Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being religious in 2023 and believing in god has no use (high iq cels only)

What's the use being religious in 2023 ???? And believing in god after he gave you such a shit life ???
Technically selling soul to satan is a much better option than believing in some loser sky daddy ??

God is literally shit testing you like a Lil bitch and has blatant favorites.

It's not like Dravidian monkey from south India will turn into a blue eyed European as soon as he starts practicing Christianity and eating beef . At the end of the day he'll be a shitskin and be despised by white Christian girls .

Same with the pajeet muslim he isn't gonna gonna into some exotic Persian after practicing Islam and eating beef , no he's still a shudra .

Even in religious 3rd world countries as soon as these bitches flock to the west they start becoming atheist and start slutting around meanwhile you'll still be a coping religious subhuman who never had a taste of a pussy .
So true. Lmao at coping christcucks in comments. What we need is state mandated wives NOW

So true. Lmao at coping christcucks in comments. What we need is state mandated wives NOW
Lol. "Christ Cucks" is such an overused term here. Honestly if anyone even goes to type the word "Christianity" their hands begin to tremble thinking about how many people will immediately spout off insults or ignore the content of what the member is saying simply because it has "Christianity" in it.

Religion promotes traditionalism and if everyone was taught at a young age to be religious I feel like the world would be a much better place infact that's exactly how It was before look how good civilization and the people were back then sure there were a few bad apples but definitely not as much as it is now

Nowdays you see what's happening with the whoring around, backstabbing no morals etc that is because religion died

But if you believe in God as in you will go to heaven or that God will gift you in this life to make your life even better then you are dead wrong

Religion was made I believe to set the order straight so there was traditionalism like I mentioned in my first paragraph

And so that the bottom feeders can cope that at the end of the day they will go to heaven if they keep working hard and pray and to not kill yourself because if you do then you will go to hell

Also it's a good cope for some people

But all in all I agree religion is stupid and if you genuinely believe being religious will make your life better because God will award you for praying to him then your stupid

But religion is needed to set boundaries in soyciety pretty much that's why there was less whoring around back then
to prove ur point u need evidence to prove that scripture revealed by god is human made, but no one is able to produce such scriptures other than god before 1000's of years and it strengthens the belief

Religion promotes traditionalism and if everyone was taught at a young age to be religious I feel like the world would be a much better place infact that's exactly how It was before look how good civilization and the people were back then sure there were a few bad apples but definitely not as much as it is now

Nowdays you see what's happening with the whoring around, backstabbing no morals etc that is because religion died

But if you believe in God as in you will go to heaven or that God will gift you in this life to make your life even better then you are dead wrong

Religion was made I believe to set the order straight so there was traditionalism like I mentioned in my first paragraph

And so that the bottom feeders can cope that at the end of the day they will go to heaven if they keep working hard and pray and to not kill yourself because if you do then you will go to hell

Also it's a good cope for some people

But all in all I agree religion is stupid and if you genuinely believe being religious will make your life better because God will award you for praying to him then your stupid

But religion is needed to set boundaries in soyciety pretty much that's why there was less whoring around back then
Agreed

The presence of Christianity also coincided with the Dark Ages of Europe, its later success was primarily attributed due to resources attained from the New World and eventual colonisation of Africa and India. Culture (In part Christianity) + Access to natural resources allowed Europe to prosper and advance, I wouldn't say Christianity was a larger chunk of the equation compared to other parts of culture and natural resources.
What do you know about these things, really? Did you study them? I mean seriously, for years?

Because otherwise, you are just repeating leftwing bluepiller talking points that have been around for quite a long time already ...

In other words, unless you really have deep familiarity with these subjects, you are no more than an NPC.

Lol. "Christ Cucks" is such an overused term here. Honestly if anyone even goes to type the word "Christianity" their hands begin to tremble thinking about how many people will immediately spout off insults or ignore the content of what the member is saying simply because it has "Christianity" in it.
No religion is as gynicentric as Christianity. Too much forgiveness to control women.

No religion is as gynicentric as Christianity. Too much forgiveness to control women.
"Gynocentric"? This is a silly point to make. And , I mean Hinduism lead to this sort of acceptance too (i.e. women as sacred). There are Christian thinkers who had strong words against the more troublesome behaviors of women. Some very narrow Brahmins sects did too, but not as openly as people like John Calvin.

Christians weren’t doing anything before they were influenced by ancient Greek and Roman ideas that radically changed the face of Western Europe.

