Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Biggest cope of incel community/biggest delusions

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Like in title many incel cope in various ways, but what are biggest cope's here who many delude with, kinda blackpill for blackpill community

Ill start

There won't be a beta uprising

@KillNiggers
@DarkStarDown
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel

For starters, the idea that you will find genuine friends by signing up and posting on incel messageboards. These places aren't substitutes for real relationships I still feel.

For starters, the idea that you will find genuine friends by signing up and posting on incel messageboards. These places aren't substitutes for real relationships I still feel.
talkin online i a different thing than meeting irl

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Why would anyone think this way

That gaming is some incel trait when every single Normie & chad does it. Pro athletes game and every single male I knew except a few games.

How can something played by 3 billion people somehow be an incel trait literal cope

That gaming is some incel trait when every single Normie & chad does it. Pro athletes game and every single male I knew except a few games.

How can something played by 3 billion people somehow be an incel trait literal cope
In 90's it was incel trait early mid 00's too but this started to change in early 10's

even more when toilets or twitch hoes found this usually male niche na destroyed it like any male only space

I don't think there will be a "beta uprising" but I think when enough men are checked out of society that the gears stop turning we will go back to a more traditional way of living where significantly less men are incel.
What I don't understand is people who think everything is going to stay exactly the same way forever, things change, nothing is forever, matriarchy is not forever, gynocentrism is not forever.
Things have only been like this for a short while and it's already falling apart more and more day by day, patriarchy is the status quo of the human species and until men are completely replaced by AI or some shit it's going to stay that way.

Depends on what types of games you play if it's an incel hobby or not.

Beta uprising is an oxymoron.