Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being religious in 2023 and believing in god has no use (high iq cels only)

So praying in private is now a meditation? Jfl, what? And your explanation of it being different than Judaism (like wanting to be like Jesus) still doesn’t explain how it is a meditation. Those just sound like affirmations, or similar to Buddhist chanting rather than meditation.
Buddhists and Hindus pray and then they meditate.
Christians pray and then they perform "silent prayer" which is basically the same thing as meditation.

It's straining a gnat's hair to say they are that separate.

But Catholicism caused Protestantism. Based on the totality of circumstances that happened, Catholicism produced Protestantism which then caused Christianity to eat its own tail.
Protestantism didn’t just happen cause of Catholicism, it happened due to many factors. Printing press, church corruption, italy mogging other nations in the beginning of the renaissance, etc.

Buddhists and Hindus pray and then they meditate.
Christians pray and then they perform "silent prayer" which is basically the same thing as meditation.

It's straining a gnat's hair to say they are that separate.
Hinduism is too diverse to answer that. Buddhists have chantings where they make certain affirmations, they don’t pray to ant deity (except mahayana buddhists). Silent prayer is equivalent to this chanting. There is no equivalent to meditation in protestantism.

The idea that Anglicanism just was invented because the King wanted a divorce is very simplistic and a Catholic myth. The bias towards Protestantism was already there in the 14th century in England with John Wycliffe espousing Protestant beliefs and translating the Bible into English for the Masses to read; a lot of it is due to the fact that England is pretty remote from Italy and didn't like having a Pope friendly with Spain, France, and the HRE meddling with it's politics.

Aside from Henry VIII, the logic of Anglicanism out of all Protestant sects is probably the most sound. Basically, Jesus established an institutional Church and consecrated Bishops who contained the fullness of the Church (which is basic Nicene dogma), but over time, especially compared to the Early Church Fathers, various Churches began to accrue a bunch of non-essential stuff (like mandated Latin, the Papacy, Purgatory, miraculous icons, types of bread to be used, etc.) that lead to schisms while the fundamental substance of the Faith was kept in tact, but because each Bishop comes from the Apostles and contains the entirety of the Church within their authority, the Church isn't actually divided here on Earth. Therefore, let's get rid of all of this non-essential stuff and be like the Early Church Fathers, so we can be as close to the Early Church as possible while minimizing divisions here on Earth.

The problem you get with Anglicanism though is that it begs the question of "what is non-essential and what is", such that you have High-Church Anglicans who believe it essential to pray to Saints and believe in a Priesthood; but you also get Puritans too.

It actually took the Papacy a while to respond to this and their response was rather than try to argue the logic of Anglicanism, they simply said that the Anglican Bishop orders were invalid because their rites deviated too much from the Nicene forms. But they had to admit the Eastern Orthodox Bishop consecrations were valid and therefore contained the Church, which created a logical error that Roman Catholicism still struggles with to this day as to whether the Eastern Orthodox Church is truly the Catholic Church or not - because technically, they are in schism and in mortal sin (And therefore outside the Church), but each of their Bishops are Catholic Bishops
(therefore contain the fullness of the Church). Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI called them Sister Churches, but if they are sister Churches, why convert? Aren't the Eastern Orthodox Church members saved? Why are we in schism then?

The Papacy also doesn't know how to address the Old Catholics who tend to have the Old Catholic Rite of Consecration and Bishops with Apostolic Succession, but are in the Anglican Communion.
I disagree. The monarch of England is literally the head of the Anglican Church. And I don’t know how the teachings compare in terms of rationality compared to other forms of protestantism, but I wouldn’t be surprised since Anglos are usually better at everything.

5-meo dmt is different than nn-dmt, but it is a safe psychedelics long term. Just make sure you have someone there though in case you puke.
Dude. You have too many moot positions. Point is, I know I am an older more-experienced drug user (in my past) than you and DMT (whichever variation) and hard hallucinagens are absolutely anathema to making any sort of improved mental state in the medium-long run. One realisation during a Trip you take today, maybe completely undone (and for all the illogical reasons and self harming motivations) tomorrow or the next trip. This hurt me, not helped. It has hurt you too. And it has hurt countless numbers of others thinking the same. Psychedelics like the ones we discussed (in short) their ain't nothing else to say other than "THEY DISSOLVE OPINION STRUCTURE" whether slowly or quickly (depending on how often you use) and by themselves or even without a lot of help in the same rational world, take you NOWHERE but empty states of insanity. Period.
I’m not a practicing Buddhist jfl. And unfortunately 5-meo dmt has an eventual comedown.
Here is the telling clue about your desire to be on states of "High Pride" all the time. You use the words "unfortunately" then the word "5meo DMT" (which is a dangerous drug and will not help you) + the phrase "Come-down". Which means you want to always remain in that State of mind. Highness. Not possible. The Come-down is necessary and staying slightly above it is vital to survival. But you want to remain "HIGH", and that = very bad.
@K9Otaku^

Personally your argument for protestantism doesn’t seem convincing to me. If you had said catholicism that argument would have made a lot more sense to me.
Kek. I think Catholicism leads slowly back towards dangerous Idol worship of some kind. Protestantsism, much less so. I recognise it as a major influence in both good and bad things in our history.
Yes, when the dominant culture is non-muslim it’s not going to work as well.
This is true. But...
Although it’s collapsing all over the world now because of technology, just much slower in certain religions with more resiliency.
We're saying the same thing on this, so no reason to talk about it further, I guess..