Religion is a low iq cope. Notice how it’s mostly low iq nations that believe in the concept more.
Everything you just said shows how little you know about said area topics. And I suspected this of you a long time ago. This is the standard medicore cope you have about religion. No I don't believe in "God" like any one did 150- 200 years ago, and yes that absurd today, but to deny the positive effects of Christianity in Western culture is your own stupidly.

Btw - you should come see upper caste Hindu men behaving. You have right?

What's the use being religious in 2023 ???? And believing in god after he gave you such a shit life ???
Technically selling soul to satan is a much better option than believing in some loser sky daddy ??

It's not like Dravidian monkey from south India will turn into a blue eyed European as soon as he starts practicing Christianity and eating beef . At the end of the day he'll be a shitskin and be despised by white Christian girls .

Same with the pajeet muslim he isn't gonna gonna into some exotic Persian after practicing Islam and eating beef , no he's still a shudra .

Even in religious 3rd world countries as soon as these bitches flock to the west they start becoming atheist and start slutting around meanwhile you'll still be a coping religious subhuman who never had a taste of a pussy .
You can still believe in him, and hate him. And it's completely rational.

Everything you just said shows how little you know about said area topics. And I suspected this of you a long time ago. This is the standard medicore cope you have about religion. No I don't believe in "God" like any one did 150- 200 years ago, and yes that absurd today, but to deny the positive effects of Christianity in Western culture is your own stupidly.
Christianity didn’t make the modern world, it made Western Europe catch up with the rest of the world. That’s the contribution made.

A religious sect taking over society is probably the only way to achieve a true incel rebellion. Religious orders seem to be the most effective way to regulate foid sexual degeneracy.

Christianity didn’t make the modern world, it made Western Europe catch up with the rest of the world. That’s the contribution made.
I have explained why to you long before getting to the point of using a word like "idiot", in fact many time I said "Copex is a nice guy, lets keep it civil" so I just left it alone. Then I PM'd with you about so as to not fight in public and so we can be the cooler heads in the mess called .is, but you keep showing yourself to be completely incompetent about this sort of thing...

Yes, correct, it DID make Europe "catch up" (but also debatable in some ways) and then LONG SURPASS AND ADVANCE BEYOND the rest of the world! So that is a point in our corner regarding Christianity, not yours.

Kill God. Behead God. Roundhouse kick God into the concrete. Slam dunk God into the trashcan. Crucify filthy jewsus. Defecate in God food. Launch God into the sun. Stir fry God in a wok. Toss God into active volcanoes. Urinate into God's gas tank. Judo throw God into a wood chipper. Twist God heads off. Report God to the IRS. Karate chop God in half. Curb stomp God. Trap God in quicksand. Crush God in the trash compactor. Liquefy God in a vat of acid. Eat God. Dissect God. Exterminate God in the gas chamber. Stomp God's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate God in the oven. Lobotomize God. Mandatory abortions for God. Grind God in the garbage disposal. Drown God in fried chicken grease. Vaporize God with a ray gun. Kick old God down the stairs. Feed God to alligators. Slice God with a katana.(in a video game)

Btw - you should come see upper caste Hindu men behaving. You have right?
Ive seen some happy wife happy life Hindu men with no spine before, sure, but when it comes to premarital virginity, even ducked Hindus are better than Christians. Any religion that praises forgiveness will allow women to do whatever they want and then beg for forgiveness

Ive seen some happy wife happy life Hindu men with no spine before, sure, but when it comes to premarital virginity, even ducked Hindus are better than Christians.
Here is the problem, and if you live/lived in the West long enough you'll understand it: Basically, in middle-upper caste structures in Curryland they have adopted the Western LEFTIST models of thinking in regards to behavior towards women and in speaking truth about women. It's not the traditional Christian culture they imitate. They imitate leftist California culture here. The rest of the lower caste Hindus (most of country) do not give their women agency over a man's decisions. Mostly.
Any religion that praises forgiveness will allow women to do whatever they want and then beg for forgiveness
But the forgiveness (when practices correctly) was preceded by a somewhat public humiliation session by the pastor and congregation. I mean, Protestants in the New England colonies at one time actually held Witch-trials for women behaving cunty-like.

A religious sect taking over society is probably the only way to achieve a true incel rebellion. Religious orders seem to be the most effective way to regulate foid sexual degeneracy.
Yes, I generally agree. But the form and shape of that religious movement is what lay ahead at the discussion table.

