Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being religious in 2023 and believing in god has no use (high iq cels only)

"Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever...thy will be done."
-Homer J. Simpson

Christianity is just neoplatonism with kabbalistic and hermetic influences slapped on top of it. Even Hegel grasped this basic fact.

Ayo this nigga going to hell

I can't believe people still respect Andrew Tate after he became religious. That was the most cucked thing. Imagine making 100 million hours of videos about 'escaping the matrix' just to become religious in the end.

No one needs to understand religion more than incels. It is quite clear that when the West was primarily Christian, women were less slutty and as a result there were less incels.

Also, Christianity is the religion of Western Europe, the region that was the most successful, by far, of all human history. That cannot be a coincidence. So it should be a good reason to understand what religion really was.

I said "was" and "understand" and not "believe" because I think that it is quite obvious that Christianity is over, in its traditional form. So the Atheists have a point. There are just too many points on which Christianity's credibility has been shattered.

However, just pointing out those flaws and saying "haha, such stupidity!" is short sighted. Christianity contributed to human progress more than anything else. So it needs to be understood, because its heritage is worth more than all the philosophies and ideologies we have come up with since we started having doubts about the old religion.

@Indracel @JayGoptri @MarquisDeSade @Copexodius Maximus @suigintwo @nice_try @ADHD_cel @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @bannedincel
There are several logical arguments to point out the incoherence of Christian religion. Even if Christianity is most successful religion in history, its still based on stupid dogma. Although it seems Christianity was biggest contributor to human advancement, Christianity may not be the only religion that was major contributor to human advancement. Maybe you're limiting your perspective of human advancement to Western civilization?

In Eastern societies like Korea, China and Japan, the prevalent religions and philosophies of their societies are not monotheistic and are less attached to egoist values (e.g. Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto). Yet Eastern societies are scientifically advanced as Western civilization, and their societies are known to be more civilized with much less violent crime than Western societies. Plus Eastern societies (mainly China) are expected to surpass the West in science and financial influence over the next few decades

Seeing as Eastern societies are comparable to Western countries in scientific advancement and military power --- Perhaps Eastern religions like Buddhism or Shinto were just as capable of contributing to human advancement as Western religions. Then again, Eastern countries like China and Japan were more primitive and barbaric in pre-modern era. But it seems even in pre-modern era, they were not really far behind Western society in human advancement, and managed to catch up with the West within a few decades after WW2. Maybe Eastern religions could have been the bigger contributor to human advancement, had Western armies not dominated Eastern countries in past wars?

Last edited:
There are several logical arguments to point out the incoherence of Christian religion. Even if Christianity is the most successful religion in history, its still based on stupid dogma.
Who says it is stupid? You? But you don't know much, do you? Nobody really knows how history works on a large scale.

Apart from you, a whole lot of globohomo left-wing cucks are also saying Christianity is stupid. Is that a reason to believe it is?

Although it seems Christianity was biggest contributor to human advancement, Christianity may not be the only religion that was major contributor to human advancement. Maybe you're limiting your perspective of human advancement to Western civilization?
No, I am comparing Western Civilization with the other big 3: Middle East (Islam), India and China

It seems clear that Western Civilization outperformed the other 3 by a wide margin. Is this not obvious?

In Eastern societies like Korea, China and Japan, the prevalent religions and philosophies of their societies are not monotheistic and are less attached to egoist values (e.g. Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto, Confucian). Yet Eastern societies are scientifically advanced as Western civilization, and their societies are known to be more civilized with much less violent crime than Western societies. Plus Eastern societies (mainly China) are expected to surpass the West in science and financial influence over the next few decades
This is because the West is now declining and therefore the others are able to catch up by copying.

Seeing as Eastern societies are comparable to Western countries in scientific advancement and military power --- Perhaps Eastern religions like Buddhism or Shinto were just as capable of contributing to human advancement as Western religions. Maybe Eastern religions could have been the bigger contributor to human advancement, had Western armies not dominated Eastern countries in past wars?
An army is just the expression of the advancement of a civilization. A stronger army means that the civilization is stronger in general.

Civilizations always compete. Both China and India expanded (including by military means) until they reached natural boundaries (mountains and oceans) Islam did the same. The fact that the West was able to invade these old civilizations in the 18th/19th centuries is because the West beat them to the punch on a key technology: trans-oceanic navigation. If India or China or The Ottomans had been quicker than the West, they would have been the ones invading others.

