Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blacks Are Not Human.

Most Italians are White.
All*
North Americans are used to southern Italians, who are Arab-looking probably because of the foreign admixture left there by the invaders,
Cope. Southern Italians have a decent chunk of Blue & Green eyed among them, they also correlate heavily with the rest of Italy DNA wise, and for the most part still represent the original stock of that region.
but central and northern Italians are White.

All*

Cope. Southern Italians have a decent chunk of Blue & Green eyed among them, they also correlate heavily with the rest of Italy DNA wise, and for the most part still represent the original stock of that region.

Okay, I was defending Italians and you got aggressive all of a sudden. But I see your profile picture alludes to the Fascist regime, so you're probably part Italian and that's why you're offended. By "most" I meant people who live in Italy. Obviously genetically Italian people are White European, and the only foreign admixture of significance can be found in the south because of the invasions, but even there is negligible.

Most Italians do look white:

View attachment 963089
(ignore the obvious nigs)
Only some of these ones do.

Yes, Nordicists want to claim Roman history for themselves so obviously will say they are white. And if they say they aren’t, will claim original Romans were white but were replaced or mass raped.

What is G25?
Idk

Perhaps you are right, I sometimes debate if they actually were Whites, or just a different subgroup of Caucasoid: Perhaps they were just "White-er" back then due to not having any Black admixture.
They need dark skin to protect them against the Egyptian sun. People who genuinely think Egyptians were white are just retarded. As for race, they are still caucasoid.

Only some of these ones do.
You mean they all do?
Yes, Nordicists want to claim Roman history for themselves so obviously will say they are white. And if they say they aren’t, will claim original Romans were white but were replaced or mass raped.
Nope. Romans were EEF with some Yamnaya, whereas Nords are Yamnaya with some EEF.

Yes it was, they were colonized by the original Greeks, Romans, etc. & thus, shared the same genes as them.
Being colinized doesn't mean automatically sharing genes, otherwise, you'd be calling indians, british
Evidence?
Literally everything. Be it art depicting egyptians from 2000 years ago or genetic studies.

Here is a map of modern populations closeness to ancient egyptians. Redder = closer

Also, how about the Pharos with lighter hair & eyes?
There are indigenious people in north africa with lighter hair and eyes. It's not that deep. I have no European DNA yet have a red beard and 2 of my sisters are brunettes with pale skin

I contend that this is the hierarchy of races:
• Whites;
• East Asians;
• Semites;
• Native Americans;
• Polynesians;
• Blacks;
• Australian Aborigines.
MENA/Semites should be above Asians
There might be some other races that have not been categorized because of political correctness, but everything indicates that there are 7 at the minimum.
You forgot indians and turkics JFL
Notice how the inferior races have the most dominant genes, while the superior ones have the most recessive genes.
Asians have FAR FAAAR more dominant genes compared to Whites and Semites, by that logic, they should be on top

The three model race classification was proposed in a time when PCAs and genetic clusters didn't exist. All scientists could do then was compare the skulls and bodily features of the races, which led them to conclude that Whites and Arabs belong to the same category just because of some commonality, but today we can separate races with incredible accuracy. "Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid" is an outdated model.
Whites and Arabs on a PCA still clusters EXTREMELY close to one another when all of humanity is taken into consideration

the differences is an 8% increase of Negro blood which isn't great enough to vastly alter looks in a population, but they still share similar mtDNA and haplogroups as modern day Egyptians,
Not to mention that 8% black DNA is likely ethiopian, not west african bantu. AND we can't ignore that modern egyptians also have an increase in White blood too via circassions, albanians, and especially anatolians due to being ruled by Ottomans
I saw plenty of light eyed/haired Egyptians when I used to live in a MENA enclave and they don't have any recent European blood.
I have relatives with blue eyes/green eyes and light hair yet when I did a DNA test, I had no european dna

All*

Italian man with his Moroccan wife lmao

Here are some more brown italians

Whites and Arabs on a PCA still clusters EXTREMELY close to one another when all of humanity is taken into consideration
View attachment 963210
Sure. Whites and Semites were the last ones to split about 10,000 years ago, so we are quite close, but we are a distinct racial group. Also, East Asians like the Chinese, the Japanese and Koreans have more recessive traits than Semites. Straight hair is more recessive than wavy or curly hair. Yellow skin is more recessive than brown skin.

You're telling me this...

526ad0c069beddec4d99f6f5

is more dominant than this? :lul:

"But... but what about blue-eyed Syrians like Hadam Hussein?" Minority groups.

That is what I am referring to.

East Asians have more accomplishments and better civilizations than Middle Easterners, but less accomplishments and worse civilizations than Whites, so East Asians are second best. Pretty simple.

Sure. Whites and Semites were the last ones to split about 10,000 years ago, so we are quite close, but we are a distinct racial group. Also, East Asians like the Chinese, the Japanese and Koreans have more recessive traits than Semites. Straight hair is more recessive than wavy or curly hair. Yellow skin is more recessive than brown skin.