Last edited:
Dude. You have too many moot positions. Point is, I know I am an older more-experienced drug user (in my past) than you and DMT (whichever variation) and hard hallucinagens are absolutely anathema to making any sort of improved mental state in the medium-long run. One realisation during a Trip you take today, maybe completely undone (and for all the illogical reasons and self harming motivations) tomorrow or the next trip. This hurt me, not helped. It has hurt you too. And it has hurt countless numbers of others thinking the same. Psychedelics like the ones we discussed (in short) their ain't nothing else to say other than "THEY DISSOLVE OPINION STRUCTURE" whether slowly or quickly (depending on how often you use) and by themselves or even without a lot of help in the same rational world, take you NOWHERE but empty states of insanity. Period.
Yes, hence why I don’t do drugs. There’s no real long term benefits outside of using it a few times unless you are lucky. I know some people who cured social anxiety, stuttering, and other such things. 5-meo dmt doesn’t just destroy opinion structures, it’s probably the most powerful psychedelic in existence. Completely obliterates your ego and you are literally not even there anymore while being conscious.

Here is the telling clue about your desire to be on states of "High Pride" all the time. You use the words "unfortunately" then the word "5meo DMT" (which is a dangerous drug and will not help you) + the phrase "Come-down". Which means you want to always remain in that State of mind. Highness. Not possible. The Come-down is necessary and staying slightly above it is vital to survival. But you want to remain "HIGH", and that = very bad.
@K9Otaku^
Yes, unless you die while on the trip maybe jfl. But I mean you can’t just walk around with no-self presence there in normal life with drugs.

Kek. I think Catholicism leads slowly back towards dangerous Idol worship of some kind. Protestantsism, much less so. I recognise it as a major influence in both good and bad things in our history.
Wym?

This is true. But...

We're saying the same thing on this, so no reason to talk about it further, I guess..
I think fundamentally what I disagree with is that you said protestantism is what made the west more advanced than the rest of the world and gave the west something special not found in the rest of the world, or at least not to the same degree. And this is why the west was successful.

Yes, hence why I don’t do drugs. There’s no real long term benefits outside of using it a few times unless you are lucky. I know some people who cured social anxiety, stuttering, and other such things. 5-meo dmt doesn’t just destroy opinion structures, it’s probably the most powerful psychedelic in existence. Completely obliterates your ego and you are literally not even there anymore while being conscious.

Yes, unless you die while on the trip maybe jfl. But I mean you can’t just walk around with no-self presence there in normal life with drugs.

Wym?

I think fundamentally what I disagree with is that you said protestantism is what made the west more advanced than the rest of the world and gave the west something special not found in the rest of the world, or at least not to the same degree. And this is why the west was successful.
protestianism basically let loose all of the intellectual restrictions imposed by the Catholic Church while keeping women and degeneracy in line by still promoting traditional social values in the populace. Doesn't mean the religion was ever true or anything, just that it kept society technologically advanced while being socially traditional. Now, we've progressed into a fucking brick wall, considering so many decent men like us have to have this forum in order to speak to anyone about how we will most likely die meaningless and depressing lives. Its so fucking over

protestianism basically let loose all of the intellectual restrictions imposed by the Catholic Church while keeping women and degeneracy in line by still promoting traditional social values in the populace. Doesn't mean the religion was ever true or anything, just that it kept society technologically advanced while being socially traditional. Now, we've progressed into a fucking brick wall, considering so many decent men like us have to have this forum in order to speak to anyone about how we will most likely die meaningless and depressing lives. Its so fucking over
I think the main problem with protestantism is that it allowed individuals to interpret the Bible however they want, rather than some unified interpretation like in catholicism. This led to 6 gorillion different kinds of churches popping up, and eventually including the ones where there are blue haired trans homo female pastors

I think the main problem with protestantism is that it allowed individuals to interpret the Bible however they want, rather than some unified interpretation like in catholicism. This led to 6 gorillion different kinds of churches popping up, and eventually including the ones where there are blue haired trans homo female pastors
not really the religions fault, more so (((outside factors))) influenced culture in the west and thus the dominant globohomo culture exploited protestantism's nature to make it a toothless tard religion. why they influenced culture? having more women in the workforce means it gets doubled,thus more money for CEO shekelberg, thus feminism and the destruction of traditionalism.

Yes, hence why I don’t do drugs.
Good.
There’s no real long term benefits outside of using it a few times unless you are lucky. I know some people who cured social anxiety,
They ain't cure SHIT. That's one of the biggest fucking lie in the world and I know all about. "cured social anxiety" with hallucinagens is right out of newbie druggie playbook. Especially for low smv men, but also usually for everyone don't you dare bullshit me. Be real. You don't know shit about what those people actually are feeling and reporting !
stuttering, and other such things.
Yeah yeah. Must be rich normies or Chad lol. "Cured by psychedelics" LOL.