The question here is not really about technology, by the way, it is about why technology advances faster in certain areas than in others. The answer is simple: human behavior, i.e. ethics, i.e. religion.

Who says it is stupid? You? But you don't know much, do you?
I know one logical dilemma which can be attributed to the incoherence of Christian dogma. A classic example is the Epicurean Paradox, which basically shows that it would be impossible for God to be omniscient, omnibenevolent and omnipotent simultaneously

Christian dogma states that God posesses all three qualities, but the Epicurean Paradox proves it's not possible. The only solution is that God must lack one of the three stated qualities: Either God is limited in intelligence, God's approach to the creation of life was sadistic or negligent to some degree, or God's power is limited or inhibited in some way that's beyond his control. The Epicurean Paradox can easily apply to the inconsistency of Christian dogma

Apart from you, a whole lot of globohomo left-wing cucks are also saying Christianity is stupid. Is that a reason to believe it is?
No. Appeal to prevalence of a shared opinion is a flawed approach to the justification of a belief. The trueness of a belief would not necessarily be validated by the fact that a large amount of people share it. Because people can be ignorant and it seems the potential for ignorance has no bounds, which means (in theory) any amount of people can share a false opinion they consider true. The fact that many liberal globohomo supporters claim Christian dogma is stupid doesn't necessarily validate the truth of this claim. There are other more weightful reasons that can support the claim of Christianity is stupid (e.g. Epicurean Paradox)

It seems clear that Western Civilization outperformed the other 3 by a wide margin. Is this not obvious?
Could have been lucky

Agreed that Western civilization surpassed Eastern societies, but I think Western society may have already had the advantage over other societies, because they have the oldest religions that survived to modern era, and it seems they have the genetic advantage of being JBW compared to sub-standard non-white genetics

Apparently Abrahamic religions (mainly Judaism and Christianity) are the oldest religions in human history that have survived to modern era and remain followed by millions of people internationally. Having the oldest surviving religion would surely give Western societies the advantage over other societies? As the older the religion, the more time they have to mature and be fine-tuned or adapted for contribution to human advancement

Also the Aryan genetics of Western society --- Clearly the genetics of JBW are higher quality than non-white genetics based on intellect alone. Historically, the vast majority of the world's most intelligent and diverse thinkers were JBW, barely any of them were ethnic. Perhaps by natural design, the high-quality genetics of JBWs enabled White people to optimize in rational thought, abstraction and organization, enabling them to become more advanced than other societies that don't have JBW genetics (like Indians and the Far East)

This is because the West is now declining and therefore the others are able to catch up by copying.
Perhaps a good question for this would be why is the West declining? Maybe a mix of varied factors, like restriction of ability to access resources essential to human advancement (e.g. education), mass immigration of lower IQs and specimens of inferior genetics, outsource of labour to AI robots and ethnic subhumans in third-world countries?

An army is just the expression of the advancement of a civilization. A stronger army means that the civilization is stronger in general.

Civilizations always compete. Both China and India expanded (including by military means) until they reached natural boundaries (mountains and oceans) Islam did the same. The fact that the West was able to invade these old civilizations in the 18th/19th centuries is because the West beat them to the punch on a key technology: trans-oceanic navigation. If India or China or The Ottomans had been quicker than the West, they would have been the ones invading others.
I agree with this :yes:

The question here is not really about technology, by the way, it is about why technology advances faster in certain areas than in others. The answer is simple: human behavior, i.e. ethics, i.e. religion.
Also agree :yes:. But perhaps Eastern religions would be the better religion to contribute to human advancement from here on into the future? It's clear that rices are becoming smarter, more resourceful and more powerful in the military / financial world. Plus they are set to surpass the West within a few decades. So maybe for this era in modern society, Far Eastern religons are proving to be more effective for human advancement than Abrahamic religions of the Middle East & West?

Last edited:
And infact, you have said it perfectly. The way it's written can leave room for misinterpretation by assholes (like you) as a result, people who DO understand will not misuse it. Meanwhile people like you (and of course Sir-Ban-alot aka Indracel who is banned almost as often as we take showers) twist the meaning to match whatever boogie man inside your closet. You can't manipulate the forum into thinking whatever your wild imagination and your demons allow you to.
You mean you want to change so you can more easily obfuscate what you were trying to say. It’s pretty obviously you’re lying.

Aren't you all tired of these threads where Atheists bash Christianity and Christcels defend it?

