Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My message to all the youngcels on this forum who are about to attend their high school graduation

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Obviously the easy way out is not to attend, and to break with this normie tradition and the normies involved (which is what I did). However I would propose to take it a full step further; attend and make a scene in support of subhuman men and in opposition to the loneliness and exclusion that society subjects us to. Bring an incels.is flag, make a loud speech or protest, obstruct festivities and activities to demand you be noticed, and shit all over the party for everyone who does not care about subhuman men. This is dangerous and might even mean the others in attendance even threaten you with violence, but you will be taking a daring and revolutionary action and the best part is that you possibly aren't alone. This may be the most revolutionary act of your life to this point that you will have the opportunity to undertake and the experience you gain from it will forge you into someone with the rare skills of revolutionary leadership.

Here is my advice if you do undertake this. We can divide the other people you will be with into three categories: the backwards faction will be the staunchest supporters of social norms. They will hate you for what you say, respond with hostility, possibly threaten and maybe even attack you. At best they will hold you in contempt forever. The intermediate faction are the forces you cannot win over yet, but whom are forced to at least consider your words and actions and reflect on them. Their response will not be to support you but they wont enter into a counter-offensive against you either. They will most likely try to ignore the situation. The advanced faction will be the ones for whom your words and actions resonate. These are the people who feel in the same way as you, disgusted and angered by the judgement and ostracism society subjects them to, but are in a similar position where they are afraid to stand up. By taking a revolutionary action in support of subhuman men, you will be breaking through the glass and suddenly their thoughts and feelings will resonate with your actions and the bravest and boldest among them may even have the audacity to join you (in which case you will have found some of your truest friends and comrades that you could ever have), and if this faction is large enough to be consequential in relation to the other two, you will now (deserved and correctly) be the leader of that real revolution that you gave birth to -- the one who stuck their neck out first and shattered the ceiling that others might follow through.

Meh, I don't know if I want some guy in high school to conclude that he's incel and "subhuman" at that young age.-

Most of those guys will ascend in the next few years, and so to me it doesn't make sense to start waving flags and "taking up the cause", and making inceldom a part of your identity, when you're only 18.
-

Meh, I don't know if I want some guy in high school to conclude that he's incel and "subhuman" at that young age.--
That can easily be concluded as early as 14.

That is a very stupid idea. My advice would be to keep as low profile as possible at all times and not let anyone know you are an incel

Bring an incels.is flag, make a loud speech or protest, obstruct festivities and activities to demand you be noticed, and shit all over the party for everyone who does not care about subhuman men. This is dangerous and might even mean the others in attendance even threaten you with violence, but you will be taking a daring and revolutionary action and the best part is that you possibly aren't alone. This may be the most revolutionary act of your life to this point that you will have the opportunity to undertake and the experience you gain from it will forge you into someone with the rare skills of revolutionary leadership.
incredibly high IQ

Meh, I don't know if I want some guy in high school to conclude that he's incel and "subhuman" at that young age.-

Most of those guys will ascend in the next few years, and so to me it doesn't make sense to start waving flags and "taking up the cause", and making inceldom a part of your identity, when you're only 18.
I found out I was unclean at 14, and at 15 I abandoned my social life. At first my mother took me to a psychiatrist, then I stopped on my own, it was only 1 visit. I sailed out of school before I finished, and it was at the age of 15 that I came back to a hikikomori, the last time I had to leave home was to make my enrollment, and I was dismissed normally. So much does the guy find himself unclean, is already part of the essence, and to use the confrontation of psychology and psychiatry is a banal idiot thing.

high school is nothing special

get your diploma and gtfo

Don't do this shit jfl