Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chance for autistcels to ascend! New dating app made for those with autism!

and? every generation aborts all male offspring, no problem, no incels. autism should not be eliminated, that would be a loss to humanity.

How does humanity benefit from having females with autism? They're just as useless as females that are NT.

I remember a HTN looking autistic guy when i work at a fast food place. He had a crush on the most subhuman looking toilet in the restaurant and she still rejected him :feelsbadman: :feelskek:

NEVER began for autistcels

Autistic women are very marginalized on to whether they like or hate autistic men, I’d say it leans onto the latter. Which means, these same women would not use such an app in the first place when there’s tinder and bumble, where they can freely get fucked by NT chads. Now for the less common demographic, the same rule in all dating apps will apply as others have said here already, only the best looking guys will get all the women. If you’re autistic and below HTN its over.

Toilet won't use this shit.

It will be full of fags and trannies JFL

What stops regular guys from signing up and stealing all the autistic foids for themselves because they'll have infinitely better social skills? Nice idea but flawed in practice. Also autistic foids tend to go for the same types of guy as NT ones.

What stops regular guys from signing up and stealing all the autistic foids for themselves because they'll have infinitely better social skills? Nice idea but flawed in practice. Also autistic foids tend to go for the same types of guy as NT ones.
They should require proof of diagnosis at least.

Should have better invested these shekels into research for an autism cure

Everybody is claiming to be autistic these days. Lots of online autistic communities encourage self-diagnosis. I doubt the app will screen its users for a legitimate diagnosis.

Should have better invested these shekels into research for an autism cure
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4M_-YxLlu3/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

JFL this won’t change a thing. The app will get over-run by chads (whether they really have autism or r just LARPing as autists to fuck the hot autistic sluts, while ACTUAL autistic avERage-looking/below-avERage looking cels continue to rot)

If you have autism, you bettER be 6/10 in looks MINIMUM (othERwise it’s ovER).

Oh come on! :feels::feelstrash::feelsUnreal: Even autistic foids wouldn't want us they're hypergamy for atleast a normie or Chad :chad:

So basically Autistic Sally will have 100 messages a day from autistic john, steve, rob etc.

Autistic Sally then sits on the new 'Tinder' piling up compliments.

Last edited:
I'm assuming 99% of the "women" on this will be trans.

Actual autistic women HATE autistic men and will never put any effort into just talking to them.