Yes, I generally agree. But the form and shape of that religious movement is what lay ahead at the discussion table.
Religions eventually fail. We need Marxism Rodgerism tokeep women locked up inside.

Marxism? How is that going to keep women inline?
One virgin woman for each man, men who fuck other's wives will be punished. No spinsters and unmarried women allowed. No volcel women allowed. Government mandated,government assigned GFs.

One virgin woman for each man, men who fuck other's wives will be punished. No spinsters and unmarried women allowed. No volcel women allowed. Government mandated,government assigned GFs.
You know what Marxism means buddy? This is the alt-Marxism thing we have made up, not real Marxism. Marx argued that women were oppressed and treated merely as second-class citizens.

You know what Marxism means buddy? This is the alt-Marxism thing we have made up, not real Marxism. Marx argued that women were oppressed and treated merely as second-class citizens.
If I walked into my local communist party headquarter and talked about Elliot Rodger Thought, I would get beaten up.

My goal is a world where neither Chads nor the rich can cuck the common man. Islam allows for polygamy and concubinage. I would ban that. Christianity allows women to be volcel. I would ban that. Capitalism allows the rich to buy whores and make decent hard working men unemployed causing their women to become whores. I would ban that.

If I walked into my local communist party headquarter and talked about Elliot Rodger Thought, I would get beaten up.
Dude wtf are you talking about now?

My goal is a world where neither Chads nor the rich can cuck the common man.
Yes, good so far..
Islam allows for polygamy and concubinage. I would ban that.
Hmm, alright. But what about cheap Prostitution?
Christianity allows women to be volcel. I would ban that.
Huh? I mean, people not following Christianity leads to women being volcel actually, so not sure what you mean here.
Capitalism allows the rich to buy whores and make decent hard working men unemployed.
What? Capitalism allows decent men to become unemployed? It's the opposite brother. Government jobs should be there as a healthy economy like the U.S. once shows the synergy between a strong private and public sector allows for benefit everyone and in almost every field, but..you are talking some other mess....
causing their women to become whores. I would ban that.
So no prostitute then eh?

I believe in Valhalla/Hel, but this is useful for you dolts.
Death.jpg

I have explained why to you long before getting to the point of using a word like "idiot", in fact many time I said "Copex is a nice guy, lets keep it civil" so I just left it alone. Then I PM'd with you about so as to not fight in public and so we can be the cooler heads in the mess called .is, but you keep showing yourself to be completely incompetent about this sort of thing...

Yes, correct, it DID make Europe "catch up" (but also debatable in some ways) and then LONG SURPASS AND ADVANCE BEYOND the rest of the world! So that is a point in our corner regarding Christianity, not yours.
You are just not well versed in European history or historical trends.

LOL. Oh man. Coming from you, that's rich. Thanks for my morning laugh.
You know it’s over when a mayo kike knows more about european history and curry history than you. But I guess you still laugh because you are a sexhaver and have 2 kids with a white woman while I’m a rotting truecel.

You know it’s over when a mayo kike knows more about european history and curry history than you. But I guess you still laugh because you are a sexhaver and have 2 kids with a white woman while I’m a rotting truecel.
But you don't, @K9Otaku tagged you, and your response showed that you don't even know what effect parts of Greek philosophy had on the Western world. You are a "truth seeker" as a result, and also not coincidentally, that's why you believe in the healing power of "Neil deGrasse Tyson" and that I have 2 kids with a white women. It's how contorted and twisted your already fragile mind has become. It's also the same reason you probably believed in the dogpill lol.

But you don't,
Curry cope

@K9Otaku tagged you, and your response showed that you don't even know what effect parts of Greek philosophy had on the Western world.
I know a lot more than you.

You are a "truth seeker" as a result, and coincidentally that's why you also believe in "Neil deGrasse Tyson" and that I have 2 kids with a white women. It's how contorted and twisted your already fragile mind has become.
When did I believe in NDT? I don’t even know him. And you are a fakecel fraud with many lines of proof, that’s all there is to it.

Curry cope

Usually when someone writes this^ sort of "I know you are but what am I" retort, it means they are low IQ. I've just been being nice to you about it, you are generally low IQ and ill-experienced in most practical and intellectual matters.