No one listens and everybody repeats their talking points. Why do that again and again?
I dunno, why say anything about trannies or women's behavior? It's natural to point out stupidity

You mean you want to change so you can more easily obfuscate what you were trying to say. It’s pretty obviously you’re lying.
It's pretty obvious that you are a pampered dumbass with way too much time on your hand.

I know one logical dilemma which can be attributed to the incoherence of Christian dogma. A classic example is the Epicurean Paradox, which basically shows that it would be impossible for God to be omniscient, omnibenevolent and omnipotent simultaneously

View attachment 717013

Christian dogma states that God posesses all three qualities, but the Epicurean Paradox proves it's not possible. The only solution is that God must lack one of the three stated qualities: Either God is limited in intelligence, God's approach to the creation of life was sadistic or negligent to some degree, or God's power is limited or inhibited in some way that's beyond his control. The Epicurean Paradox can easily apply to the inconsistency of Christian dogma

No. Appeal to prevalence of a shared opinion is a flawed approach to the justification of a belief. The trueness of a belief would not necessarily be validated by the fact that a large amount of people share it. Because people can be ignorant and it seems the potential for ignorance has no bounds, which means (in theory) any amount of people can share a false opinion they consider true. The fact that many liberal globohomo supporters claim Christian dogma is stupid doesn't necessarily validate the truth of this claim. There are other more weightful reasons that can support the claim of Christianity is stupid (e.g. Epicurean Paradox)

Could have been lucky

Agreed that Western civilization surpassed Eastern societies, but I think Western society may have already had the advantage over other societies, because they have the oldest religions that survived to modern era, and it seems they have the genetic advantage of being JBW compared to sub-standard non-white genetics

Apparently Abrahamic religions (mainly Judaism and Christianity) are the oldest religions in human history that have survived to modern era and remain followed by millions of people internationally. Having the oldest surviving religion would surely give Western societies the advantage over other societies? As the older the religion, the more time they have to mature and be fine-tuned or adapted for contribution to human advancement

Also the Aryan genetics of Western society --- Clearly the genetics of JBW are higher quality than non-white genetics based on intellect alone. Historically, the vast majority of the world's most intelligent and diverse thinkers were JBW, barely any of them were ethnic. Perhaps by natural design, the high-quality genetics of JBWs enabled White people to optimize in rational thought, abstraction and organization, enabling them to become more advanced than other societies that don't have JBW genetics (like Indians and the Far East)

Perhaps a good question for this would be why is the West declining? Maybe a mix of varied factors, like restriction of ability to access resources essential to human advancement (e.g. education), mass immigration of lower IQs and specimens of inferior genetics, outsource of labour to AI robots and ethnic subhumans in third-world countries?

Also agree :yes:. But perhaps Eastern religions would be the better religion to contribute to human advancement from here on into the future? It's clear that rices are becoming smarter, more resourceful and more powerful in the military / financial world. Plus they are set to surpass the West within a few decades. So maybe for this era in modern society, Far Eastern religons are proving to be more effective for human advancement than Abrahamic religions of the Middle East & West?
Though, I or K9 may not agree with each point you've elucidated, or the way it's structured, finally someone who are least knows how to develope commentary without being an asshole Nice commentary :feelsokman:

@Copexodius Maximus - FYI- this is what a non-retard, non-asshole post looks like for your future reference!

Though, I or K9 may not agree with each point you've elucidated, or the way it's structured, finally someone who are least knows how to develope commentary without being an asshole Nice commentary :feelsokman:

@Copexodius Maximus - FYI- this is what a non-retard, non-asshole post looks like for your future reference!
For your reference, this is what you should do.

:chad::banhammer:

Says the elderly grandpa.
Wtf. How's that a comeback to you being fully coddled? I worked hard and got humiliated in jobs wageslaving & earning a salary. I was even a dishwasher and a janitor in my teens and early twenties. Now you have a problem with my age? lmao. Sorry, it's called biology.

Wtf. How's that a comeback to you being fully coddled? I worked hard and got humiliated in jobs wageslaving & earning a salary. I was even a dishwasher and a janitor in my teens and early twenties. Now you have a problem with my age? lmao. Sorry, it's called biology.
You have kids and an ex-white wife, and now spend your retirement years bullying truecels on the internet.

