Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can fame save you?

Do women like this man?

• He can get foids easily

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • He is a incel

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • He would get no foids if he didn't sportsmaxx

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★

This guy is a 6'10 (2.05m) 240lb (108.8kg) Basketball player at a university in the Midwestern US.

He is very talented and will probably play in the NBA or Euroleauge next year. Me question to you guys is, is he a slayer with his status and height or do you think he still has to work for Foids?

Another question: if he wasn't a basketball player at all would he get any female attention?

He's 6'10", of course he'd get female attention without being a basketball player.

Another question: if he wasn't a basketball player at all would he get any female attention?
i think he would because he is a giant, women may overlook the flaws of the face if dude is a giant.

Hes 6'10 and white. He is already slaying foids.

View attachment 1077727
This guy is a 6'10 (2.05m) 240lb (108.8kg) Basketball player at a university in the Midwestern US.

He is very talented and will probably play in the NBA or Euroleauge next year. Me question to you guys is, is he a slayer with his status and height or do you think he still has to work for Foids?

He would get no foids if he didn't sportsmaxx​

Height alone makes him slay.

He would get no foids if he didn't sportsmaxx​

Keep in mind being 6'3" is not uncommon in the Midwest. So yes I think he would have to betabuxx or settle for a noodlewhores if he didn't play ball

Face wise I thought no after seeing the height

He's a terra chad

View attachment 1077727

Chad status.