5-meo dmt doesn’t just destroy opinion structures, it’s probably the most powerful psychedelic in existence. Completely obliterates your ego and you are literally not even there anymore while being conscious.
Blaa blaa..more of the same nonsense.
Yeah sure this is fucking tenable to survive..as though survival is not hard enough now let's add psychedelics to our mix LOL fucking top Kek. Anyone who says this has no real experience using psychedelics!
It's got all kinds of bells and whistles but the meat is not actualized.

They ain't cure SHIT. That's one of the biggest fucking lie in the world and I know all about. "cured social anxiety" with hallucinagens is right out of newbie druggie playbook. Especially for low smv men, but also usually for everyone don't you dare bullshit me. Be real. You don't know shit about what those people actually are feeling and reporting !
Just because we had no good benefits long term, doesn’t mean others can’t. You’re coping.

Yeah yeah. Must be rich normies or Chad lol. "Cured by psychedelics" LOL.

Blaa blaa..more of the same nonsense.

Yeah sure this is fucking tenable to survive..as though survival is not hard enough now let's add psychedelics to our mix LOL fucking top Kek. Anyone who says this has no real experience using psychedelics!
You sound like you got a bad experiences and didn’t surrender to it, and fighting for your ego.

It's got all kinds of bells and whistles but the meat is not actualized.
It literally civilized much of Northern Europe from sub-saharan levels of civilization.

not really the religions fault, more so (((outside factors))) influenced culture in the west and thus the dominant globohomo culture exploited protestantism's nature to make it a toothless tard religion. why they influenced culture? having more women in the workforce means it gets doubled,thus more money for CEO shekelberg, thus feminism and the destruction of traditionalism.
What do you think would have happened if feminism tried to happen in some Islamic country instead of the West?

Just because we had no good benefits long term, doesn’t mean others can’t. You’re coping.
YOU are coping buddy. You just have been told in so many ways. It means you don't understand your own cope here.
You sound like you got a bad experiences and didn’t surrender to it, and fighting for your ego.
It's the exact opposite. I did surrender to it, that's why I know it's bad. You however are making the claim that your drug use has led you to some sort of improved mental state, and judging from everything I know and what you have said you believe. It's you that is fighting for your pride. You are just unable to admit it.

YOU are coping buddy. You just have been told in so many ways. It means you don't understand your own cope here.

It's the exact opposite. I did surrender to it, that's why I know it's bad. You however are making the claim that your drug use has led you to some sort of improved mental state, and judging from everything I know and what you have said you believe. It's you that is fighting for your pride. You are just unable to admit it.
It didn’t have good or baad effects on me long term, as it didn’t do much. I said it helped many others, and to say that it didn’t help because we didn’t improve due to it is cope: we were just not lucky like them.

It didn’t have good or baad effects on me long term, as it didn’t do much. I said it helped many others, and to say that it didn’t help because we didn’t improve due to it is cope: we were just not lucky like them.
Stop jumping up and down trying to convince me you are not. No, sorry I reject the claim "it helped many others" especially if those many other were similar to Incel types. I know full and well what benefits/drawbacks drugs of all types have. Overall it has hurt you, and infact done very little good for you, or anyone.

Stop jumping up and down trying to convince me you are not. No, sorry I reject the claim "it helped many others" especially if those many other were similar to Incel types. I know full and well what benefits/drawbacks drugs of all types have. Overall it has hurt you, and infact done very little good for you, or anyone.
You are just coping now. How can you speak for the effects it had on others? You just can’t admit we weren’t chosen ones destined to change our life on it. Once you admit that, we can meet up on a bridge and jump together.

You are just coping now.
You have been smashed by both K9 and I and it's you who is coping. You just don't understand it.
How can you speak for the effects it had on others?
I can because I know how to detect bullshit + I used for a long time many different ways and with people. It's not true. It's a lie that psychedelics "help" people overcome obstacles. There is only a small amount of benefit, and that too it is limited to medicinal-like use for things like Marijuana. As soon as the drug use becomes "social" it's not only un-beneficial, but it's also adding complexity to all the existing problem one has or may later come to face.
You just can’t admit we weren’t chosen ones destined to change our life on it. Once you admit that, we can meet up on a bridge and jump together.
@K9Otaku ^ get a load of this psych patient. I'm not certain (cause his method of using double negatives and is weird) but I think he's trying to say some mangled version of "Turn on, Tune in & Drop out" so maybe another one of his idols is good ole Timothy Leary ! I think we've done all we can do here. Powering systems down lol..

Tired Giving Up GIF

You have been smashed by both K9 and I and it's you who is coping. You just don't understand it.

I can because I know how to detect bullshit + I used for a long time many different ways and with people. It's not true. It's a lie that psychedelics "help" people overcome obstacles. There is only a small amount of benefit, and that too it is limited to medicinal-like use for things like Marijuana. As soon as the drug use becomes "social" it's not only un-beneficial, but it's also adding complexity to all the existing problem one has or may later come to face.

@K9Otaku ^ get a load of this psych patient. I'm not certain (cause his method of using double negatives and is weird) but I think he's trying to say some mangled version of "Turn on, Tune in & Drop out" so maybe another one of his idols is good ole Timothy Leary ! I think we've done all we can do here. Powering systems down lol..