Man create god/gods for a reason
At hard time god makes humans survive and breed .
God is like cars
Better to have one
Its helpful delusion

You have kids and an ex-white wife, and now spend your retirement years bullying truecels on the internet.
Why do you keep going on with this? Don't you realize that this is having no impact at all?

You should rather ask yourself why the mods are ignoring your rants and those of others like you.

Why do you keep going on with this? Don't you realize that this is having no impact at all?

You should rather ask yourself why the mods are ignoring your rants and those of others like you.
No one asked you, but keep slurping his dick.

Doesn’t take a high IQ to see that faith will set you free. Even more so as 2023 is showing signs of the end. I hope your journey of self-reflection will help you see that for yourself.

Man create god/gods for a reason
At hard time god makes humans survive and breed .
God is like cars
Better to have one
Its helpful delusion
Interesting way of saying it. But don't you find that it is very hard to believe now days? Best to be honest and admit we don't or can't, I feel.

Doesn’t take a high IQ to see that faith will set you free. Even more so as 2023 is showing signs of the end. I hope your journey of self-reflection will help you see that for yourself.
Hi. By and large, I agree. However, what kind of faith are you talking about exactly? Could you tell us what denomination, if any, you feel closest to?

Hi. By and large, I agree. However, what kind of faith are you talking about exactly? Could you tell us what denomination, if any, you feel closest to?
Christianity

And inside Christianity? Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Non-denominational, Episcopalian, Church of England, Jeovah's Witnesses, ...?
Non-denominational. I don’t prescribe to any specific church, especially as it’s been proven the Bible has been censored and revised many times by TPTB throughout history. Better to seek out God for yourself than from the words of man (including myself; we all carry sin).

Christ this thread is toxic.

NPC programmed by any sort of nonsense that fits his boggie-man theories.
Ok elder sexhaver, go look after your grandkids instead of bullying truecels here.

Christ this thread is toxic.
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

First time stumbling into a religion thread? It’s even worse than actual bait threads many times jfl.

Ok elder sexhaver, go look after your grandkids instead of bullying truecels here.
"Bullying"? All of a sudden you change your mind about my 1000's of posts where you DIDN'T feel that way and even said you liked me, it's so weird you flip... This is almost like fag behavior..

So yeah..
woody harrelson GIF

View attachment 717013

Could have been lucky

The Epicurean Paradox relays upon many false claims. First of all, not every answer should be limitted to yes or no. Not everything is black or white. Second of all, the Church is the manifestation of God on earth. You can't simply distinct the being of God and the Church/humans since God is manifested on earth through humans, i.e. humans (Church) are the body of God.

There is no such thing of human advancement. Escaping earth is impossible. Creating an atmosphere to a nearby planet is impossible. Reaching out of solar system star and settling there is impossible. Even if evolution was true, it takes tens of thousands of years to create a minimal change, so it is irrelevant to any progress, and humans are already perfect since we control the whole earth easily.

Asians cultures are trash. They literally have slave mentality. Look how many hours a week do they work and gain nothing. Look at the ignorance of male suffering in Japan. North Korea and China are hell upon earth. The goverment is literally God in these countries this is why the Corona restrictions were so harsh on this countries.

Asians cultures are trash. They literally have slave mentality. Look how many hours a week do they work and gain nothing. Look at the ignorance of male suffering in Japan. North Korea and China are hell upon earth. The goverment is literally God in these countries this is why the Corona restrictions were so harsh on this countries.
A good point. The social culture of East Asia seem to be more harsh and unforgiving. Very long work hours, little room for family life, higher rates of male virginity, hermits, higher rates of suicide

Also governments in Eastern society may be authoritative and oppressive, but governments in Western society aren't really better. The heaviness of Corona restrictions in Western society were comparable to Corona restrictions in Eastern society. Plus Corona restrictions in Western society were in some ways worse than Eastern society

The Epicurean Paradox relays upon many false claims. First of all, not every answer should be limitted to yes or no. Not everything is black or white
This sounds like cope. Can you state the particular claims in the paradox that are false?

