Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill chadfishing DESTROYED ME like nothing else but also made me realise a trucel shouldnt give two fucks about life and hedonismmaxx

benzocel

benzocel

Recruit
★★
its one thing to know this shit about how looks is everything and i know its something we have all EXPERIENCED but our experiences have been that which is meted out to those with bottom tier looks. chadfishing helped me experience what lifes like for the top 5% and i have never been so disillusioned. i feel so done with dating that i wouldnt even wanna date even if i got the chance because chad ignites feelings in women that i have considered possible.

i literally got treated like a prince and all of this while even being occasionally rude to stacys and beckys. it was literally a matter "he can do no wrong" i could say whatever do whatever, hell i could be more autistic than i am irl and they would all still eat that shit up. NORMIES AND FOIDS WHO TELL YOU TO WORK HARDER ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND I HATE THESE CUNTS. how tf is careermaxxing supposed to help me get better bones? bones is literally the only thing that matters in life, would rather be a homeless chad than a truecel millionaire who cant get ONE women to desire him.

i literally got girls to fall for me in 20-30 messages exchanged. how do i know this? because theyd go insane when i wouldnt reply to them lmfao. these fuckers genuinely got this attached THIS EASILY just because of bones kek. meanwhile its been 21 years for me irl jfl

fuck working unless its for copes. and fuck all the gaslighting whores. and the normies. fuck them all man, that life is rigged from the get go is so fucking obvious but because they want you to play their games and provide for them by wageslaving and because they want you to help them feel good by letting them mog you 24/7 they WANT YOU AROUND living life on nightmare mode with zero attention from females

also incels i think should focus only on maximising their pleasure. fuck being kind to normies or anyone but other truecels. fuck everyone over even if it gets you a fucking $2 bill. there is no morality in this world. there is no good vs bad. there is ugly vs beautiful and good bones vs bad bones. anything chad does is good while anything a sub5 does is evil. there is a literal page on instagram called mugshotbaddies and its got tens of thousands people literally losing their shit just because they are attractive. nobody gives a fuck about you being a thief, an abuser, a murderer or anything if YOURE GOOD LOOKING.

Last edited:
Exactly right sir. Careermaxx only for yourself. Doing it for foids is cucked and waste of time

I made a lot of chadfish in my teens. Literally the best slice of my life, I had so many virtual friends and girlfriends...

Yep. Genes are all that matter in this world, in this life. Perhaps in the next, things will be different if there is such a thing.

Genes are all that matter in this world
i wish my mum would admit this for once. she just tells me to get good personality saying she knows this guy from college who got a gf and she showed me a photo of his and he was an eight at least. she really showed the photo of a guy with good sharp features to her jawless son jfl. why are foids so fucking conniving. anything to keep the gynecocracy in place

i wish my mum would admit this for once. she just tells me to get good personality saying she knows this guy from college who got a gf and she showed me a photo of his and he was an eight at least. she really showed the photo of a guy with good sharp features to her jawless son jfl. why are foids so fucking conniving. anything to keep the gynecocracy in place
Your mom sounds bluepilled as fuck, on top of the fact that she is a woman and your mother.
I'm unfamiliar with your relationship with your mother, but whatever she says doesn't apply to reality. Exceptions exist for many rules.
The average height for a woman is around 5'4', yet guess what? Some women are over seven feet tall. Does this suddenly mean that average women are seven feet tall? NOPE!
Women, mostly! They are around five feet across the world, depending on their race, genes, and environment growing up.

Do some ugly people get chicks? Sure! Absolutely! But this does not suddenly mean that the average ugly inkie can realistically get a girl who loves him for who he is. It's just not. So, no matter what your mother or whoever preaches, the blackpill is the truth. It is reality. Genes are all. That is it. You either were born with a winning set or not. It sucks. It's brutal. But it is what it is.

its one thing to know this shit about how looks is everything and i know its something we have all EXPERIENCED but our experiences have been that which is meted out to those with bottom tier looks. chadfishing helped me experience what lifes like for the top 5% and i have never been so disillusioned. i feel so done with dating that i wouldnt even wanna date even if i got the chance because chad ignites feelings in women that i have considered possible.
It must be awful to know what true love is like but you can never experience it. And I don't know if I would want to. I think we also need to delusionmaxx to protect ourselves from the brutal reality of this world. Many normies already do so unconsciously. It will be harder to do so once blackpilled but the alternative is a hollow empty life where one cannot enjoy anything.

