Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Christcucks are the lowest iq species on this forum. BAN THEM ALL!!!

The paradox of omnipotence doesn't even mention the problem of evil you undeveloped orangutan nigger
Even that has rebuttals, you idiot. For fuck's sake, why don't you read up on some of the material? I get it if you don't, because you probably wouldn't even comprehend it anyhow.

Christcucks are better than Atheist Gooner Soys. Bring back tradition and remove degeneracy.

Christcucks are better than Atheist Gooner Soys. Bring back tradition and remove degeneracy.
0EB104DE B1DC 41BF B5E1 D4A74D89780A

Even that has rebuttals, you idiot. For fuck's sake, why don't you read up on some of the material? I get it if you don't, because you probably wouldn't even comprehend it anyhow.
I already said the material doesn't exist you idiot

Since the very dawn of man people needed some kind of belief in a supernatural creator that motivated them to work and achieve something, and nothing changed to this day. It doesn't even matter if some God exists or not.

I already said the material doesn't exist you idiot
You obviously haven't bothered looking. If you were serious, you'd at least bother going to your local university's philosophy department and library.

Do your research. Or seethe in your own stupidity. IDGAF either way.

No he wasn't retard Jesus was riding a bike