe in God?
There are several paradoxes, some even dating back to the ancient greeks, that argue against the existence of a christian/jewish/muslim God (and by christian/jewish/muslim God I mean a god who possesses the attributes mentioned in the respective Holy Books, like omnipotence, omnibenevolence and omniscience).

EPICUREAN PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurean_paradox

OMNIPOTENCE PARADOX: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

How is it possible that some people 2000 years ago were smart enough to argue against the existence of God, while some people today are still blinded by their faith, no matter what proof you give them.
So fucking happy that that low iq chimp @Samurai was banned, honestly people like him give us a bad rep and make us look ridiculous and stupid.
dont care you faggot

There is. You obviously didn't care to spend the time and look and study it. You just want to rant here, that's OK, IDGAF.

They aren't, you jite. JFL
Kikes are Just as smart as whites. Chinks are smarter than both. And I say this as a white person

There is. You obviously didn't care to spend the time and look and study it. You just want to rant here, that's OK, IDGAF.

They aren't, you jite. JFL
Also there isn't a response to the paradoxes I cited. If you think there is then link them to me you low iq christcuck

I don't understand how you can be blackpilled yet still religious

Kikes are Just as smart as whites. Chinks are smarter than both. And I say this as a white person
Chinks just copy and rip off Whites. They hardly produce anything original compared to us.

There's nothing wrong with being a Christian. God gave people free will which explains why he never intervenes with the world.

What caused creation of God then?
Answer the question, what caused the big bang & why did an explosion not destroy things & instead create things?
I'm not a creationist or evolutionist. The problem with both of them is that you are putting your faith in theories that have holes in them & can't be proven. I'm agnostic.

What caused you being Sub5?
Genetics. Even if there is some higher power it's not his fault for Inceldom. It's dating apps & social media fault & most importantly femoids & simps fault.

JESUS luves u (no homo)

he died for your sins

Answer the question, what caused the big bang & why did an explosion not destroy things & instead create things?
I'm not a creationist or evolutionist. The problem with both of them is that you are putting your faith in theories that have holes in them & can't be proven. I'm agnostic.

Genetics. Even if there is some higher power it's not his fault for Inceldom. It's dating apps & social media fault & most importantly femoids & simps fault.
The coping is abismal

You don't care enough to use your own time to find them.

I'm not irreligious, you fucking Mongoloid. JFL
If you're not irreligious then it is your best interest to send me those links you low iq chimp

Chinks just copy and rip off Whites. They hardly produce anything original compared to us.
Chinks didn't live in the same developed society as whites, they didn't have many opportunities. Also there have been studies proving that the average chink brain is bigger than the average white brain

It's not that if we don't have a answer for what caused the Big Bang it automatically proves the existence of God. We accept the Big Bang by empirical evidence, science strongly suggests it existed. We don't have any evidence for God's existence, however you wanna define God. Science has never failed us, whereas religion has. Earth is flat, birds can fly because of Allah, human evolution, Earth was created a few thousand years ago etc.

It's not that if we don't have a answer for what caused the Big Bang it automatically proves the existence of God. We accept the Big Bang by empirical evidence, science strongly suggests it existed. We don't have any evidence for God's existence, however you wanna define God. Science has never failed us, whereas religion has. Earth is flat, birds can fly because of Allah, human evolution, Earth was created a few thousand years ago etc.
"Science has never failed us" :feelskek:

Science always changes Whilst God doesn't

"Science has never failed us" :feelskek:
Exactly. With science I will have access to innovative technologies that will make me a 6'5" chad, while you still pray to your imaginary God like the good little cuck you are

Science always changes Whilst God doesn't
Science doesn't change. Why are all of you so low iq really? And how did you get access to the forum? You give us a bad rep

Science doesn't change. Why are all of you so low iq really? And how did you get access to the forum? You give us a bad rep
How is that the case? One example is the covid vaccine. The science said it worked in the beginning, then they said it didn't work. So it clearly changes

How is that the case? One example is the covid vaccine. The science said it worked in the beginning, then they said it didn't work. So it clearly changes
Where they said it didn't work? Science doesn't change. If that was the case we wouldn't have the advanced modern world we have today

Where they said it didn't work? Science doesn't change. If that was the case we wouldn't have the advanced modern world we have today
If science doesn't change, then why does my browser's ai say this when i look up "does science change"

