Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm at this point of life...

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
I stopped caring about being morally decent person, any kind of copes, race fightning, muh trad life, muh nationalism, muh God will save your soul

I'm practically not leaving imy home since month, rotting here with all trash in room. I envy people who still cope in any way really, even here

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@GeckoBus
@Pixycel

Just go through the motions theory

havent left home in months. some might say thats your problem well when you get rejected by 30yo balding 6 head foids and 30yo witch faced foids you just want to ldar

Life is so pointless, especially for us, that trying to be anything is waste of time.

If God exists, this existence is just a waiting room, which will be over in the blink of an eye compared to eternity, thus irrelevant.

If God doesnt exists and beyond this short existence theres nothing, not any conscious. Then, whats the point of anything and everything.

I'm the same. I just stopped caring about everything. The piss bottles are rapidly piling up in my room. It is what it is.

I stopped caring about being morally decent person, any kind of copes, race fightning, muh trad life, muh nationalism, muh God will save your soul

I'm practically not leaving imy home since month, rotting here with all trash in room. I envy people who still cope in any way really, even here

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@GeckoBus
@Pixycel
Never lose your faith in God, it will help you through your struggles.

If God exists, this existence is just a waiting room, which will be over in the blink of an eye compared to eternity, thus irrelevant.

If God doesnt exists and beyond this short existence theres nothing, not any conscious. Then, whats the point of anything and everything.

Morality is a joke.

I hope things get better :feelsbadman:

Somewhat based that you stopped caring abouy morality and your lifestyle is not that bad. Better to avoid the constant stress and meaningless of the outside world. I ldar just like you.

Tbh at some point I just gave up on life. Don't even remember when anymore.

Hope you feel better brocel, extremely relatable for me & honestly motivation to try & find a new cope & maybe try some socialmaxxing again.

I've been thinking about trying some Yu-gi-oh card game stuff like @Ron.Belgrade does.

And yeah, I hardly leave my place unless I need to get essentials: The trash cans are overflowing as well, and my bathroom is fucking dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back