Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Middle school and High School are best time of your life and you know this

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Many hate this period here in their lives, but let's be honest may not experience teen love or trips with friends, but this is the last time of relative carefree. Adult life is brutal ... I will be 26 soon, I don't know if I will finish my studies, I don't know if I will find a permanent job after them, I live in the country where Neetbuxx isn't a Option, but I am the most afraid of agepill... when you are older slowly your health is fucked, metabolism slows down, some people get fat, alopecia (fortunately not in my case). I see people my age when they start families and I stand still ... people of people on social media and I see how stacies who were attractve in middle school get older and less attractive...

I daydream if i was born normal and not autistic i would re-live those days and would be threated as your average beta male than complete social outcast who never touchaed female hand.

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@KillNiggers

i learned that if your life back then was bad it would be even worse now, all this grandmas and grandpas were mostly a normies back then or stacies and chads cause incels either roped or died of diseases, health conditions

fucking brutal that the worst years of my life were meant to be my best

fuck this life

I had a bit of a stroke reading this, are you saying that hs was the best time of everyone's life, INCLUDING incels?

Idk man, many people here were bullied and probably prefer rotmaxxing at home compared to being bullied in hs.

I don't feel strongly either way because I wasn't bullied all that bad, but I still think I prefer rotmaxxing at 20yo compared to being an autistic loser at 15yo

I had a bit of a stroke reading this, are you saying that hs was the best time of everyone's life, INCLUDING incels?

Idk man, many people here were bullied and probably prefer rotmaxxing at home compared to being bullied in hs.

I don't feel strongly either way because I wasn't bullied all that bad, but I still think I prefer rotmaxxing at 20yo compared to being an autistic loser at 15yo
you say this now, but unless you can get neetbux ( don;t where you live ) you most go to work and trust here is same if not worse

also you are 20...so still young it will get worse when you will be 25 or 30+

fucking brutal that the worst years of my life were meant to be my best

fuck this life
cause it's true, if you were normal

i see normies struggling later in life let alone us who rot or rope

also you are 20...so still young it will get worse when you will be 25 or 30+
True, but I think you missed my point. My point wasn't "it gets better in the future", my point was "I'm better off now than I was in high school". Or to word it differently, you said hs is everyone's best years when for many of us early 20s are actually better than hs was

True, but I think you missed my point. My point wasn't "it gets better in the future", my point was "I'm better off now than I was in high school". Or to word it differently, you said hs is everyone's best years when for many of us early 20s are actually better than hs was
...or you will be 30 and agepill will get you sure you can rot now, don't know your situation buy my parents want to me live on my own which is for both autist and schizophrenic not that easy

They are supossed to be your best...

they have no idea really their minds are still young and body.
yes my high school wasn't that bad but middle school and late elementary was a hell

many don't fully get it that both mind and body will detoriate later i see it constantly

"Still young it will get worse when you will be 25 or 30+"
they have no idea really

If you're talking about me, I certainly never denied things will get worse. In fact, I literally said that currently things are arguably better for me than they were in hs

I don't think any 20yo has ever denied that it will only get worse by 25 and 30+

Unless I am misinterpreting your comment

The agepill is lifefuel tbh, it means that I have less time left in this cruel, unfair world.

They are supossed to be your best...
Yeah, teen years are usually the best.

For me pre teen childhood was the best, as i liked playing with my siblings and watching cartoons. I liked spending time with my mom. Since i turned 12-13, school became much worse because literally everyone started mogging me, and at home my dad went full retard after his stroke. We became dirt poor. He started being very abusive for years to us and to my mom. We didnt had a moment of peace up until i was in my twenties. My mom's mental health completely deteriorated after all this, she wasnt 10 percent of a person she was before. My best years were spent like in Guantanamo jfl.

I cherish my late twenties-early thirties' because i watched my nephew grow from tiny baby to a sweet boy, i basically raised him from his 2-6 years. You cant believe how good and how funny and how grateful and loving are small children. But also i lost my mom, my aunt and my brother in this period so it also has painful memories.

I do have some nostalgia for this era but it was awful too. Middle school bad because bullying in first year, then it became bearable. Very easy, had plenty of free time, some good memories with the few friends I had. Even if one betrayed me later.

High school everyone just ignored me, had a shitton of exams and the content was so boring and generic as it was just to prepare for uni admission exam. I remember coping with getting good grades kek I was ignorant back then. High school grades stop mattering once you enter uni.

When you're an adult at least when you're done with your work shift you can just enjoy your free time. No exams, no homework, no stupid group projects. I really felt more free when I finished uni specially at first. But adult life also has responsibilities that make you stressed and can get very lonely. So in the end all stages of life suck as incel.

Last edited:
School was boring as shit + all the bullying. It’s designed to break your soul and make you a good goy. School is only a good place if you have a great social circle + attractive. I had so much anxiety going there. It was not a good time.

School is only a good place if you have a great social circle + attractive. I had so much anxiety going there. It was not a good time.
This

Because I went to our type of highschool (liceum ogólnokształcące) so I needed to go to college (polibuda) due to lack of any job training and now I'm during mental treatment when third environment refused to see me as equal human being.

Early primary school for me

I still think about those days like it wasn't a long time ago

Then I remember I entered HS 9 years ago, dreaming of having the best yes-life parties, sex and shiet

2024 and I'm still khhv ffs

Many hate this period here in their lives, but let's be honest may not experience teen love or trips with friends, but this is the last time of relative carefree. Adult life is brutal ... I will be 26 soon, I don't know if I will finish my studies, I don't know if I will find a permanent job after them, I live in the country where Neetbuxx isn't a Option, but I am the most afraid of agepill... when you are older slowly your health is fucked, metabolism slows down, some people get fat, alopecia (fortunately not in my case). I see people my age when they start families and I stand still ... people of people on social media and I see how stacies who were attractve in middle school get older and less attractive...

I daydream if i was born normal and not autistic i would re-live those days and would be threated as your average beta male than complete social outcast who never touchaed female hand.

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@KillNiggers
Yup. It was a shit period, but nothing better came after it:feelsbadman:.

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@KillNiggers
Best time of our lives is before we realize we’re losers

The agepill is lifefuel tbh, it means that I have less time left in this cruel, unfair world.
Based mathcel. This is the ONLY real post in the whole jite thread.

Harry Potter Applause GIF

Lol no. "Best 4 years" is how you identify a loser. People who run companies, win tournaments, etc., they don't want to go back to high school. Only losers do.

It is so true. My middle school years sucked and the friend I never had during that time was an autistic one, like the ones who get fewer questions on tests or homework since they are so dumb (special ed I think). The special ed kids were usually nonwhite like me, but there was one white dude there and he was the best friend I never had. I was a fair student but everyone looked down on me due to the racepill. I did not realize this as I was not very conscious about it.

One day I was hanging out alone by a fence on the playground and right outside of that fence was a road where cars usually pass by. I would just stare at the cars pass by and sometimes find some cool-looking classic passing through, but I am not much of a car person. Anyway, a cop car passes by me, then drives a few feet, and U-turns back driving on the wrong side of the road. He then parks on the curb and the cop walks out of his car.

I looked around to see if anyone else saw what I was seeing, but nope everyone was too busy playing on the playground. He asked me why I was not playing in the playground with everyone else and I said my friend (the only white dude in special ed) wasn't there. We would usually meet by the fence and talk about Ninjago or any other shows. He asked me why I don't make friends with anyone else and that's when it hit me; I am too ugly/brown for social interactions with other normal people. Most of the school was latino dudes or white dudes so I never could fit in.

I couldn't answer him and my memory kind of drew to a blank as all I remembered was the cop walking away as all my peers began crowding me asking me what happened. I just lied that the cop was asking me how my day was going. The teachers caught wind of this too, but I told them I said nothing. My parents never know about this to this day.

The moral of the story is that if a random person or authority figure/guardian tries to help you make friends or whatever then you know it's over. If you can naturally have friends by yourself and keep them for a long time then you're set. My high school year was somewhat better as not all my friends were autistic, but I was still a loser as many of the girls in my high school called me that.

Brootal. What race are you?