Does science change

Yes, science changes. The search results demonstrate that scientists and experts acknowledge that scientific knowledge and theories evolve over time. Here are key points that support this conclusion:
  • Theories change: Even well-established theories, like heliocentric astronomy and the Periodic Table, can be modified or replaced as new evidence emerges (Quora, 2020).
  • Science is a work in progress: Theories are accepted as long as they explain existing data and can be modified or replaced as new evidence arises (Understanding Science, 2022).
  • Knowledge updates and expands: Science challenges and changes what we know, and through observation, experimentation, and data analysis, our understanding grows (The National Academies Press, 2021).
  • Scientific change is a delicate process: It requires balance, persistence, and a willingness to adapt, as exemplified by Lakatos’ heuristic for describing and explaining scientific change (Scientific Change, n.d.).
  • The pace of science has accelerated: The rapid dissemination of information and advancements in technology have sped up the scientific process, allowing for quicker scrutiny, replication, and building upon new findings (Understanding Science, 2022).
  • Science adapts to societal changes: As society evolves, so does science, incorporating new perspectives, technologies, and communication methods (As the world changes, science does too, 2021).
These points collectively demonstrate that science is not static, but rather a dynamic and iterative process that continually updates and refines our understanding of the world.

What caused the big bang?
IMG 3933

Stop bumping this nigger thread.

If science doesn't change, then why does my browser's ai say this when i look up "does science change"

Does science change

Yes, science changes. The search results demonstrate that scientists and experts acknowledge that scientific knowledge and theories evolve over time. Here are key points that support this conclusion:
  • Theories change: Even well-established theories, like heliocentric astronomy and the Periodic Table, can be modified or replaced as new evidence emerges (Quora, 2020).
  • Science is a work in progress: Theories are accepted as long as they explain existing data and can be modified or replaced as new evidence arises (Understanding Science, 2022).
  • Knowledge updates and expands: Science challenges and changes what we know, and through observation, experimentation, and data analysis, our understanding grows (The National Academies Press, 2021).
  • Scientific change is a delicate process: It requires balance, persistence, and a willingness to adapt, as exemplified by Lakatos’ heuristic for describing and explaining scientific change (Scientific Change, n.d.).
  • The pace of science has accelerated: The rapid dissemination of information and advancements in technology have sped up the scientific process, allowing for quicker scrutiny, replication, and building upon new findings (Understanding Science, 2022).
  • Science adapts to societal changes: As society evolves, so does science, incorporating new perspectives, technologies, and communication methods (As the world changes, science does too, 2021).
These points collectively demonstrate that science is not static, but rather a dynamic and iterative process that continually updates and refines our understanding of the world.
Your browser's ai citing Quora is funny as hell. Nevertheless, we both know what you meant by "science changes". By "science changes" you meant that science one day will tell you something and the day after will tell you its opposite. Some theories like the theory of evolution or the theory of genetics are so well established that they will never be proven untrue. Sure, they may get updated as we make further progress in understanding them, buy they will never be proven untrue. If science was some bullshit (like religion) that one day tells you one thing and the day after tells you its opposite then we wouldn't have passed from riding horses in the 19th century to creating spaceships that can reach speeds of 40 000 km/h.

If you're not irreligious then it is your best interest to send me those links you low iq chimp
That was a typo (should be "not religious). I don't follow any religion. And like I said, put in the effort yourself, if you care. Kys, if you expect me to spoonfeed it to you.

That was a typo (should be "not religious). I don't follow any religion. And like I said, put in the effort yourself, if you care. Kys, if you expect me to spoonfeed it to you.
I put in the effort and didn't find any. Neck yourself stupid nigger

You can literally use Chat GPT to do the work for you, you absolute fucking fuel sniffer.

Fucking hell.

You can literally use Chat GPT to do the work for you, you absolute fucking fuel sniffer.

Fucking hell.
Chat GPT, really? The same Chat GPT that can't answer basic calculus questions?
Why don't you use Chat GPT to find the nearest bridge to you and then jump?

Chat GPT, really? The same Chat GPT that can't answer basic calculus questions?
Why don't you use Chat GPT to find the nearest bridge to you and then jump?
Nigger, the problem of evil has been debated for literally thousands of years. There is more than enough literature on it. The time you've wasted nigging here could have been wisely used to educate yourself on the subject.

Nigger, the problem of evil has been debated for literally thousands of years. There is more than enough literature on it. The time you've wasted nigging here could have been wisely used to educate yourself on the subject.
Problem of evil??? I didn't even mention it What are you on you guttersnipe nigger???

Problem of evil??? I didn't even mention it What are you on you guttersnipe nigger???
The Epicurean paradox is a type of argument that falls under the umbrella of the problem of evil, which is a broader philosophical question.

>Posts thread using an argument for the problem of evil.
>Doesn't even know what the problem of evil is.
>Calls religious people retarded.

Just another arrogant ignoramus. Fucking KEK.
Neck yourself stupid nigger

The Epicurean paradox is a type of argument that falls under the umbrella of the problem of evil, which is a broader philosophical question.

>Posts thread using an argument for the problem of evil.
>Doesn't even know what the problem of evil is.
>Calls religious people retarded.

Just another arrogant ignoramus. Fucking KEK.
The paradox of omnipotence doesn't even mention the problem of evil you undeveloped orangutan nigger