Tired Giving Up GIF
“Whaa, I’m getting backed into a corner. Better call my gay fuck buddy to back me up in an internet conversation.” -JayGoptri, 2023

“Whaa, I’m getting backed into a corner. Better call my gay fuck buddy to back me up in an internet conversation.” -JayGoptri, 2023
You feel backed into a corner because you know that all of the shit you started has gone poof into hot air. Then, when challenged you got your ass handed to you. LMAO. It's over man. We've covered it all don't ya think?

Last edited:
You feel backed into a corner because you know that all of the shit you started has gone poof into hot air. Then, when challenged you got your ass handed to you. LMAO. It's over man. We've covered it all don't ya think?
Keen crying. You’re just butthurt psychs didn’t help you like it did for many others. But I guess it’s even more pathetic when a sex having grandpa with 2 kids is trying to argue with truecels on an incel forum so you can have a superiority complex (and still lose).

@JayGoptri is right. You are a weird cross between an orthodox Jew, an 18th century salon "philosopher" and a 1968 hippie. You are superficial and inconsistent in everything you say but it does not appear to be mattering to you because the only thing you seem to be concerned about is to continue saying : "♬♪♪♫ Lalalala I'm right, you're wrong, lalalalalala ♬♪♪♫", while stopping your ears. Believe me, you will realize that it does matter one day, when the fumes of your egotistical sophomoric trip dissipate.

Keen crying. You’re just butthurt psychs didn’t help you like it did for many others.
This is honestly another "new age" psychological lie. It's no different than the APA saying some thing similar to: "The prevalence of danger from misogynistic men must be treated immediately as mental illness pathology". It's confused, gynocentric, misguided and politically oriented. This renewed interest for psychedelics inside the mental health treatment community is mostly a farse and will lead to even more nasty outcomes. Anyone who took psychedelics knows that you can't solve your mental health problems or practical problems using them. I'm not talking about smoking a little pot once in a way cause it helps you eat and sleep better; I'm talking about Psilocybin, LSD and Mescaline and DMT. Even in microdoses, it is a big unknown. I am willing to bet that certain long active partial mu-agonist opioids and ketamine work better for refractory depression than psychedelics because the potential for dissolving opinion structures and temporary insanity increases when dealing with psychedelics.

Look, I am willing to admit that it MIGHT be possible for them to finagle a micro-milligram type dosing regime for psychedelics (which IF the psychotherapy part is also done correctly) could lead to improved mental states BUT, they don't even have the psychotherapy part even close to correct, so how the hell would it work. Plus you would need some 50 years of research to be able to tell if this has worked. This new age bullshit has less than 3 years of proper study and research. It's California bullshit.

I would like this to be my last reply to you on said topic of Psychedelics. But I know it's going to be hard.

@K9Otaku

Last edited:
@JayGoptri is right. You are a weird cross between an orthodox Jew, an 18th century salon "philosopher" and a 1968 hippie. You are superficial and inconsistent in everything you say but it does not appear to be mattering to you because the only thing you seem to be concerned about is to continue saying : "♬♪♪♫ Lalalala I'm right, you're wrong, lalalalalala ♬♪♪♫", while stopping your ears. Believe me, you will realize that it does matter one day, when the fumes of your egotistical sophomoric trip dissipate.
Just because you can’t pin me down doesn’t mean it is inconsistent. You and Jay were not able to prove the claim you made about protestantism. That’s all there is to it. And neither could he support his butthurt opinion on psychs.

This is honestly another "new age" psychological lie. It's no different than the APA saying some thing similar to: "The prevalence of danger from misogynistic men must be treated immediately as mental illness pathology". It's confused, gynocentric, misguided and politically oriented. This renewed interest for psychedelics inside the mental health treatment community is mostly a farse and will lead to even more nasty outcomes. Anyone who took psychedelics knows that you can't solve your mental health problems or practical problems using them. I'm not talking about smoking a little pot once in a way cause it helps you eat and sleep better; I'm talking about Psilocybin, LSD and Mescaline and DMT. Even in microdoses, it is a big unknown. I am willing to bet that certain long active partial mu-agonist opioids and ketamine work better for refractory depression than psychedelics because the potential for dissolving opinion structures and temporary insanity increases when dealing with psychedelics.

Look, I am willing to admit that it MIGHT be possible for them to finagle a micro-milligram type dosing regime for psychedelics (which IF the psychotherapy part is also done correctly) could lead to improved mental states BUT, they don't even have the psychotherapy part even close to correct, so how the hell would it work. Plus you would need some 50 years of research to be able to tell if this has worked. This new age bullshit has less than 3 years of proper study and research. It's California bullshit.

This is my last reply to you on said topic of Psychedelics.
When did I say psychs cure depression? It might for some people, but I said I personally know people who cured their social anxiety and another person who cured their stuttering. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t invalidate all the good results many people got. You have a serious issue of generalizing your personal anecdotes.

When did I say psychs cure depression?
The mental health community is saying that, or trying that and your renewed focus on it is because you are intellectual garbage collector of whatever is in fashion.
It might for some people, but I said I personally know people who cured their social anxiety and another person who cured their stuttering. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t invalidate all the good results many people got. You have a serious issue of generalizing your personal anecdotes.

In general and at the moment, this is what the "improved mental states" from Psychedelics looks like..

View: https://youtu.be/9EilqfAIudI

The mental health community is saying that, or trying that and your renewed focus on it is because you are intellectual garbage collector of whatever is in fashion.

In general and at the moment, this is what the "improved mental states" from Psychedelics looks like..