You wrote "Greeks and Romans" were the main reason the West became great LMAO. I mean, yes their contribution is of course noted. But it's NOT why the West became spiritually sustainable and was able to lead to certain peaks of success in Western in history.
When did I believe in NDT? I don’t even know him. And you are a fakecel fraud with many lines of proof, that’s all there is to it.
Lol. I don't know, I probably think that because you kept posting that meme of his didn't you? Yeah sorry, but it's what happens when you are believing all sorts of horseshit about me, I'm likely to mis-remember something's about you. I could swear you defended him NDT a bunch of times in discussion with me, but maybe it was someone else. I mean I can't give you much credit as a smart aware dude, I mean you believe my ugly ass has two kids and had a wife all this shit lol it's fucking hilarious!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That is what we are trying to do:

That may be "Rodgerism", but it sure ain't Marxism

Usually when someone writes this^ sort of "I know you are but what am I" retort, it means they are low IQ. I've just been being nice to you about it, you are generally low IQ and ill-experienced in most practical and intellectual matters.

You wrote "Greeks and Romans" were the main reason the West became great LMAO. I mean, yes their contribution is of course noted. But it's NOT why the West became spiritually sustainable and was able to lead to certain peaks of success in Western in history.

Lol. I don't know, I probably think that because you kept posting that meme of his didn't you? Yeah sorry, but it's what happens when you are believing all sorts of horseshit about me, I'm likely to mis-remember something's about you. I could swear you defended him NDT a bunch of times in discussion with me, but maybe it was someone else. I mean I can't give you much credit as a smart aware dude, I mean you believe my ugly ass has two kids and had a wife all this shit lol it's fucking hilarious!!!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dn rd, your responses are too long and frauding too big.

Marx clearly said to redistribute the means of (re)production

Show us what you know. Talk to us, say of the "Crisis of the IIIrd century". What was the situation before and what was the situation after? What was the main result?

Show us what you know. Talk to us, say of the "Crisis of the IIIrd century". What was the situation before and what was the situation after? What was the main result?
Are you friends with Jay?

Marx clearly said to redistribute the means of (re)production
That is fraudulent (you just accused @JayGoptri of "fraud" didn't you?)

If you add "re" before a word, you are literally "twisting Marx's words"

About your "knowledge of history", there was an ancient sect that existed in the 3rd-6th centuries AD and which advocated the sharing of both property and women. What was its name?

That is fraudulent (you just accused @JayGoptri of "fraud" didn't you?)

If you add "re" before a word, you are literally "twisting Marx's words"

About your "knowledge of history", there was an ancient sect that existed in the 3rd-6th centuries AD and which advocated the sharing of both property and women. What was its name?
Yes. Answer the question. Me testing your "knowledge of history" has no bearing on my relationship with anyone. It is entirely up to you to defend your claim.
Now I know you are a jay dick sucker who doesn’t understand memes like him either. Kys, I won’t answer your question at all. Besides, even if a person doesn’t know they can easily look it up.

You can answer this question with a single word @Copexodius Maximus, and forever prove your "knowledge of history"

Now I know you are a jay dick sucker who doesn’t understand memes like him either. Kys, I won’t answer your question at all. Besides, even if a person doesn’t know they can easily look it up.
Not that easy. Answer the question or be forever proved to be a bag of hot air.

2 minutes and counting. No answer from @Copexodius Maximus the hot air bag

Last edited:
Kill God. Behead God. Roundhouse kick God into the concrete. Slam dunk God into the trashcan. Crucify filthy jewsus. Defecate in God food. Launch God into the sun. Stir fry God in a wok. Toss God into active volcanoes. Urinate into God's gas tank. Judo throw God into a wood chipper. Twist God heads off. Report God to the IRS. Karate chop God in half. Curb stomp God. Trap God in quicksand. Crush God in the trash compactor. Liquefy God in a vat of acid. Eat God. Dissect God. Exterminate God in the gas chamber. Stomp God's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate God in the oven. Lobotomize God. Mandatory abortions for God. Grind God in the garbage disposal. Drown God in fried chicken grease. Vaporize God with a ray gun. Kick old God down the stairs. Feed God to alligators. Slice God with a katana.

Yes, good so far..

Hmm, alright. But what about cheap Prostitution?

Huh? I mean, people not following Christianity leads to women being volcel actually, so not sure what you mean here.

What? Capitalism allows decent men to become unemployed? It's the opposite brother. Government jobs should be there as a healthy economy like the U.S. once shows the synergy between a strong private and public sector allows for benefit everyone and in almost every field, but..you are talking some other mess....

So no prostitute then eh?
Read
You dont understand capitalism or even communism.
Foids are not humans they are cattles hence they are out of the proletariat.

It is, it is dialectical and historical materialistic science applied to sexual dynamics and relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back