Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chance for autistcels to ascend! New dating app made for those with autism!

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4M_-YxLlu3/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

JFL this won’t change a thing. The app will get over-run by chads (whether they really have autism or r just LARPing as autists to fuck the hot autistic sluts, while ACTUAL autistic avERage-looking/below-avERage looking cels continue to rot)

If you have autism, you bettER be 6/10 in looks MINIMUM (othERwise it’s ovER).

Last edited:
Btw autistic women often admit they hate autistic men

Btw autistic women often admit they hate autistic men

They r talking about sub 6 autistic men, your autism doesn’t mattER significantly if you’re at least 6/10 in looks

Last edited:
Dead app. No toilets will use it.

Dead app. No toilets will use it.

Only if they’re looking for an autistic chad because they got bored of neurotypical chad.

Some foids actually target autist chads specifically, because this allows the foids to get fucked by a good looking man who is less likely to be abusive or manipulative because those aforementioned dark triad traits are OPPOSITE to the typical traits of autists.

Only if they’re looking for an autistic chad because they got bored of neurotypical chad.

Some foids actually target autist chads specifically, because this allows the foids to get fucked by a good looking man who is less likely to be abusive or manipulative because those aforementioned dark triad traits are OPPOSITE to the typical traits of autists.
Never seen foids seek out autistic men. These kinds of toilets must be rare as shit. Maybe they exist no clue. Dark triad preference is too strong.

Chad only app

Tbh it will probably be just like tinder where the autistic toilets have sex with all the autistic htns/chadlites. Meanwhile sub5 autists like myself rot.

Tbh it will probably be just like tinder where the autistic toilets have sex with all the autistic htns/chadlites. Meanwhile sub5 autists like myself rot.
More like larpers even autistic 8s are dumb asf

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4M_-YxLlu3/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

JFL this won’t change a thing. The app will get over-run by chads (whether they really have autism or r just LARPing as autists to fuck the hot autistic sluts, while ACTUAL autistic avERage-looking/below-avERage looking cels continue to rot)

If you have autism, you bettER be 6/10 in looks MINIMUM (othERwise it’s ovER).

Autistic women don't exist it's just a social construct most of the time not a clinical problem. The amount of foids who claim they have autism baffles me. They like making up imaginary problems to have the spot light on themselves. Typical foid behaviour. Even if they did have autism, it wouldn't affect their life as much as it would for a guy and they wouldn't go preaching everywhere 'I have autism!!' they would get on with their lives since it's way easier for them to mask autism than it is with guys. It's practically undetectable most of the time in women so it's just about being 'le quirky' for women

"Autistic" foids still want Nt Chad

I might install it, but i doubt that it will have any users in my country becuase even mainstream dating apps are already dead in my country.

When i set age limit 18-22 in Badoo and swipe like 40-45 times, it says that there are no more results matching your filters...

New place to easily chadfish?

The 90/10 rule will still apply, nothing will change.
This is like trying to paint shit with a different color. :feelskek:

Justins typically are on most apps messaging most women.

''I thought he was different''

''F all men''

1. autistic women hate autistic men
2. male autists outnumber foid autists 4 to 1
3. dating apps are jewish
4. normies take up all the autistic foids because innocence is attractive

Last edited:
Autistic women don't exist it's just a social construct most of the time not a clinical problem. The amount of foids who claim they have autism baffles me. They like making up imaginary problems to have the spot light on themselves. Typical foid behaviour. Even if they did have autism, it wouldn't affect their life as much as it would for a guy and they wouldn't go preaching everywhere 'I have autism!!' they would get on with their lives since it's way easier for them to mask autism than it is with guys. It's practically undetectable most of the time in women so it's just about being 'le quirky' for women
Very rare based and high IQ GrAYman.

Apparently THIS is a lonely autistic female

Keyword; former playboy bunny.

People like this silence those who are struggling.

It’s a joke that Women try to claim victimhood in a feminist and gynocentric society which (by definition) is structured to benefit women primarily.

It’s like the Jew who cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Women and Jews are allies because they are both evil. They must be ERadicated

I'm not actually high IQ i'm just a pseud :feelsrope::feelsrope:
blink-182 wtf GIF

First and last time I ever trust a GrAYcel.

All women but especially autistic women hate autistic men. It hurts their feelings that they have a counterpart they might be expected to be a mate too.

All women but especially autistic women hate autistic men. It hurts their feelings that they have a counterpart they might be expected to be a mate too.
Autism for men is such a death sentence

Women aren't going to use it because they hate autistic men.

The miniscule amount of female users will leave the app after realising that there are less "creeps" on Tinder and Bumble. :lul:

this will have at least 5 times worse sex ratio than the standard sex ratio in normal online dating (in normal online dating sites in finland the ratio is like 50 men to 1 woman, so this site will have at least 250 autistic men for one autistic female)

yeah have fun talking to what is gonna be 99% dudes and 1% women trolling autistic guys

What about a dating app for subhumans?

Too much competition. for every 3 autistic men there's 1 autistic woman. Since the ratio on tinder is 3 men for every 1 woman, I think we know that the gender ratio on the autistic dating app is going to be worse.

this will have at least 5 times worse sex ratio than the standard sex ratio in normal online dating (in normal online dating sites in finland the ratio is like 50 men to 1 woman, so this site will have at least 250 autistic men for one autistic female)
Too much competition. for every 3 autistic men there's 1 autistic woman. Since the ratio on tinder is 3 men for every 1 woman, I think we know that the gender ratio on the autistic dating app is going to be worse.
And many autistic women would rather just date NT men on Tinder and Bumble. I think most of the "women" on this app will just be scammers, catfishers and bots.

Last edited:
FUCK DATING APPS!

Autistic men won't even go on it because they have better special interests to attend too and autistic women don't like autistic men since they all like Chad

for every 3 autistic men there's 1 autistic woman
i think it is significantly more than that, at the very least 4 to 1

What problem is this trying to solve? Only autistic men have problems finding romantic/sexual partners; autistic women do not have those problems! And they would rather have non-autistic boyfriend! It is probably genetic preference to benefit the offspring: I get turned on more by very extroverted/outgoing females all other things being equal.

only option for autistic males is earning as much money and status as possible and paying for sex and paying for procreation and aborting all male offspring so that the figurative can is NOT kicked forward.

i think it is significantly more than that, at the very least 4 to 1

What problem is this trying to solve? Only autistic men have problems finding romantic/sexual partners; autistic women do not have those problems! And they would rather have non-autistic boyfriend! It is probably genetic preference to benefit the offspring: I get turned on more by very extroverted/outgoing females all other things being equal.

only option for autistic males is earning as much money and status as possible and paying for sex and paying for procreation and aborting all male offspring so that the figurative can is NOT kicked forward.

Low IQ since the female offspring can still pass the autism down according to your approach.

Betabuxxing is cucked. If you're White and autistic, the only sensible thing to do (if you do anything at all other than rot) is geomaxx to somewhere that females won't mind your autism.

Low IQ since the female offspring can still pass the autism down according to your approach.
and? every generation aborts all male offspring, no problem, no incels. autism should not be eliminated, that would be a loss to humanity.