View: https://youtu.be/9EilqfAIudI

Says you will not reply about psychedelics. Replies anyways. Jfl, maybe you need some psychs to knock your ego down a few pegs. Someone as narcissistic as you would of course be terrified of them and scared of your own inner nature being exposed to you.

What's the use being religious in 2023 ???? And believing in god after he gave you such a shit life ???
Technically selling soul to satan is a much better option than believing in some loser sky daddy ??

God is literally shit testing you like a Lil bitch and has blatant favorites.

It's not like Dravidian monkey from south India will turn into a blue eyed European as soon as he starts practicing Christianity and eating beef . At the end of the day he'll be a shitskin and be despised by white Christian girls .

Same with the pajeet muslim he isn't gonna gonna into some exotic Persian after practicing Islam and eating beef , no he's still a shudra .

Even in religious 3rd world countries as soon as these bitches flock to the west they start becoming atheist and start slutting around meanwhile you'll still be a coping religious subhuman who never had a taste of a pussy .
Yet white blue eyed women are breed by BBC niggers at an unprecedented level.

You and Jay were not able to prove the claim you made about protestantism.
There is no such thing as a proof, except in math. Nothing is ever proven, even in physics. Yet people do change their mind sometimes.

Says you will not reply about psychedelics. Replies anyways. Jfl,
Well. You just don't stop and you desperately want to talk to us. Kek.
maybe you need some psychs to knock your ego down a few pegs. Someone as narcissistic as you would of course be terrified of them and scared of your own inner nature being exposed to you.
Nah. Did it way before you, had good trips and bad trips, played music with people while plateau'ing and have been at many concerts while peaking. Have experienced the "good" and the "bad" and the fear and the comfort.

Face it, I did this stuff way before you and as a result you are struggling to speak the truth about it. I think that's because you discovered it recently and at its peak level of fashion statement. JFL at a guy who thinks Incel-level problems are solvable by Psychedelics. It only adds to the fear and not in a clear and humbling way. Even if you have a revelation or a peaceful trip this time, it could spiral out of control into the worst nightmare that never ends the next time.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a proof, except in math. Nothing is ever proven, even in physics. Yet people do change their mind sometimes.
I was using the word in the colloquial sense.

Well. You just don't stop and you desperately want to talk to us. Kek.

Nah. Did it way before you, had good trips and bad trips, played music with people while plateau'ing and have been at many concerts while peaking. Have experienced the "good" and the "bad" and the fear and the comfort.

Face it, I did this stuff way before you and as a result you are struggling to speak the truth about it. I think that's because you discovered it recently and at its peak level of fashion statement. JFL at a guy who thinks Incel-level problems are solvable by Psychedelics. It only adds to the fear and not in a clear and humbling way. Even if you have a revelation or a peaceful trip this time, it could spiral out of control into the worst nightmare that never ends the next time.
I never said I would stop, but you did. And yet you can’t stop despite saying you would. When did I say incel-levels problems are solvable by psychedelics? There’s no substances for your face, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have some positive side effects. You never had a clear trip or a long teRn beneficial one, so that’s your own subjective experience. Many people did have clear experiences that gave them long term benefits.

I never said I would stop, but you did.
You are an arrogant loser. Period.
And yet you can’t stop despite saying you would.

When did I say incel-levels problems are solvable by psychedelics?
Whats the point then?
There’s no substances for your face, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have some positive side effects.
No they don't. Not ones which can not achieve through other means.
You never had a clear trip or a long teRn beneficial one, so that’s your own subjective experience. Many people did have clear experiences that gave them long term benefits.
Again, you talk a lot of shit about a person who is old, more experienced and whom you don't even know. You have no idea what types of experiences and Trips I had. Clear experiences don't= long term benefits. I'm sure if I evaluate those people today, (especially if they are "your friends" as you say) I will find them to be repugnant and utterly in mental health ruin. Trust me. Honestly I don't even believe that you have friends. I mean, why would you? I don't have many, and I was probably more charismatic than you most of my life. I don't need them, nothing people say is Trust worthy today. I have very few people I can evaluate or trust and that's all one needs. These idiots of the first order who claim to have long term benefits from their mushroom or DMT trips are special morons that have either manipulated you, or you are trying to manipulate me even though you fear they are lying themselves. That's the world we live in. Believing anything else IS ALMOST A BLUE PIILED COPE.

One last thing I'll say about psychedelics and I will tag @K9Otaku cause it's relevant to some of what he has said in many places; The use of Psychedelics in most people generally boils down to the desire to try and Worship themselves, or other people, or groups of people, better. So it is a religious experience they are seeking, and they replace God and traditional religion with living People and Themselves. And since they do people-worship so vividly while hallucinating, it becomes dangerous to the psychie very quickly and damages are felt long term. The only exception is IF you are some sort of lonely Shaman out in the desert and just communing with animals or something, maybe then it can provide you with some inner peace IF you were a person who came from a tortured modern lifestyle.

Now please piss off, this conversation is becoming rather boring.

Last edited:
You are an arrogant loser. Period.

Whats the point then?

No they don't. Not ones which can not achieve through other means.

Again, you talk a lot of shit about a person who is old, more experienced and whom you don't even know. You have no idea what types of experiences and Trips I had. Clear experiences don't= long term benefits. I'm sure if I evaluate those people today, (especially if they are "your friends" as you say) I will find them to be repugnant and utterly in mental health ruin. Trust me. Honestly I don't even believe that you have friends. I mean, why would you? I don't have many, and I was probably more charismatic than you most of my life. I don't need them, nothing people say is Trust worthy today. I have very few people I can evaluate or trust and that's all one needs. These idiots of the first order who claim to have long term benefits from their mushroom or DMT trips are special morons that have either manipulated you, or you are trying to manipulate me even though you fear they are lying themselves. That's the world we live in. Believing anything else IS ALMOST A BLUE PIILED COPE.

Now please piss off softy, this conversation is becoming rather boring.
All you are doing is give your opinions and passing them off as facts, despite having nothing to back them up except “i’m old and more experienced”. Jfl, well you are definitely more experienced in slaying foids and having kids as well, so maybe manipulating mods is something that actually came from your old age.

Honestly idk why I’m even engaging with you, everyone already knows you’re a fakecel fraud.

Jesus Christ, you guys belong in a psych ward

All you are doing is give your opinions and passing them off as facts, despite having nothing to back them up except “i’m old and more experienced”. Jfl, well you are definitely more experienced in slaying foids and having kids as well, so maybe manipulating mods is something that actually came from your old age.

Honestly idk why I’m even engaging with you, everyone already knows you’re a fakecel fraud.
My opinions on psychedelics count more than yours. How many times have you used and how old are you? Yeah forget it, you are not interested in actuality learning from an elders experience or in having a real conversation. I already have said in multiple places enough for you to see o am reasonable about admitting certain things regarding drug use and its benefits. You are making bold claims.

religion is a cope and a form of engagement or the sexhavers. aftr they get old and bored of having sex they will become religious as a way of showing virtue and belong to a community.

My opinions on psychedelics count more than yours. How many times have you used and how old are you? Yeah forget it, you are not interested in actuality learning from an elders experience or in having a real conversation. I already have said in multiple places enough for you to see o am reasonable about admitting certain things regarding drug use and its benefits. You are making bold claims.
Being older doesn’t necessarily make you wiser, you’re a clear example of that. I didn’t make bold claims, I’m literally saying I know people who have had benefits from it long term. You making mental gymnastics and accusations against them to fit your preconceived notions about them is cope.

Being older doesn’t necessarily make you wiser, you’re a clear example of that.
It also does, and I am a clear example of that.
I didn’t make bold claims, I’m literally saying I know people who have had benefits from it long term.
Anecdotal and hearsay. Judging by how many people misrepresent their direct experience when it comes to positive benefits of substances like these, because of the nature of the substance itself, (heavy psychedelics) makes everything they report back highly suspect.
You making mental gymnastics and accusations against them to fit your preconceived notions about them is cope.
No. You are engaging in mental gymnastics. I am speaking cut and dry. This is the problem you are having. You don't like my cut and dry speak because it doesn't tickle your bullshit sense of fancy.

Last edited:
It also does, and I am a clear example of that.
You literally just pulled a “No I’m not” like a retarded 5 year old jfl

Anecdotal and hearsay. Judging by how many people misrepresent their direct experience when it comes to positive benefits of substances like these, because of the nature of the substance itself, (heavy psychedelics) makes everything they report back highly suspect.
Yes, people are misjudging their own benefits while you who has never met them know they are imagining it. Jfl

No. You are engaging in mental gymnastics. I am speaking cut and dry. This is the problem you are having. You don't like my cut and dry speak because it doesn't tickle your bullshit sense of fancy.
You pass off your opinions as facts, and then get mad people don’t see them as anything other than your opinions.

You literally just pulled a “No I’m not” like a retarded 5 year old jfl.
You are concerned with looking "cool". I am just texting you in plain language. Yes I am wiser.
Yes, people are misjudging their own benefits while you who has never met them know they are imagining it. Jfl.
Nah I don't believe even one of your anecdotes from your "friends". What kind of Incel actively has friends who Trip balls anyway?
You pass off your opinions as facts, and then get mad people don’t see them as anything other than your opinions.
No people dude. You speak for no-one here and for nobody anywhere. So far the only "people" who have weighed have been people in my corner smashing you.

Just let it go. I don't believe you have achieved any positive mental state worth mentioning from hallucinagens (because you can't describe them for shit anyway) and knowing what I know of these drugs from personal experiences and also from many other people who would agree with me over the years, I dismiss your claims about them. But go on bruh, take some acid and cope by doing whatever weird thing you said you do as your cope. I believe it was some weak shit like "pain avoiding" LMAO. Wtf is that you clown? Nearly everybody can tick off hurrdurrr "pleasure seeking & pain avoiding" as a thing we do. That's NOT a spiritual cope.

You are concerned with looking "cool". I am just texting you in plain language. Yes I am wiser.

Nah I don't believe even one of your anecdotes from your "friends". What kind of Incel actively has friends who Trip balls anyway?

No people dude. You speak for no-one here and for nobody anywhere. So far the only "people" who have weighed have been people in my corner smashing you.

Just let it go. I don't believe you have achieved any positive mental state worth mentioning from hallucinagens (because you can't describe them for shit anyway) and knowing what I know of these drugs from personal experiences and also from many other people who would agree with me over the years, I dismiss your claims about them. But go on bruh, take some acid and cope by doing whatever weird thing you said you do as your cope. I believe it was some weak shit like "pain avoiding" LMAO. Wtf is that you clown? Nearly everybody can tick off hurrdurrr "pleasure seeking & pain avoiding" as a thing we do. That's NOT a spiritual cope.
They got benefits and you didn’t, cry about it. Only thing you have is narcissism and delusions of grandeur. You come on here to feel superior to truecels, since you obviously have kids with a white woman.

They got benefits and you didn’t, cry about it. Only thing you have is narcissism and delusions of grandeur. You come on here to feel superior to truecels, since you obviously have kids with a white woman.
No benefits. You got nothing out of it. They got little to nothing out of it. This is why you are so angry about me pointing it out. It's part of your "ima cool guy" image. And you're a spoilt little rich Atheist Kike who cries like a baby all day "muh site muh site muh DMT achievments"

Last edited:
No benefits. You got nothing out of it. They got little to nothing out of it. This is why you are so angry about me pointing it out. It's part of your "ima cool guy" image.
What dmt achievements? I got nothing long term out of it, as the insights from the experience fade like a dream. But for some people they got lucky, while you got nothing and are butthurt.

And you're a spoilt little rich Atheist Kike who cries like a baby all day "muh site muh site muh DMT achievments"

What dmt achievements? I got nothing long term out of it, as the insights from the experience fade like a dream. But for some people they got lucky, while you got nothing and are butthurt.
Dude I have no idea what sort of high level kikeary you are on about. Yes I already told you, DMT and psychedelics are (mostly) useless for salvation/moksha. The people who claim otherwise are normies or Chads or whoever that are content being in their village or their new-age religion because it works for them, and therefore are able to make the tripping experience all about themselves as god's or the Alpha they worship. Tripping MIGHT help you to realise this if you have the right setup. It may also help one to realise he is nothing, and nobody. And I never said it didn't have any small benefit. I was able to realise something very important. That I don't NEED that dangerous substance in order to understand these things. There is no special "vision" that comes with DMT.

They simply get a series of profound pictorial slides flashing them, that make them think something has happened, ariel vision, short dreamlike realisation etc. It's just brain damage and confusion in the end. You can figure out the same things without psychedelics. Basically you are an NPC who wants to believe in the Afterlife. That's why you like these sort of drugs. :blackpill:

This is how you view yourself. Like some sort of magic Chad teenager that shoots purple balls out of his fingers. You might have a panic attack sooner or later when you realise just how screwed you really are.

Last edited:
Dude I have no idea what sort of high level kikeary you are on about. Yes I already told you, DMT and psychedelics are (mostly) useless for salvation/moksha.
It can give you a glimpse at the nature of the mind and such, I never said it will make you enlightened jfl.

The people who claim otherwise are normies or Chads or whoever that are content being in their village or their new-age religion because it works for them, and therefore are able to make the tripping experience all about themselves as god's or the Alpha they worship. Tripping MIGHT help you to realise this if you have the right setup. It may also help one to realise he is nothing, and nobody. And I never said it didn't have any small benefit. I was able to realise something very important. That I don't NEED that dangerous substance in order to understand these things. I guess you do?.

This is how you view yourself. Like some sort of magic Chad teenager that shoots purple balls out of his fingers. You might have a panic attack sooner or later when you realise just how screwed you really are.
Shitskin cope

It can give you a glimpse at the nature of the mind and such, I never said it will make you enlightened jfl.

When you wake up from a dream where you had a high school or middle school girl touch you, then you got a A+ on a paper and then you dream that your whole life is replaced by being a starship captain from another world with a vague memory of what your former shitty Earth life was like...do you wake up and think "oh wow, I really learned some beneficial stuff there to implement in my wageslave life because yeah I'm really a starship captain"??

No. You don't. But if you know some aspects of psychoanalysis, you can just devise that it's the brains way of telling you that you are not happy. Nothing more from DMT is gained. Anyone can figure that out with regular dreams.

a glimpse at the nature of the mind and such.
What good is this if you are not aware of your most basic sins and the sins of others? "Nature of the mind". Unless you have a whole team of people also observing and recording the experience with you, it's impossible to know. And since nobody can experience it with you, you only gain fragments. I don't deny hallucinagens hold some small insight value, but it's absurd to suggest as a clinical therapy in Psychological treatment of mood disorders. Basically the mental health treatment field has realised how pathetic their normal treatments are and have now resorted to opiates, ketamine and psychedelics. Actually, I have to hand it too them, these treatment options are probably slightly better than their mainstream horseshit.

When you wake up from a dream where you had a high school or middle school girl touch you, then you got a A+ on a paper and then you dream that your whole life is replaced by being a starship captain from another world with a vague memory of what your former shitty Earth life was like...do you wake up and think "oh wow, I really learned some beneficial stuff there to implement in my wageslave life because yeah I'm really a starship captain"??

No. You don't. But if you know some aspects of psychoanalysis, you can just devise that it's the brains way of telling you that you are not happy. Nothing more from DMT is gained. Anyone can figure that out with regular dreams.
What good is this if you are not aware of your most basic sins and the sins of others? "Nature of the mind". Unless you have a whole team of people also observing and recording the experience with you, it's impossible to know. And since nobody can experience it with you, you only gain fragments. I don't deny hallucinagens hold some small insight value, but it's absurd to suggest as a clinical therapy in Psychological treatment of mood disorders. Basically the mental health treatment field has realised how pathetic their normal treatments are and have now resorted to opiates, ketamine and psychedelics. Actually, I have to hand it too them, these treatment options are probably slightly better than their mainstream horseshit.
I never talked about therapy or anything else. Clearly stuttering is not something that can be fixed by therapy either, so it’s more like a shock or reset to their system or something, idk how it works.

As for profound insights, it’s more than anything most people will ever gain from any religious things outside of it. The reason it isn’t comparable to a dream is that most people will never have these kinds of experiences unless they take these substances. It reveals that your normal perception of the world is just a finely tuned and orchestrated illusion, and that you have no clue what your own mind even is.

I never talked about therapy or anything else. Clearly stuttering is not something that can be fixed by therapy either, so it’s more like a shock or reset to their system or something, idk how it works.
This stuttering fixation you have must mean you suffer from stuttering? I don't know. This rare occurrence of Psychedelics curing stuttering all together may be a result of the boost in confidential one gets from tripping sometimes. It also leads to a boost in the wrong kind of confidence in a hundred other ways so, not worth it. I don't know of how this validates their widespread clinical use because the success of that treatment is highly questionable if it even works at all. Sounds to be like a one-off once in a way lucky shot.
As for profound insights, it’s more than anything most people will ever gain from any religious things outside of it. The reason it isn’t comparable to a dream is that most people will never have these kinds of experiences unless they take these substances.
Its perhaps is one (dangerous) path to finding out that you need to be humble. But it's like hitting a fly with a sledge hammer. U less the right cultural parameters exist, it only causes damage. There are other ways and life's failures itself can lead a person (naturally) to the same conclusion with a mentor and guidence. The problem is that the people administering it will have had no experience with it themselves if it is to be accepted for having a widespread therapy potential. Unless you suggested the law be changed to force medical practitioners to also dose themselves constantly and undergo the same type of treatment first. For that you need generations of sages with experience in control of the operation. We don't have that system. Not going to work at present.

This stuttering fixation you have must mean you suffer from stuttering? I don't know. This rare occurrence of Psychedelics curing stuttering all together may be a result of the boost in confidential one gets from tripping sometimes. It also leads to a boost in the wrong kind of confidence in a hundred other ways so, not worth it. I don't know of how this validates their widespread clinical use because the success of that treatment is highly questionable if it even works at all. Sounds to be like a one-off once in a way lucky shot.
Yeah, he was lucky obviously. I don’t think it had anything to do with confidence, he just had problems with some kind of speech impediment since he was a kid. The reason I bring this up is because it’s a real benefit someone I know got irl. You’re just making random speculations of why it could go horribly wrong for most.

Its perhaps is one (dangerous) path to finding out that you need to be humble. But it's like hitting a fly with a sledge hammer. U less the right cultural parameters exist, it only causes damage. There are other ways and life's failures itself can lead a person (naturally) to the same conclusion with a mentor and guidence. The problem is that the people administering it will have had no experience with it themselves if it is to be accepted for having a widespread therapy potential. Unless you suggested the law be changed to force medical practitioners to also dose themselves constantly and undergo the same type of treatment first. For that you need generations of sages with experience in control of the operation. We don't have that system. Not going to work at present.
Obviously I’m not suggesting everyone should try it. Some people are barely holding on to their finely tuned construction of reality, and one pull from their jenga blocks might cause a collapse with no way back. Psychosis, schizophrenia, ptsd, and other things long term are definitely something I would imagine can occur. It’s like how not everyone can be a surgeon as they won’t he able to cope with seeing so much death and suffering. Similarly, not everyone is meant to be a psychonaut exploring the mind.

Yeah, he was lucky obviously. I don’t think it had anything to do with confidence, he just had problems with some kind of speech impediment since he was a kid.
I am skeptical of the claim that it magically untangled some neurological knots and allowed him to suddenly speak. This is the reason why I used "confidence". It very likely that he had a trip which gained him the persistent forward momentum to reduce or maybe even break his stutter over time with positive spirit and dedication. If the rest of his life was okay, it's possible. Did it happen overnight? After DMT?
The reason I bring this up is because it’s a real benefit someone I know got irl. You’re just making random speculations of why it could go horribly wrong for most.
Above^. So he took DMT one day, and he's never stuttered again? Give the details. Surely you must be knowing if you are advocating for the story this way..

Obviously I’m not suggesting everyone should try it. Some people are barely holding on to their finely tuned construction of reality, and one pull from their jenga blocks might cause a collapse with no way back. Psychosis, schizophrenia, ptsd, and other things long term are definitely something I would imagine can occur.
Yes agreed.
It’s like how not everyone can be a surgeon as they won’t he able to cope with seeing so much death and suffering. Similarly, not everyone is meant to be a psychonaut exploring the mind.
I guess. But it's moot. The only point I care about is if the benefit from using it outweighs the risk of taking it (many times to get the appropriate results). And if it's only stuttering you are talking about, then I don't understand why advocate for it so hard. I assume it's because you've been seeing it positively promoted in the fringe mental health community in recent times.