You're telling me this...

View attachment 963218
View attachment 963212

is more dominant than this? :lul:

View attachment 963215
View attachment 963214
yes. You just need to look at mixed mena/asian people to see that asians still have more dominant genes. Asians mixed with anyone = kid looks asian
"But... but what about blue-eyed Syrians like Hadam Hussein?" Minority groups.
Most MENA dont look that white, sure, but they also dont look as black as the pics you posted
East Asians have more accomplishments and better civilizations than Middle Easterners
No they dont.
but less accomplishments and worse civilizations than Whites, so East Asians are second best. Pretty simple.
Asians are ugly as fuck. That is absolutley a factor that must be considered on racial supeirority as well

yes. You just need to look at mixed mena/asian people to see that asians still have more dominant genes. Asians mixed with anyone = kid looks asian

Most MENA dont look that white, sure, but they also dont look as black as the pics you posted

No they dont.

Asians are ugly as fuck. That is absolutley a factor that must be considered on racial supeirority as well
Okay, whatever. I admit that I don't know much about Middle Easterners. I just don't want them here (or any other race, for that matter).

I don't know if they're not human, but they're definitely the most primitive out of the bunch.

I don't know if they're not human, but they're definitely the most primitive out of the bunch.
Either them or Australian Aborigines. No wonder they're very close in appearance and accomplishments (or lack thereof).

Should be put in must read

@Made in Heaven @verybasedindeed
80E1D099 72C1 4CD0 BB44 D7675BEF478D

No this is the 5 racial model all groups you mention fall into one of these except maybe Pygmies tbh.

@Made in Heaven @verybasedindeed View attachment 963288
No this is the 5 racial model all groups you mention fall into one of these except maybe Pygmies tbh.
I don't know, man.

In 2004 Hua Tang et al. perfectly separated the races with the technology that was available. Race was identified by genes alone with 98% accuracy. Only Native Americans, Whites, Orientals, and Blacks were tested, though.

Is this the weekly "are Italians white?" thread? JFL

Okay, I was defending Italians and you got aggressive all of a sudden. But I see your profile picture alludes to the Fascist regime, so you're probably part Italian and that's why you're offended. By "most" I meant people who live in Italy. Obviously genetically Italian people are White European, and the only foreign admixture of significance can be found in the south because of the invasions, but even there is negligible.
I did not mean to come across as aggressive, and apologize if I did. You're much better than 95% of all GrAYcels, so that's something at least.

And yes, all Italians have a considerable amount of the original EEF stock. The Berbers & Arabs who controlled parts of Italy only controlled it for a brief period of time, were only a smaller chunk of the population, and would have very likely had some sort of caste-system or apartheid-like system. Even the Anglo-Saxons had this when they arrived in Celtic Britain. So even if they did leave any trace, it is very small & likely amongst certain individuals.

Southern Italians still have a very good chunk of Lighter colored eyes amongst them:

main-qimg-4769d9daa9a103f722f8b46ed93a941d

They also cluster closer together with other Europeans:

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

And many look very similar facially to other Italians & Europeans as a whole:

Main qimg cd52dfd196d98391694620861906e0fc pjlq

Is this the weekly "are Italians white?" thread? JFL
It went from me discussing how Blacks are very different in many ways from the rest of the human race, and thus are not fully human, to this real fast jfl :feelskek:.

I did not mean to come across as aggressive, and apologize if I did. You're much better than 95% of all GrAYcels, so that's something at least.

And yes, all Italians have a considerable amount of the original EEF stock. The Berbers & Arabs who controlled parts of Italy only controlled it for a brief period of time, were only a smaller chunk of the population, and would have very likely had some sort of caste-system or apartheid-like system. Even the Anglo-Saxons had this when they arrived in Celtic Britain. So even if they did leave any trace, it is very small & likely amongst certain individuals.

Southern Italians still have a very good chunk of Lighter colored eyes amongst them:

main-qimg-4769d9daa9a103f722f8b46ed93a941d

They also cluster closer together with other Europeans:

View attachment 963294

And many look very similar facially to other Italians & Europeans as a whole:

View attachment 963296
I see. Thanks. I've known some Italians. Good people.

It went from me discussing how Blacks are very different in many ways from the rest of the human race, and thus are not fully human, to this real fast jfl :feelskek:.
We could start a thread about the human species and go into more detail about genetics, phenotypes, haplogroups, cultures, societies, and more. For example, there is evidence that the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians were White. It would be a very interesting thread.

Ofc :feelsYall:

:feelsokman:

Even the Mafia was much more moral & human in comparison to most organized crime nowadays: Look at the Cartels in Mexico or Nigger street gangs(both funded by the CIA I have heard).
Definitely. I know this is probably the worst source to draw a conclusion from, but even watching movies like The Godfather made me realize Italians are a very honourable and organized people. They place a high value on ethics, family, honor, order, etc. It resonates with conservatives like me. "A man who doesn't spend time with his family isn't a real man."

