Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cassady Campbell is proof NOTHING can save you if you without FACE.

visage

visage

Banned
-
his history going from an aspie natty gymcel to a failed roidcel to a drug abusing split personality chameleon prankster

AND he is white.

some would say he is AVERAGE. No you fools. He is what a SUB FUCKING FIVE looks like. He IS PROOF in pudding that nothing can save a sub 5 in 2018 and beyond.

J-just roidcel bro...foids can 'sense' your test.. its all about your vibe, girls LOVE masculinity. hahah you stupid fucking coper. This guy admitted to being on 500 mg Test guess what? still incel. still invisible. he lost a huge amount of hair on cycle and realized (albeit too late) that HAIR>muscles. and he didnt even get that big. genetics thats bc life = genetics. now he is admittedly on minoxidil. probably even fin.

j-just drug max bro..youre too high inhib..just get tipsy, j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j JUST FUCKING get high BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to get fucking loose, just fucking relaaaaax. you stupid bitch. you still dont get it.

foids react to him in his videos with utter disgust and contempt. like a fucking little parasite. sub 5's are parasites. youre nothing more than an annoying obstacle.
there are no copes. there is only suffering

Oh and if you think I admire him for getting big on youtube i dont because he is tweaked out in every single one of his pranks.

this thread couldve been better but i just dont give a fuck.

agreed but I don't think he's tweaked. seems like a good little white boy that wouldn't touch drugs.. at least nothing serious.. just the trendy stuff

Dude has a subhuman lower third JFL not sure how he hasn’t roped by now after getting rejected by every foid he approaches and he posts it on cucktube for everyone to laugh at him