Second of all, the Church is the manifestation of God on earth. You can't simply distinct the being of God and the Church/humans since God is manifested on earth through humans, i.e. humans (Church) are the body of God.
Ok. So the "manifestation of God" on Earth is the human members of the Church. Also I can't simply distinct the "being of God" since "God" is manifested on Earth through humans

I don't see how this is significant to the Epicurean Paradox. If I can't simply distinct the "being of God", that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm unable to distinct anything that is the result (or chain result) of his actions. If God is really and truly the original creator of biological life and the natural environment that contains biological life, it means all casuality that involves biological life / natural environment, would have to trace back to God as the ultimate original cause. Also if God is truly omniscient, he would have necessarily known all the outcomes and effects that will have been of direct relevance to his creation

There is no such thing of human advancement. Escaping earth is impossible. Creating an atmosphere to a nearby planet is impossible. Reaching out of solar system star and settling there is impossible.
Not sure about creating atmospheres. But how can you be sure it's impossible for matter to escape Earth or the solar system? Is the span of Earth or the solar system unlimited? Because if not, then at least hypothetically it would be feasible for matter to escape the Earth (or solar system), as long as it's point of travel is oriented in the direction towards the boundaries of Earth (or the solar system).

Realistically for it to be absolutely impossible for a physical substance to escape a region (such as Earth or solar system), either the span of that region has to be unlimited, or there has to be some other default condition in the region that would automatically cause the object to be immobilized before it would reach the boundaries of that region

Unless the span of Earth / solar system is limited or there's a default condition in Earth / solar system that will automatically immobilize any object before it would escape --- It would be silly to assume it's absolutely impossible for matter to escape them. Almost certainly impossible? You could say that from a sensible POV. But absolutely impossible? As in 100% impossible? Not really sure it would be sensible to make this claim

Apparently space exploration companies (e.g. NASA) have completed successful missions in exploration of Earth's moon by a manned space shuttle and exploration of other planet's within the solar system by unmanned space shuttles. Maybe all reports of space travel were a psy-op on the common population, but that doesn't mean space travel is totally impossible.

Even if evolution was true, it takes tens of thousands of years to create a minimal change, so it is irrelevant to any progress
The smallness of change doesn't invalidate it's relation to progress. If the "minimal rate of change" in a species was once every 10,000 years --- Then perhaps in ten million years, the evolution of that species would be much more significant in comparison to its evolution over a single 10,000 year timespan? A big change can be made up of an enourmous series of small changes. A big step can be split into a large number of little steps

humans are already perfect since we control the whole earth easily
Humans control the earth therefore they are perfect? I would have asked in what sense do you mean "perfect"... But I think the contention of "humans controlling the earth" is disputable. Natural disasters are a good counter-example. These kind of events seem to happen spontaneously, they are known to devastate communities and infrastructure at the cost of biological life, and they seem to be indiscriminate in the way they go about the destruction of biological lifeforms. Plus some types of natural disasters are said to have the potential to cause human extinction (e.g, total depletion of earth minerals and resources, volcanic eruption, meteorite strike). If humans really had control over whole earth --- Perhaps they would prevent the occurence of natural disasters that would otherwise have destroyed human life? On the contrary, are humans really "perfect" if they can't prevent natural disasters on the same Earth which they apparently control the whole of?

Last edited:
First time stumbling into a religion thread? It’s even worse than actual bait threads many times jfl.
I've seen a couple before I'm pretty sure, but I can't recall any of them being this toxic. I guess religion becomes one of the more controversial topics when everyone here is in agreement regarding the blackpill and all that jazz, barring the occasional which pill is more important cesspit.

"Bullying"? All of a sudden you change your mind about my 1000's of posts where you DIDN'T feel that way and even said you liked me, it's so weird you flip... This is almost like fag behavior..

So yeah..
woody harrelson GIF
It’s bullying because you are existing as a sex haver on this forum.

I've seen a couple before I'm pretty sure, but I can't recall any of them being this toxic. I guess religion becomes one of the more controversial topics when everyone here is in agreement regarding the blackpill and all that jazz, barring the occasional which pill is more important cesspit.
Religion is for copers who aren’t fully blckpilled yet, or need a coping mechanism to escape to that they think will fix their problems.

It’s bullying because you are existing as a sex haver on this forum.
You are the only worthless sack of shit bully here and honestly you deserve to be punched on the face. Id gladly do it too but even after that's, you'll whine about it for the next century also.
Religion is for copers who aren’t fully blckpilled yet, or need a coping mechanism to escape to that they think will fix their problems.
You are NOT Blackpilled.

You are the only worthless sack of shit bully here and honestly you deserve to be punched on the face. Id gladly do it too but even after that's, you'll whine about it for the next century also.
An old boomer curry grandpa threatening to punch people over the internet. How intimidating.

You are NOT Blackpilled.
Yes, believing in fairy tales makes me not-blackpilled. Jfl at the state of bluepiller grifts.