Do some ugly people get chicks? Sure! Absolutely! But this does not suddenly mean that the average ugly inkie can realistically get a girl who loves him for who he is. It's just not. So, no matter what your mother or whoever preaches, the blackpill is the truth. It is reality. Genes are all. That is it. You either were born with a winning set or not. It sucks. It's brutal. But it is what it is.
And most of these women are settling. Of course it is becoming worse today because hypergamy and casual sex is more normalized but even back then, women didn't truly love their husbands the way they love chad. They develop attachments to a man because he provides a lifestyle and the man had to do that to attract the woman. Men used to be defined by what they provided but since they aren't needed for that anymore many less women will end up settling.

And most of these women are settling. Of course it is becoming worse today because hypergamy and casual sex is more normalized but even back then, women didn't truly love their husbands the way they love chad. They develop attachments to a man because he provides a lifestyle and the man had to do that to attract the woman. Men used to be defined by what they provided but since they aren't needed for that anymore many less women will end up settling.
Yep. I think the most brutal way for a relationship to end is if she's "bored." Honestly, I couldn't imagine what I would have done if a girl I was with had said that to me. "Oh, it was nice being with you, teehee, but it's just not the same; I need new outlets for my life. So this is goodbye. Also I'm taking the car and half of your cash. Bye. PS: If you ever text me again, I'll sue you for sexual harassment. Teehee." SO BRUTAL! :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Yep. I think the most brutal way for a relationship to end is if she's "bored." Honestly, I couldn't imagine what I would have done if a girl I was with had said that to me. "Oh, it was nice being with you, teehee, but it's just not the same; I need new outlets for my life. So this is goodbye. Also I'm taking the car and half of your cash. Bye. PS: If you ever text me again, I'll sue you for sexual harassment. Teehee." SO BRUTAL! :feelskek: :feelsrope:
this is exactly how relationships end up being like for the "lucky" incel who ascends at 30 by using money to betabuxx a ran through becky. i have said this before but i genuinely dont get the point of being in relationships as an ugly guy. you will be humiliated by society ("hes so ugly wtf is he doing with that girl") and by "your" girl who would either cheat or if shes settling would spend most of her days craving the chad of her post and his seven incher while she reluctantly gives you a handjob two times a month.

this is exactly how relationships end up being like for the "lucky" incel who ascends at 30 by using money to betabuxx a ran through becky. i have said this before but i genuinely dont get the point of being in relationships as an ugly guy. you will be humiliated by society ("hes so ugly wtf is he doing with that girl") and by "your" girl who would either cheat or if shes settling would spend most of her days craving the chad of her post and his seven incher while she reluctantly gives you a handjob two times a month.
In the past, there was some value to being married or getting engaged in some relationship with the opposite sex, But in this day and age? Absolutely-fucking-not! This shitshow is not fit for anyone save for the foids, of course, so less than half the population is getting any real benefits from this. And even then, are they thrilled to raise Tyrone's kids on their own with your money after the divorce? This whole system is unsustainable in the long run and will inevitably collapse unless something dramatically changes in the coming months and years. If not before the century is up, it will all fall apart.

Yep. Genes are all that matter in this world, in this life. Perhaps in the next, things will be different if there is such a thing.
In the next life gene doesn’t exist bro. Trust me I went there once.

Thats why we can never have hope. Knowing a foids true nature is even worse than getting mogged because once you realize that you can't go back and even if your dream came true and some 5/10 becky said she was "in love" you would HAVE to pump and dump because you know what true love is and you know she is lying. Even if you went back to the 50s it wouldn't fucking matter. True love isn't possible with real woman. And maybe anime waifus, ai chatbots, and hopefully ai sexbots aren't capable of real love either but thats why we have to delusionmaxx. Its not real but the only other options are being alone or being a cuck and always have been.

Thats why we can never have hope. Knowing a foids true nature is even worse than getting mogged because once you realize that you can't go back and even if your dream came true and some 5/10 becky said she was "in love" you would HAVE to pump and dump because you know what true love is and you know she is lying. Even if you went back to the 50s it wouldn't fucking matter. True love isn't possible with real woman. And maybe anime waifus, ai chatbots, and hopefully ai sexbots aren't capable of real love either but thats why we have to delusionmaxx. Its not real but the only other options are being alone or being a cuck and always have been.
Yep. Life isn't worth it if you're not Chad. Or at the very least, don't have some other benefits or advantages. (intelligence, money, connections, etc.) It's just so brutal to think about honestly when you get to the core of the issue. THINGS WE DON'T CONTROL, FUCK US IN THE END!!!

Only idiots believe there is no life after this.