Romans also take heavily from early western european hunter gatherers, who were dark skinned but had lighter eyes.
I’m pretty sure this component is present in all white Europeans

As a medfag I say southern shwarty medfags are not white, simply based on my own treatment by scandicuckaloids.

We could start a thread about the human species and go into more detail about genetics, phenotypes, haplogroups, cultures, societies, and more. For example, there is evidence that the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians were White. It would be a very interesting thread.
I would be for that: I also believe we have evidence North-West Africa was White at one point.

Very interesting indeed.

Did you see how he said he was writing a fanfic about you?
At this point nothing this faggot does surprises me. Just look at the top comments on my profile rn, also search “Chudpreet” in the search engine by member “PacinoMan” and then do the vice versa to see how many times he’s attempted to get my attention unprovoked & to no avail whatsoever

Not at all shocked to learn this clown has a crush on me

View attachment 963210
Water: Both are Caucasoid, except one is classified as White European(Nordic, Alpinid, and Mediterranid) Whilst the other is Semitic & Orientalid or Armenoid according to traditional anthropology.

Last edited:
I think I’m gonna pretend to be you on the other site
You realize I can just write in my signature or custom title that I don’t use any forums besides this one to counteract that shit?

This account is registered way earlier than whatever new bullshit you could create so naturally people would know this is the OG Chudpreet

The moderators actually pinned this. :lul:

Now every member and passerby will have to eat the message: "Blacks are not human."

Water: Both are Caucasoid, except one is classified as White European(Nordic, Alpinid, and Mediterranid) Whilst the other is Semitic & Orientalid or Armenoid according to traditional anthropology.
This is why White Europeans are different from Arabs & Jews(both Semites) @Rabbi Schneerson

Both are Caucaosid, but have traits that define them as different phenotypically.

They are not just whites with "fancy names"

I think I’m gonna pretend to be you on the other site
I even have this comment screenshotted as proof in case I ever need to provide it.

If you wanted to pull some shit like this then you fucked up by telling me ahead of time

Eat a dick and die, faggot, and while you’re at it ask your gay moms to give dick a try too :feelsYall:

The moderators actually pinned this. :lul:

Now every member and passerby will have to eat the message: "Blacks are not human."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hey, at least it might help truthpill some normgroid who is slightly more intelligent than the average Redditard.

You realize I can just write in my signature or custom title that I don’t use any forums besides this one to counteract that shit?

This account is registered way earlier than whatever new bullshit you could create so naturally people would know this is the OG Chudpreet
:bigbrain:
I even have this comment screenshotted as proof in case I ever need to provide it.

If you wanted to pull some shit like this then you fucked up by telling me ahead of time

Eat a dick and die, faggot, and while you’re at it ask your gay moms to give dick a try too :feelsYall:
I screenshot it also & will show it to mods on the other site.

Can you just leave me alone before I put you on ignore?
You think I give a flying fuck if you put me on ignore? :feelskek:

You’re the one desperately seeking my attention, not the other way around

you follow me around with that garbage thread of yours
Most of the time when I’ve posted that it was in threads you tagged me in first :feelshaha:

These are some of the inconvenient truths that won't go away. Pure Blacks are incredibly distant from modern humans. And mixed Blacks aren't much better.

There is a book called The Biology of the Race Problem where the author points out that Blacks' frontal lobes—the brain part responsible for decision-making, problem-solving, and planning—are smaller than Whites' frontal lobes, hence their inability to measure up to the standards of civilization.
I have heard this also, can you possibly link this book?
In a poor attempt to enrich Black history, Afrocentrists claim that the ancient Egyptians ("We wuz kangz") and the Moors were Black, but even that has been disproven countless times.
It has. If anything, they are closer to Whites & MENAs.
I contend that this is the hierarchy of races:
• Whites;
• East Asians;
• Semites;
• Native Americans;
• Polynesians;
• Blacks;
• Australian Aborigines.
This is fair, but where are curries, hispanics, and South-East Asians?
There might be some other races that have not been categorized because of political correctness, but everything indicates that there are 7 at the minimum. Notice how the inferior races have the most dominant genes, while the superior ones have the most recessive genes.

View attachment 962783
View attachment 962784
The whole "muh recessive genes means inferior" argument is such a 50-IQ stance: It just means that their ancestors screwed each other too much & are r-selective instead of k-selective.

This is why White Europeans are different from Arabs & Jews(both Semites) @Rabbi Schneerson

Both are Caucaosid, but have traits that define them as different phenotypically.

They are not just whites with "fancy names"
They all participate in the same society under the same rules , with the same mindsets. I will not change my MIND !

They all participate in the same society under the same rules ,
Cope, Sands & Jews follow religions which have very different concepts & interpretations than Whites.

Semites also enhanced the slavery amongst Africans more.
with the same mindsets.
JFL if you think we have the "same mindsets" :feelskek:

Europeans build civilizations, kikes subvert them, sands destroy them:blackpill:
I will not change my MIND !
You are serving as good proof of this threads theory.