An old boomer curry grandpa threatening to punch people over the internet. How intimidating.
Billy Bob Thornton Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Yes, believing in fairy tales makes me not-blackpilled. Jfl at the state of bluepiller grifts.
You are bluepilled. Because you logic structure is very NPC-like. I don't care about the fairy tale part, nobody believes that and neither do I, it's the lessons and values from Christianity we are talking about. You're just an atheist-Jew like all Kike Zoomers today, misunderstanding step you take in life. You need help man.

Billy Bob Thornton Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

You are bluepilled. Because you logic structure is very NPC-like. I don't care about the fairy tale part, nobody believes that and neither do I, it's the lessons and values from Christianity we are talking about. You're just an atheist-Jew like all Kike Zoomers today, misunderstanding step you take in life. You need help man.
The lessons and values from Christianity aren’t anything special. They’re found in other religions as well.

Who says it is stupid? You? But you don't know much, do you? Nobody really knows how history works on a large scale.

The contradictions between the god of the OT and the NT are what prompted a reformation in Christianity in the first place. Not to mention the extremely confusing Nicene trinity. The divinity of Jesus is a central tenet of Christianity yet there isn’t a single explicit, unequivocal verse in the Bible that proves it
No, I am comparing Western Civilization with the other big 3: Middle East (Islam), India and China

Only since the industrial revolution. Go back a 1000 years and the middle east was far more advanced than the west (Islamic golden age)

Why does this thread have so many posts Jfl you currys are insane

Christianity is just neoplatonism with kabbalistic and hermetic influences slapped on top of it. Even Hegel grasped this basic fact.
Reading The Republic shook my faith in Christianity. It's so obvious to those with historical literacy. Religion is a measurement of ignorance.

There are several logical arguments to point out the incoherence of Christian religion. Even if Christianity is most successful religion in history, its still based on stupid dogma. Although it seems Christianity was biggest contributor to human advancement, Christianity may not be the only religion that was major contributor to human advancement. Maybe you're limiting your perspective of human advancement to Western civilization?

In Eastern societies like Korea, China and Japan, the prevalent religions and philosophies of their societies are not monotheistic and are less attached to egoist values (e.g. Buddhism, Taoism, Shinto). Yet Eastern societies are scientifically advanced as Western civilization, and their societies are known to be more civilized with much less violent crime than Western societies. Plus Eastern societies (mainly China) are expected to surpass the West in science and financial influence over the next few decades

Seeing as Eastern societies are comparable to Western countries in scientific advancement and military power --- Perhaps Eastern religions like Buddhism or Shinto were just as capable of contributing to human advancement as Western religions. Then again, Eastern countries like China and Japan were more primitive and barbaric in pre-modern era. But it seems even in pre-modern era, they were not really far behind Western society in human advancement, and managed to catch up with the West within a few decades after WW2. Maybe Eastern religions could have been the bigger contributor to human advancement, had Western armies not dominated Eastern countries in past wars?
Iran, China, etc were damaged by steppe nomads multiple times while Europe only had to deal withAtilla the Hun.

Reading The Republic shook my faith in Christianity. It's so obvious to those with historical literacy. Religion is a measurement of ignorance.
Religion is a good cope,but falls apart when looked over from a materialist lens.

Why does this thread have so many posts Jfl you currys are insane
The Curries of .is requires an entirely seperate mod team division lol. Nah, it's okay, we're all one big happy family in a manner of speaking :feelsautistic::feelsseriously:

The lessons and values from Christianity aren’t anything special. They’re found in other religions as well.
No. They are not. You misunderstand the lessons if you think that. And it's not all of Christianity that I'm advocating for. It's only certain parts.

No. They are not. You misunderstand the lessons if you think that. And it's not all of Christianity that I'm advocating for. It's only certain parts.
Which parts? Cause imo there are many religions that mog Christianity to oblivion

Which parts? Cause imo there are many religions that mog Christianity to oblivion
Not a short answer. Maybe if you stop being a prick, admit that you don't understand much and have developed your opinions from pop-culture, and then ask nicely, @K9Otaku might explain the answer to you..

Not a short answer. Maybe if you stop being a prick, admit that you don't understand much and have developed your opinions from pop-culture, and then ask nicely, @K9Otaku might explain the answer to you..
So you have no answer. Idk why you keep saying I don’t understand much, I’m very familiar with the Abrahamic religions at least.