Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being religious in 2023 and believing in god has no use (high iq cels only)

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
What's the use being religious in 2023 ???? And believing in god after he gave you such a shit life ???
Technically selling soul to satan is a much better option than believing in some loser sky daddy ??

God is literally shit testing you like a Lil bitch and has blatant favorites.

It's not like Dravidian monkey from south India will turn into a blue eyed European as soon as he starts practicing Christianity and eating beef . At the end of the day he'll be a shitskin and be despised by white Christian girls .

Same with the pajeet muslim he isn't gonna gonna into some exotic Persian after practicing Islam and eating beef , no he's still a shudra .

Even in religious 3rd world countries as soon as these bitches flock to the west they start becoming atheist and start slutting around meanwhile you'll still be a coping religious subhuman who never had a taste of a pussy .

Hell.. Heaven.. are too simplistic.. and man-made.. it is a concept to add credential to your own suffering, when in reality there is nothing to be credited for.. for the world is a product of empty futility that accompanies all this... the savagery reproduction is a symptom of a much larger void, than it encompasses... in a primordial attempt to obscure the void.. for there is no real purpose.. in the end.. Don´t place your bets on the architect, he damned you into existence in the first place, so much for omnipotence. He is the one who "constructed" the slaughter house..

In the last breathing moments.. is when most see that everything was nothing more than a bad dream, or a fake dream.. for the external is a projection of a malfunctioning purgatory.. the subjects thrown into this hell without sentience.. are in fact awaiting for their trial at the end.. and those who reminisce in the illusion are lying to themselves every time they do.. lashing out in thoughts of petty envy.. if they see another with "more" of what they lack.. a rat race leading up to nothing other than unnecessary suffering.. drowning in illusion..

What's the use being religious in 2023 ???? And believing in god after he gave you such a shit life ???
Technically selling soul to satan is a much better option than believing in some loser sky daddy ??

It's not like Dravidian monkey from south India will turn into a blue eyed European as soon as he starts practicing Christianity and eating beef . At the end of the day he'll be a shitskin and be despised by white Christian girls .

Same with the pajeet muslim he isn't gonna gonna into some exotic Persian after practicing Islam and eating beef , no he's still a shudra .

Even in religious 3rd world countries as soon as these bitches flock to the west they start becoming atheist and start slutting around meanwhile you'll still be a coping religious subhuman who never had a taste of a pussy .
This is punishment.

God warned us about women multiple times, but our ancestors ignored scripture for pussy, and gave women rights. Now we pay, until they are taken back.

This is punishment.

God warned us about women multiple times, but our ancestors ignored scripture for pussy, and gave women rights. Now we pay, until they are taken back.
Exactly! We've been warned by all prophets of God that during the end of times this shit will happen.

I don't get why most would struggle half their lives with religion/spirituality and have to read on certain philosophies to grasp that the only axiom worth following as a rule of life is "Do what thou wilt".

This is punishment.

Apparently he made you an incel as well jfl and turned our woman whores
Ain't I'm right
Jfl god can't change female nature what a cuck

I pretended to believe in God due to my interest in a young Black female, back in my late teenage years. I didn't receive reciprocal feelings in return, however.

Apparently he made you an incel as well jfl and turned our woman whores
Ain't I'm right
Jfl god can't change female nature what a cuck
like I said, it was a man's job to control women, i can't really blame God for something he explicitly warned against.

Yeah then why did he made woman slutty ???
Why is he shit testing us??
like I said, it was a man's job to control women, i can't really blame God for something he explicitly warned against.

Lmao at Christcels. Imagine being created as a genetic dead end and still believing in a loving demiurge.

I wish satan existed. I'll sell my soul in a heartbeat. I'm living in hell already.

this kind of opinion always come from hurt people with no real intention to understand.
we dont use God, he already has done everything, a being so holy, loving and perfect deserves worship.
there are christians millionaries since the times of the apostles, they had everything and still believe in God
there are christian eunuchs and still believe in God
there are people who can easily get a wife and still believe in God
its not a problem of "use" or "purpose" its a problem in the heart, Repent of your sins and believe in Christ

I wish satan existed. I'll sell my soul in a heartbeat. I'm living in hell already.
That's short-term thinking. Why would you suffer an eternity for just a few years on this clown world?

The older I get the worse my life gets, the more I struggle with my faith. I’m not evil, I’ve never crossed anyone, I go out of my way to be righteous. Its gotten me nothing.

That's short-term thinking. Why would you suffer an eternity for just a few years on this clown world?
because I am already suffering, I would have a brief respite.

Based. Only fools believe in religions.
Hell and Heaven are earth.
The only difference is earth is Heaven for good looking people, while it's hell for us subhumans.

Aren't you all tired of these threads where Atheists bash Christianity and Christcels defend it?

No one listens and everybody repeats their talking points. Why do that again and again?

No one needs to understand religion more than incels. It is quite clear that when the West was primarily Christian, women were less slutty and as a result there were less incels.

Also, Christianity is the religion of Western Europe, the region that was the most successful, by far, of all human history. That cannot be a coincidence. So it should be a good reason to understand what religion really was.

I said "was" and "understand" and not "believe" because I think that it is quite obvious that Christianity is over, in its traditional form. So the Atheists have a point. There are just too many points on which Christianity's credibility has been shattered.

However, just pointing out those flaws and saying "haha, such stupidity!" is short sighted. Christianity contributed to human progress more than anything else. So it needs to be understood, because its heritage is worth more than all the philosophies and ideologies we have come up with since we started having doubts about the old religion.

@Indracel @JayGoptri @MarquisDeSade @Copexodius Maximus @suigintwo @nice_try @ADHD_cel @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @bannedincel

No one needs to understand religion more than incels. It is quite clear that when the West was primarily Christian, women were less slutty and as a result there were less incels.

Also, Christianity is the religion of Western Europe, the region that was the most successful, by far, of all human history. That cannot be a coincidence. So it should be a good reason to understand what religion really was.

I said "was" and "understand" and not "believe" because I think that it is quite obvious that Christianity is over, in its traditional form. So the Atheists have a point. There are just too many points on which Christianity's credibility has been shattered.

However, just pointing out those flaws and saying "haha, such stupidity!" is short sighted. Christianity contributed to human progress more than anything else. So it needs to be understood, because its heritage is worth more than all the philosophies and ideologies we have come up with since we started having doubts about the old religion.

@Indracel @JayGoptri @MarquisDeSade @Copexodius Maximus @suigintwo @nice_try @ADHD_cel @LesscoBlob @Intellau_Celistic @bannedincel
I'm tired of the "debate religion" threads here. If anyone wants to learn what a religion is like, they can (and should) dm those religiouscels.
I don't care about arguing with people on the internet anymore.

Christians weren’t doing anything before they were influenced by ancient Greek and Roman ideas that radically changed the face of Western Europe.

Religion is a low iq cope. Notice how it’s mostly low iq nations that believe in the concept more.

Last edited:

Inceldom and promiscuity are a result of people not believing in god anymore. Religious girls usually aren't whores. Lust is a deadly sin in christianity.

If you think being religious has to be "of use", you're not getting it.
Not god gave you a shit life. People did. Humanity did. Society did. And to an extent, you yourself did. You are responsible for your life, don't just blame god like he owes you something or like he has to serve you everything on a silver plate, because he doesn't.

I'm tired of the "debate religion" threads here. If anyone wants to learn what a religion is like, they can (and should) dm those religiouscels.
Same. I'm tired of these unreflected people who just throw catch phrases without even knowing what they're talking about. I'm 100% sure that OP didn't even look into religion and he didn't look into satanism, he most likely did nothing to educate himself, he just makes this worthless thread bitching around without having any arguments like a little kid. It's worthless to have interaction with users like that.

Inceldom and promiscuity are a result of people not believing in god anymore. Religious girls usually aren't whores. Lust is a deadly sin in christianity.
It really depends on if the girl is taking the religion seriously. Showing videos of women behaving slutty while wearing cross necklaces isn't proof that religious girls are whores, when they probably don't even know the difference between the Old and New Testament.
Not god gave you a shit life. People did. Humanity did. Society did. And to an extent, you yourself did. You are responsible for your life, don't just blame god like he owes you something or like he has to serve you everything on a silver plate, because he doesn't.
God is not a personal geeni. Incels exist because of the direction that society, a collective made of up of people, took, through their own free will.
Same. I'm tired of these unreflected people who just throw catch phrases without even knowing what they're talking about. I'm 100% sure that OP didn't even look into religion and he didn't look into satanism, he most likely did nothing to educate himself, he just makes this worthless thread bitching around without having any arguments like a little kid. It's worthless to have interaction with users like that.
Exactly. There's no reason to argue with someone who's not willing to have an open mind. I'm fallible and I fully admit it. If someone brings up an argument backed up by sources, and I haven't heard of it, I'll look into it, research it and find a proper response to it. And if it's actually true and I was false, I will admit it and change my mind. I've done it multiple times with MANY issues. Many aren't willing to though, which is why one shouldn't argue with them. Your time and brain cells could be better spent elsewhere, even LDARing.

It really depends on if the girl is taking the religion seriously. Showing videos of women behaving slutty while wearing cross necklaces isn't proof that religious girls are whores, when they probably don't even know the difference between the Old and New Testament.
I'm not talking about sluts with cross necklaces because they obviously wear it only as a fashion statement. I'm talking about real religious girls. One of my close friends is very christian and he does alot of church stuff so I know the girls there and they all are very conservative and not sluts like all the normie girls.

Would you be ok to participate if I start a thread to seriously discuss religion? I mean, understanding what it is (and what its relationship is with inceldom)?

I'm not talking about sluts with cross necklaces because they obviously wear it only as a fashion statement. I'm talking about real religious girls. One of my close friends is very christian and he does alot of church stuff so I know the girls there and they all are very conservative and not sluts like all the normie girls.
Yes, that's true for women in my church too. I was just saying, that when atheistcels show videos/pictures of self-proclaimed religious women acting slutty, they miss the fact that they're only religious by name and haven't stepped foot in a church, or prayed, or read scripture ever.

Would you be ok to participate if I start a thread to seriously discuss religion? I mean, understanding what it is (and what its relationship is with inceldom)?
Yeah to be honest. As long as no meaningless insults are thrown by any side (both irreligiouscels and religiouscels), I'd be fine with discussing religion and understanding more about other religions' views.

Yes, that's true for women in my church too. I was just saying, that when atheistcels show videos/pictures of self-proclaimed religious women acting slutty, they miss the fact that they're only religious by name and haven't stepped foot in a church, or prayed, or read scripture ever.
I see, true.

I don't know enough to seriously discuss the topic, I'm still discovering, but I would probably read the thread with great interest.

Christians weren’t doing anything before they were influenced by ancient Greek and Roman ideas that radically changed the face of Western Europe.
Do you realize that the idea that Greek/Roman stuff was more important to Western culture than Christianity is a bluepiller left-wing talking point?

Religion is a low iq cope. Notice how it’s mostly low iq nations that believe in the concept more.
The West is more religious than most shitholes. Global Warming is a cult, and so is the worship of the great foid in all her forms (feminism, Gaia environmentalism, LGBTQ shet, etc). The worship of Saint Fauci the Universal Health-Giver that went on for the last 2 years went way overboard even when compared with most medieval saints crazes (Sant Iago de Compostela, etc ...)

All this is not traditional religion, but it is religion nonetheless.

Do you realize that the idea that Greek/Roman stuff was more important to Western culture than Christianity is a bluepiller left-wing talking point?
It’s more important for mogging all deathnic nations. But I guess the church transforming Europe to the standards of Rome was also really important. However, the first part is what I’m talking about.

The West is more religious than most shitholes.
Not true

Global Warming is a cult, and so is the worship of the great foid in all her forms (feminism, Gaia environmentalism, LGBTQ shet, etc). The worship of Saint Fauci the Universal Health-Giver that went on for the last 2 years went way overboard even when compared with most medieval saints crazes (Sant Iago de Compostela, etc ...)

All this is not traditional religion, but it is religion nonetheless.
Nothing to do with Christianity.

Yeah to be honest. As long as no meaningless insults are thrown by any side (both irreligiouscels and religiouscels), I'd be fine with discussing religion and understanding more about other religions' views.
I don't know enough to seriously discuss the topic, I'm still discovering, but I would probably read the thread with great interest.
Ok, let us try here first and see if we have enough for a new thread.

I do not wish to be anti-religious in any way but I think that honesty is an absolute requirement to understand religion. In that spirit, I would say that religion is a form of masturbation and that we need some kind of masturbation to survive. This is because, in order to live in a civilization we have to repress a lot of our instincts. As a result, we suffer a lot and need a kind of pain-relief spiritual masturbation to offset the pain.

Would you agree? Again, honesty, please.

Imagine kneeling before Chad and chanting "I love you" at him, and begging him to give you free things, and then kissing his feet, and asking for forgiveness.

That's what religions are. Everyone who is religious is a gay mega cuck. It's way beyond being a simp and worshipping foids. Being religious is the worst form of cuckoldry because you're worshipping a figment of your own imagination and doing so in a homosexual manner.

Imagine kneeling before Chad and chanting "I love you" at him, and begging him to give you free things, and then kissing his feet, and asking for forgiveness.

That's what religions are. Everyone who is religious is a gay mega cuck. It's way beyond being a simp and worshipping foids. Being religious is the worst form of cuckoldry because you're worshipping a figment of your own imagination and doing so in a homosexual manner.
Don't you realize that what you describe is indeed exactly the way Christianity functions (except one crucial thing you forget)?

For Christians, God/JC is the ONLY Chad there is.

As a result, (at least in theory), NO ONE is allowed to behave like a Chad among Christians (No harem, no cock carrousel). Consequently, everyone is only allowed ONE WOMAN (it is written explicitly in the NT) and there can be no incels.

Christianity was not often fully implemented in practice, but sometime it was. For example, Massachusetts in the 17th century was close to a fully Christian society. There were no incels, while it lasted.

You dumb cuck humans are his faulty creation and he could have avoided this by programming humans in a certain way.

How many practicing Muslims are here?

God is an Incel and we are made in the image of God. Think about it logically. God is the supreme being, everything else exists within (the mind of) God. He has no no friends, no companion, no consort, no bride, no one night stand, nothing else except himself and his imagination. So he decided it best to forget he exists and instead go to sleep and have a nice dream. This universe is His dream. He is the stars in the cosmos, he is Earth, the Sun, the Moon. He is all of the material elements and their immaterial configurations. He is all of the inert objects and lifeforms, terrestial or otherwise. He is Chad, Brad, Stacy, and Becky and everyone else. We are all a part of the existence of God. It's only natural that He Himself would also re-instantiate in a lower form as ourselves, a nightmarish reminder of Himself. Such is the nature of the Duality springing forth from the Monism of an informational substrate.

For Christians, God/JC is the ONLY Chad there is.
This is also true. God is also Chad.

He is the Alpha and the Omega.
The First and the Last.
The Beginning and the End.
The Chad and the Incel.

Last edited:
Sadly, over the last year, I've learned the origin story as described in the "Antarctica" book you are fond of is largely a work of fiction, inspired by certain interpretations of historical events. It's still a good book, it's just not the truth.

The Christ we know today is more of a mixture of Appollonius of Tyana, the Persian inspired Mithra, and a heroic and tragic overcoming of the Torah or Old Testament Levantian religious laws and its multitude of sins.

Last edited:
Selling your soul to Satan is a huge cope lmao. We are going to hell without getting nothing is this life.

Voulez vous couchez avec moi?

Atheism is the truth, there is no skydaddy and if he is, he is evil.

Agreed.

I pretended to believe in God due to my interest in a young Black female, back in my late teenage years. I didn't receive reciprocal feelings in return, however.
brutal :lul:

This is punishment.
Yes...
Yet another reason to better examine religion and some of it's techniques as inhibitory effects of a gynocentric malfunctioning culture. But also, the desire to behave like the Alpha male as opposed to exploring workable beta male traits, I believe, causes a "shooting ourselves in the foot" effect in the long term.