In the next life gene doesn’t exist bro. Trust me I went there once.
What was it like? Is everyone a Chad and Stacy? Or do we keep our subhuman bodies while the genetically gifted and superior men laugh at us?

What was it like? Is everyone a Chad and Stacy? Or do we keep our subhuman bodies while the genetically gifted and superior men laugh at us?
Everyone is a cube and looks the same

i literally got treated like a prince and all of this while even being occasionally rude to stacys and beckys. it was literally a matter "he can do no wrong" i could say whatever do whatever, hell i could be more autistic than i am irl and they would all still eat that shit up. NORMIES AND FOIDS WHO TELL YOU TO WORK HARDER ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND I HATE THESE CUNTS. how tf is careermaxxing supposed to help me get better bones? bones is literally the only thing that matters in life, would rather be a homeless chad than a truecel millionaire who cant get ONE women to desire him.

i literally got girls to fall for me in 20-30 messages exchanged. how do i know this? because theyd go insane when i wouldnt reply to them lmfao. these fuckers genuinely got this attached THIS EASILY just because of bones kek. meanwhile its been 21 years for me irl jfl

fuck working unless its for copes. and fuck all the gaslighting whores. and the normies. fuck them all man, that life is rigged from the get go is so fucking obvious but because they want you to play their games and provide for them by wageslaving and because they want you to help them feel good by letting them mog you 24/7 they WANT YOU AROUND living life on nightmare mode with zero attention from females

also incels i think should focus only on maximising their pleasure. fuck being kind to normies or anyone but other truecels. fuck everyone over even if it gets you a fucking $2 bill. there is no morality in this world. there is no good vs bad. there is ugly vs beautiful and good bones vs bad bones. anything chad does is good while anything a sub5 does is evil. there is a literal page on instagram called mugshotbaddies and its got tens of thousands people literally losing their shit just because they are attractive. nobody gives a fuck about you being a thief, an abuser, a murderer or anything if YOURE GOOD LOOKING.
Scam those who’re for $$$$$

Cube? Like Minecraft? Well, it could be worse, I suppose.
Yes bro like this
Cube GIF by Kilavaish

I made a lot of chadfish in my teens. Literally the best slice of my life, I had so many virtual friends and girlfriends...
honestly it was kind of nice getting foids attention for a little while but it seriously got old knowing how it will literally never actually be me on the receiving end. i got some funny shit though so thats nice kek

cope some more why dont you? this is everything there will ever be bro. we lost. its over. there is no chance for redemption
Maybe we can cope in the future with super high-tech VR, but that's delusionmaxx. Still, what else do we honestly have? We will all get old, still have no lovers look worse, and then we die. Better to pleasuremaxx than to accept this life and be miserable all the time. Take what we can before we drop.

Maybe I should Chadfish one day. I’m still not sure HOW Chad gets treated. I’ve only seen videos and screenshots

Maybe we can cope in the future with super high-tech VR, but that's delusionmaxx. Still, what else do we honestly have? We will all get old, still have no lovers look worse, and then we die. Better to pleasuremaxx than to accept this life and be miserable all the time. Take what we can before we drop.
i get that and tbh i respect a cope if its working for someone but i could never believe in an afterlife or reincarnation so its just not something that can work for me tbh.

Maybe I should Chadfish one day. I’m still not sure HOW Chad gets treated. I’ve only seen videos and screenshots
it is a lot more eye opening when doing it yourself because you could be the sperg you really are in real life and still have foids wanting to fuck you

No everyone is a white cube with black outline. Everything is the same!
Mmm? A world of true equality? And it only took turning everyone into cubes!

How long did you wait? A hour?
to be able to elicit those reactions? it depended on the foid tbh. some would get all irritable after being left for even an hour while others would wait for a day.

I need to get the Chadfish player persona down
i will recommend being assertive for maximum success. but honestly tailor it to your liking. do you want to see if you can get foids while sperging tf out? go do that. do you want to see how much insult a foid can put up with for chad? its more fun when youre trying to do random shit like this kek

You don't truly grasp Chadfishing until you communicate with women yourself, and experience what a life-shattering difference it is.

cope some more why dont you? this is everything there will ever be bro. we lost. its over. there is no chance for redemption

Bro, big bang made life, bro.

There is much more than we know. History is a lie.
Look at images of Chicago 1893.

The only people I know that have given positive advice were either attractive facially or tall and socially adept

I legit can't watch chadfishing videos without having the urge to throw my phone at the wall. It's too suifueling, the truth fucking hurts man I can't take it anymore

This should be pinned tbh :yes: :yes: