Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being religious in 2023 and believing in god has no use (high iq cels only)

I am skeptical of the claim that it magically untangled some neurological knots and allowed him to suddenly speak. This is the reason why I used "confidence". It very likely that he had a trip which gained him the persistent forward momentum to reduce or maybe even break his stutter over time with positive spirit and dedication. If the rest of his life was okay, it's possible. Did it happen overnight? After DMT?

Above^. So he took DMT one day, and he's never stuttered again? Give the details. Surely you must be knowing if you are advocating for the story this way..
It was on mushrooms, not dmt or 5-meo dmt. He came out of the trip and didn’t say a single word while on it for a few hours afterwards. Then a few hours later, he said that he had nothing to say and he was just in astonishment. And he said that he noticed that despite his mental shakiness, for the first time in his life his words came out crystal clear without his mouth bumbling around. And that never disappeared.

Yes agreed.

I guess. But it's moot. The only point I care about is if the benefit from using it outweighs the risk of taking it (many times to get the appropriate results). And if it's only stuttering you are talking about, then I don't understand why advocate for it so hard. I assume it's because you've been seeing it positively promoted in the fringe mental health community in recent times.
I was just antagonistic because you are so against it. It might help some people who have mental health problem by fluke, but I think it really should only be used by curious people who have very stable minds already. Getting psychosis, schizophrenia, etc isn’t a joke and probably one of the worst things that can happen to someone in life.

It was on mushrooms, not dmt or 5-meo dmt. He came out of the trip and didn’t say a single word while on it for a few hours afterwards. Then a few hours later, he said that he had nothing to say and he was just in astonishment. And he said that he noticed that despite his mental shakiness, for the first time in his life his words came out crystal clear without his mouth bumbling around. And that never disappeared.
How old is he and have you spoken with him recently to see if the stutter is still gone? I am very skeptical about this account you've given. For example, the fact you explain it this way actually supports my theory that he suddenly broke free of whatever issues he had and gained some confidence. He was able to say "I have nothing to say" without stuttering right? Yeah so he was high on some aspect of himself, or at the moment about the grandeur of the experience, which helped him in this case, fair enough. Questions like was he low smv, or Normie or a Chad pop into the discourse also. And what was his behavior like before the trip? Etc.
I was just antagonistic because you are so against it.
Yes, I am against people using Psychedelics in general. I feel it will hurt them and others around them a lot more than it will help them. I don't digress from that.
It might help some people who have mental health problem by fluke, but I think it really should only be used by curious people who have very stable minds already. Getting psychosis, schizophrenia, etc isn’t a joke and probably one of the worst things that can happen to someone in life.
Yes. But you need to go further. What on Earth makes you think that people can be "curious people with stable minds"? The fact they are curious enough to try this stuff indicates that they are not really culturally stable. For example, I have cousins in India right? So.e of my distant 2nd cousins for whom religion and their almost village like culture works would NEVER TOUCH hallucinagens. They wouldn't even dare think about it. Neither would hardcore Christians from the West. The people who end up trying these things are those of us who are malfunctioning from our culture in our teenage years and twenties. Imean in most cultures stable people don't do this stuff. I mean in most cultures stable people don't do this stuff. In the end it means that we are seeking religion because we don't belong to anything. And it's safer and better to try that WITHOUT psychedelics.

Besides, I've experienced it under both conditions (stable and otherwise) and with things like LSD and Mushrooms, I believe if one is going to do it, then it should be under highly structures conditions. Not just "lemme try this shit nigga and Ima fly yo" People who don't know what they like and what their comfort levels are are actually ore dangerous (at worst) and more frustrating/annoying (at best) while tripping.

Last edited:
How old is he and have you spoken with him recently to see if the stutter is still gone? I am very skeptical about this account you've given. For example, the fact you explain it this way actually supports my theory that he suddenly broke free of whatever issues he had and gained some confidence. He was able to say "I have nothing to say" without stuttering right?
Yes. I don’t think he had any confidence issues, and he was pretty extroverted.

Yeah so he was high on some aspect of himself, or at the moment about the grandeur of the experience, which helped him in this case, fair enough. Questions like was he low smv, or Normie or a Chad pop into the discourse also. And what was his behavior like before the trip? Etc.
Normie, and he was acting chill as usual before the trip.

Yes, I am against people using Psychedelics in general. I feel it will hurt them and others around them a lot more than it will help them. I don't digress from that.

Yes. But you need to go further. What on Earth makes you think that people can be "curious people with stable minds"? The fact they are curious enough to try this stuff indicates that they are not really culturally stable. For example, I have cousins in India right? So.e of my distant 2nd cousins for whom religion and their almost village like culture works would NEVER TOUCH hallucinagens. They wouldn't even dare think about it. Neither would hardcore Christians from the West. The people who end up trying these things are those of us who are malfunctioning from our culture in our teenage years and twenties. Imean in most cultures stable people don't do this stuff. I mean in most cultures stable people don't do this stuff. In the end it means that we are seeking religion because we don't belong to anything. And it's safer and better to try that WITHOUT psychedelics.
Smart inquisitive people always look outside the edges what is culturally sanctioned. Whether that is new ideas, experiences, and whatever else. Most of the times these things add nothing and can be even harmful. But sometimes they strike gold.

Besides, I've experienced it under both conditions (stable and otherwise) and with things like LSD and Mushrooms, I believe if one is going to do it, then it should be under highly structures conditions. Not just "lemme try this shit nigga and Ima fly yo" People who don't know what they like and what their comfort levels are are actually ore dangerous (at worst) and more frustrating/annoying (at best) while tripping.
Yes, set and setting are important. If you neglect that, you will be beaten and abused like truecels are by a sex having grandpas who spend time here instead of looking after their kids.

Yes. I don’t think he had any confidence issues, and he was pretty extroverted.
Assuming you have the ability to be able to tell. And I don't believe you have this ability - unless he was like, your biological brother or cousin whom you grew up with every waking moment for like 20 years at least.
Normie, and he was acting chill as usual before the trip.
So you tripped with a Normie scum?
Smart inquisitive people always look outside the edges what is culturally sanctioned.
That's not what I meant. Looking outside for answers as why we're malfunctioning is okay. Who told you that Psychedelics was needed for that?
Whether that is new ideas, experiences, and whatever else. Most of the times these things add nothing and can be even harmful. But sometimes they strike gold.
It's the "whatever else" part I reject. Again, not out of a lack of experience but the exact I opposite. I am experienced. Jimi Hendrix wrote the song lyric; "have you ever been experienced" to mean exactly that. And I am willing to be there are more people who did Psychedelics a handful of times and then realised they are dangerous at worst and worthless at best to their survival or thriving.
Yes, set and setting are important.
Yes and today there is almost no setting worth the trouble that may come.
If you neglect that, you will be beaten and abused like truecels are by a sex having grandpas who spend time here instead of looking after their kids.
My god. You dosed so much on Shrooms that you believe I have kids. See what I mean? Please tell me where these ugly kiddies are, how many do I have? What are their names? Can you please help me take care of Little Jaygoptri ? :feelsugh:

lashing out in thoughts of petty envy.. if they see another with "more" of what they lack.. a rat race leading up to nothing other than unnecessary suffering.. drowning in illusion..
Based

Assuming you have the ability to be able to tell. And I don't believe you have this ability - unless he was like, your biological brother or cousin whom you grew up with every waking moment for like 20 years at least.

So you tripped with a Normie scum?
I didn’t trip with him, he told me. He’s someone I know since elementary school.

That's not what I meant. Looking outside for answers as why we're malfunctioning is okay. Who told you that Psychedelics was needed for that?
who said anything about malfunctioning? People on the edge do shit and it has nothing to do with society. Some people like acion go into satanic witchcraft, some people travel into a rainforest, some people go deep into mathematics, and some people go into psychedelics.

It's the "whatever else" part I reject. Again, not out of a lack of experience but the exact I opposite. I am experienced. Jimi Hendrix wrote the song lyric; "have you ever been experienced" to mean exactly that. And I am willing to be there are more people who did Psychedelics a handful of times and then realised they are dangerous at worst and worthless at best to their survival or thriving.
You just sound like you had bad trips and became mentally unstable. Since you are hanging out here despite being a sex haver with kids, that’s probably exactly what happened.

Yes and today there is almost no setting worth the trouble that may come.

My god. You dosed so much on Shrooms that you believe I have kids. See what I mean? Please tell me where these ugly kiddies are, how many do I have? What are their names? Can you please help me take care of Little Jaygoptri ? :feelsugh:
Someone who knows you irl said so, and you are a self admitted fakecel fraud performing mental gymnastics. I think the curry with the mayo foid posted by the other dude was probably legit based on your posts from ***.

I didn’t trip with him, he told me. He’s someone I know since elementary school.
Ok. But still...
who said anything about malfunctioning? People on the edge do shit and it has nothing to do with society.
Again we're back to where we started with your ignorance.."nothing to do with society" :feelsgah: the moron says. Yeah bye.
Some people like acion go into satanic witchcraft, some people travel into a rainforest, some people go deep into mathematics, and some people go into psychedelics.
You're an idiot..
You just sound like you had bad trips and became mentally unstable. Since you are hanging out here despite being a sex haver with kids, that’s probably exactly what happened.
You're an idiot.
Someone who knows you irl said so,
What the fuck are you talking about you moron? Melchizdek?!? :feelskek: . JFL mofo doesn't know me irl at all. He talked to me on discord like a few times. He's some Australian dumbass. No clue who he is. Dude you dense sperg, the ONLY person here who knows me irl is K9OTAKU, and he told you THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! Why are you such a scoundrel liar who ignores facts? He blasted you TO YOUR FACE.
, and you are a self admitted fakecel fraud performing mental gymnastics. I think the curry with the mayo foid posted by the other dude was probably legit based on your posts from ***.
Again, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Ok. But still...

Again we're back to where we started with your ignorance.."nothing to do with society" :feelsgah: the moron says. Yeah bye.

You're an idiot..

You're an idiot.

What the fuck are you talking about you moron? Melchizdek?!? :feelskek: . JFL mofo doesn't know me. He talked on discord like a few times lol. He's some Australian dumbass. Dude, no you dense sperg, the ONLY person here who knows me irl is K9OTAKU, and he told you THE EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE. Why are you such a scoundrel liar who ignored facts. He blasted you TO YOUR FACE.

Again, you're an idiot.
K9 is not a reliable person, he’s your gay sex partner and slurps your dick whenever you call him.

K9 is not a reliable person, he’s your gay sex partner and slurps your dick whenever you call him.
Oh yeah? I thought you didn't know K9, now all of a sudden you know him well enough to judge his unreliability? Fucking moron keep coping. An irl person known to me, who is also a .is user says the opposite of what ole Melchy drummed up! LMAO. Done and dusted bruh!

Oh yeah? I thought you didn't know K9, now all of a sudden you know him well enough to judge his unreliability? Fucking moron keep coping. An irl person known to me, who is also a .is user says the opposite of what ole Melchy drummed up! LMAO. Done and dusted bruh!
Shitskin cope

JewRacket aspiring druggie faggot !
says the guy bragging about having done way more drugs than me. Jfl, can’t make this shit up. Guess your old brain can’t keep up with all you larps.

says the guy bragging about having done way more drugs than me. Jfl, can’t make this shit up. Guess your old brain can’t keep up with all you larps.
You're a textbook mental patient. YOU are the Kike harassing me, making polls acting like a douche bag. You get punked out in each convo by us but you always come back locked and loaded with more Jew tactics to spin.

Last edited:
You're a textbook mental patient. YOU are the Kike harassing me, making polls acting like a douche bag. You get punked out in each convo by us but you always come back locked and loaded with more Jew tactics to spin.

Well that’s good man I see nothing but hate towards Blake women when they don’t even have the same power as non black women. I’ll leave that right there tho before they start calling me a SHEBOON
Idk anything about "Blake women" :feelsclown:

Your place is with your kids grandpa.
jews GIF

Hell.. Heaven.. are too simplistic.. and man-made.. it is a concept to add credential to your own suffering, when in reality there is nothing to be credited for.. for the world is a product of empty futility that accompanies all this... the savagery reproduction is a symptom of a much larger void, than it encompasses... in a primordial attempt to obscure the void.. for there is no real purpose.. in the end.. Don´t place your bets on the architect, he damned you into existence in the first place, so much for omnipotence. He is the one who "constructed" the slaughter house..

In the last breathing moments.. is when most see that everything was nothing more than a bad dream, or a fake dream.. for the external is a projection of a malfunctioning purgatory.. the subjects thrown into this hell without sentience.. are in fact awaiting for their trial at the end.. and those who reminisce in the illusion are lying to themselves every time they do.. lashing out in thoughts of petty envy.. if they see another with "more" of what they lack.. a rat race leading up to nothing other than unnecessary suffering.. drowning in illusion..
well said, my friend

Imagine kneeling before Chad and chanting "I love you" at him, and begging him to give you free things, and then kissing his feet, and asking for forgiveness.

That's what religions are. Everyone who is religious is a gay mega cuck. It's way beyond being a simp and worshipping foids. Being religious is the worst form of cuckoldry because you're worshipping a figment of your own imagination and doing so in a homosexual manner.
what would you expect from a religion made for slaves ? God is a lie, there's no right or wrong, only victory and defeat