Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trueceltrait: you are unpopular even on this forun

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I know from a reliable source that there is a group chat on here where messages and memes get exchanged. Everyone got invited to it except for me. Nothing new for me that i dont get invited into group chats, but it still kinda hurts. And i know that the admin of this group chat, whose username starts with a "r" is reading this: Fuck you, i hope you die from cancer

Last edited:
I know from a reliable source that there is a group chat on here where messages and memes get exchanged. Everyone got invited to it except for me. Nothing new for me that i dont get invited into group chats, but it still kinda hurts. And i know the admin of this group chat, whose username starts with a "r" is reading this: Fuck you, i hope you die from cancer
No one invited me either.

as a grey i will never be loved irl and on this fourm.

If it makes you feel better you are one of the users I always recognize because of your username.

And i know the admin of this group chat, whose username starts with a "r" is reading this: Fuck you, i hope you die from cancer
Jfl, based and low-inhibpilled. :feelskek:

I know from a reliable source that there is a group chat on here where messages and memes get exchanged. Everyone got invited to it except for me. Nothing new for me that i dont get invited into group chats, but it still kinda hurts. And i know the admin of this group chat, whose username starts with a "r" is reading this: Fuck you, i hope you die from cancer
I wouldnt ignore your existence on their forum. I acknowledge all members of this forum

Must be a 2020cels group. I invite some of you to mine and you assholes tell me to fuck off :lul:

It’s a fed chat

OvER, I'm probably out of this chat group

I am unpopular everywhere I go. But that's the destiny of a truecel, I guess.

Actual truecel trait: If you posted this, no one would sympathize.

Cliches are retarded anyway. I don't want a bunch of Yes Men surrounding me.

I'm an unpopular NPC everywhere I go.

I disabled DMs so it hurts less being ignored.

Hmm well apparently you mog me at least, cuz I didn't even know there was a group chat feature here, lol

I'm also not in the group chat where nudes of fangirls are being spread daily.

Must be a 2020cels group. I invite some of you to mine and you assholes tell me to fuck off :lul:
Nah, the admin is a 2023cel

I can relate.

I know from a reliable source that there is a group chat on here where messages and memes get exchanged. Everyone got invited to it except for me. Nothing new for me that i dont get invited into group chats, but it still kinda hurts. And i know that the admin of this group chat, whose username starts with a "r" is reading this: Fuck you, i hope you die from cancer
why do u care so much about a fucking truecel groupchat

I wish I could be invited in more groupchats ngl :feelsbadman:

why do u care so much about a fucking truecel groupchat
Because its another form of social exclusion. Even though the admin claims to be non NT, this is typical NT behaviour

brootal. normies always keep people out of groupchats so they can feel smug and superior.

Biggest faggot trait is making a faggot group chat so you can talk in secret like a little faggot. Foid trait

Never cared or bothered tbh

I'm not too bothered about not being popular, I'm one of the oldest here so feel an outcast already.

I'm here often and I didn't know of any group chats.

I want to be the most hated incel so doesn’t bother me

group chat? on what platform
they must be the feds :feelskek: