Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So got gaslit by my step dad again today

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I have a headache from sparring today at muay thai so I will keep this as detailed and brief as possible so pardon my grammar errors.

So my step dad decided to call me out of the blue just now and gaslight me on how he owns the house (fair enough thats true) and he was complaining about me going out of my room in the middle of the night because I go out of my room alot to get water and snacks when he sleeps in the living room and showed me videos of his survellience footage on how I act at 12AM with the backyard gate (Idfk how he heard it from the other side of the house when he was inside), he decided to spray the door handles to stop them from squeaking and he gaslit me yet again how I need to clean my room

(Here comes the spicy part)

Tells me how its "unHeaLThy" and how apparently he thinks when I buy a house and eventually get a gf (not happening) she will instantly dump me for my messy room when he doesnt realize Tyrone leaves his room more of a mess than mine ever will while chad has the motivation to clean it because of foids and tyrone still gets play while I rot in my messy room because there is no point in cleaning it as an incel and then we agreed to shake hands and I accidentally squeezed his top hand and he got mad and demanded I squeezed it correctly and even said "Don't be tryna prove you are strong because I can easily fuck you up, you may be strong but I am smart so your martial arts wont work on me." and oh boy I wished he tried letalone saying that to my 2nd degree BJJ black belt instructor which he only says that likely because he spent a lot of years and prison and he is bigger which gives him the weird mentality he thinks he can take on actual fighters, now I have to clean my room tomorrow like a fucking cuck and waste 30-60 minutes of my life for nothing tomorrow. I cant wait to move out.

Last edited:
>when i buy a house
delusional boomer or thirdworldcel outside the housing market explosion?

>when i buy a house
delusional boomer or thirdworldcel outside the housing market explosion?
Me and my brothers are getting a loan to buy one so its not just me

Me and my brothers are getting a loan to buy one so its not just me
i see
hope it works out for you man
takes multiple people taking loans to afford a house in 2024 jfl

i see
hope it works out for you man
takes multiple people taking loans to afford a house in 2024 jfl
Yeah you have to be a sex haver or a incel with a rich family to afford a house without a mortgage

My mental health will thank me for leaving my parents home

Last edited: