Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill Order of Monkcels - Update III

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Mars Pano 1

A. Macro objectives

These are the objectives of the BOM for the whole community:
  1. Ultra-long term: secret. Disclosed to advanced members only
  2. Long term: Create a colony on Mars, far from the corruption of Earth
  3. Medium term: Acquire an autonomous territory on Earth (feasible when law and order break down in USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, ...)
  4. Establish a virtual country on the Internet, with laws, citizenship and currency.
B. Micro Objectives

These are the objectives of the BOM for individual members:
  1. Cleanse one's brain from the filth of the culture that surrounds us
  2. Achieve peace of mind, serenity and contentment ("happiness" not possible, sorry)
  3. Free oneself from foid worship and Chad worship/Ersatz Chad behavior
  4. Dedicate one's life to the Black Pill
These objectives have been discussed in these threads:

C. Scripture

The book "Antarctica" can be used as a starting point. It will be expanded and updated as the need arises. The following doctrines are central:
  • Authority-L (linguistic) vs. Authority-S (sexual)
  • History understood as an attempt to purge humanity from the cult of Ishtar.
  • Reuse of existing religious building blocks to elaborate a new transcendence.
The book was discussed in this thread:

D. Previous threads

The idea of creating such an order was previously discussed here:
and here:

E. Disclaimer

The order would not claim to represent all Incels and not even all Monkcels. It would be an order of Monkcels.

Mars Pano 2

@BoramHyunKi @Miserable @Mentally lost cel @Mountainbikecel @DonezoTheClown @Linesnap99 @i Miss My Innocence @BlkPillPres @Emba @Aadi @Iamnothere000 @Copexodius Maximus @JayGoptri @IslaVista2014 @HotPotCel @BPJ @slimshady @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @ldar_ricecel @ThePopeofCope

Stop with this bullshit. Your pushing this pretty aggressively. Who are you shilling for?

Stop with this bullshit. Your pushing this pretty aggressively. Who are you shilling for?
A number of people on this forum have expressed their interest. Do you want to join?

Still a cuckold.
And you are still a 47 000 post ridiculously pathetic Ersatz Chad

Given the time you have spent on this forum, you are averaging about 60 posts per day. Talk about neediness ...

A number of people on this forum have expressed their interest. Do you want to join?
No, I don't trust you or your motives. You've spouted blue pill nonsense before and are a female nature apologist. I've already expressed why this "order" is unnecessary, even before you did that. You're trying to give form to something formless. You're trying to build a superfluous construct. For what true purpose, I'm not sure. Perhaps to corral and identity social dissidents and attempt to ideologically pacify them. Maybe to profile us easier.

What you're trying to do here is classic. It's been played out countless times in many different groups and subcultures.

BOM?
far from the corruption of Earth
what exactly do you want to make different? contemporal communists regularely fall for this fallacy, that "they" would be able to introduce the "real" communism, but they dont know exactly how they should implement it differently than they did in soviet russia or north korea
that sounds cucked and dystopian
C. Scripture

The book "Antarctica" can be used as a starting point. It will be expanded and updated as the need arises. The following doctrines are central:
  • Authority-L (linguistic)
hell no
  • vs. Authority-S (sexual)
YES

How are we going to get the actual monkmxxxing done?
Just Buddhamaxxx with meditation?

How are we going to get the actual monkmxxxing done?
Just Buddhamaxxx with meditation?
Yes. There is nothing else

Blackpill Order of Monkcels

what exactly do you want to make different? contemporal communists regularely fall for this fallacy, that "they" would be able to introduce the "real" communism, but they dont know exactly how they should implement it differently than they did in soviet russia or north korea
The main difference is about the cultural filth (see individual objectives). Today, you are surrounded with advertisement and brands and celebrity bullshit, etc. Medieval and Indian monks sought refuge in the forest from the corruption of city life. The idea is the same here.

The BOM is a religious order, not a political party. Communism was a religion that thought they were a political movement. It failed because it did not set out its spiritual objectives clearly.

Religion, as understood here is not necessarily about the supernatural. It is about a spiritual (non-material) ideal that transcends the individual.

that sounds cucked and dystopian
See this thread:

hell no

YES
Do you mean you are for Authority-S (Chad-like "you are wrong if you can't get laid" type) and against Authority-L (merit and competence)?

Last edited:
Micro objectives can be fulfilled. They should be fulfilled but without the religious BS.

I think only the 4th Major objective is even remotely realistic. Sounds like a modern version of the “Republic of Letters”.

A colony on mars will not suffice. As soon as it starts to flourish, normies and degenerates will just land and start the gibs-me-dat game. (Like in the movie Elysium)
An ark-like spaceship would be better, constantly moving away from normie space and maybe land on a distant planet.

Sorry, but I’m not interested unless the ultra-long term objective involves a global ER scenario.

View attachment 442251
A. Macro objectives

3. Medium term: Acquire an autonomous territory on Earth (feasible when law and order break down in USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, ...)
  4. Establish a virtual country on the Internet, with laws, citizenship and currency.
B. Micro Objectives

2. Achieve peace of mind, serenity and contentment ("happiness" not possible, sorry)

C. Scripture

D. Previous threads

and here:

E. Disclaimer

The order would not claim to represent all Incels and not even all Monkcels. It would be an order of Monkcels.

View attachment 442252

@BoramHyunKi @Miserable @Mentally lost cel @Mountainbikecel @DonezoTheClown @Linesnap99 @i Miss My Innocence @BlkPillPres @Emba @Aadi @Iamnothere000 @Copexodius Maximus @JayGoptri @IslaVista2014 @HotPotCel @BPJ @slimshady @FIVETHREEBALDCEL @ldar_ricecel @ThePopeofCope
Sounds like the boys
View attachment 442251
A. Macro objectives

B. Micro Objectives

C. Scripture

D. Previous threads

and here:

E. Disclaimer

View attachment 442252

I’m in
View attachment 442251
A. Macro objectives

B. Micro Objectives

C. Scripture

D. Previous threads

and here:

E. Disclaimer

View attachment 442252

We can do it like the village movie

Attachments

• 6DADE78D-C4E6-48BC-91E6-5F9355A73427.jpeg
    6DADE78D-C4E6-48BC-91E6-5F9355A73427.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 17
What do you mean by "without the religious BS"?
I meant we dont need any association with religions like christianity or buddhism etc which exist currently and are expected from us to adhere by their laws.

I meant we dont need any association with religions like christianity or buddhism etc which exist currently and are expected from us to adhere by their laws.
How do you expect to achieve anything if you do not follow a set of principles?

A colony on mars will not suffice. As soon as it starts to flourish, normies and degenerates will just land and start the gibs-me-dat game. (Like in the movie Elysium)
An ark-like spaceship would be better, constantly moving away from normie space and maybe land on a distant planet.
Sounds good. But maybe we can have a base on Mars first to build the Ark? I like the idea of "constantly moving away"

Sorry, but I’m not interested unless the ultra-long term objective involves a global ER scenario.
Nope. Sorry, this is definitely not on the cards

Last edited:
I am not. I am just arguing against "hating" them stupidly.
Still ignorant, Femoids hate you and want motherfuckers like you dead, Most members heres (The real incels.) have been treated like shit by them just because of Facial Looks, Height, Non-NT(Autism), or all of the above, of course we are going to bare hatred!!! You dare mock and invalidate how we feel by calling it "stupid"?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: gtfo with your "Order", Coper.

View attachment 442251
A. Macro objectives

B. Micro Objectives

C. Scripture

D. Previous threads

and here:

E. Disclaimer

View attachment 442252

This is why I will never use drugs

View attachment 442251
A. Macro objectives

B. Micro Objectives

C. Scripture

D. Previous threads

and here:

E. Disclaimer

View attachment 442252

All Macro & Micro objectives sound good to me. We should start with the people we have and move forward from there I think. Thanks for putting the thought into this!

Why are you having such a hard on to shoot his posts down?

If you feel there is nothing to gain, then please continue struggling in hopes that you will be able to A. Find a whore to get you off for 3 seconds, and/or B. Find a fullfilling conversation where you get to be a degenerate and ruin it without admitting that you are just that and no better yourself @based_meme

Didn't read cuz you defend foids.
If the true purpose of your existence is to push the idea that Foids are inherently evil because you and I are more or less ugly and there is no reason to unmask or discuss anything else interesting then what's the purpose of commenting on anything at all?
Still ignorant, Femoids hate you and want motherfuckers like you dead, Most members heres (The real incels.) have been treated like shit by them just because of Facial Looks, Height, Non-NT(Autism), or all of the above, of course we are going to bare hatred!!! You dare mock and invalidate how we feel by calling it "stupid"?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: gtfo with your "Order", Coper.
What a load of feel-good/feel-bad for me horseshit. Someone writes a book and someone wants to create an order to organise and discuss it and your response is to bitch about your All-American Handicap called "autism". Yeah sound like some made in America shit for sure..

So let me see if I gots it - the only option is either 1. murder people or 2. read and/or blindly agree with never-ending vomit inducing posts by people like @Diocel as they say stupid shit for the rest of our lives ?

Last edited:
Oh shit we have another philosophy schizo :feelsseriously:
Seriously buddy? Schizophrenia used as an insult? Nice. And what about signaling virture through "Autism"?

All Macro & Micro objectives sound good to me. We should start with the people we have and move forward from there I think. Thanks for putting the thought into this!

If you feel there is nothing to gain, then please continue struggling in hopes that you will be able to A. Find a whore to get you off for 3 seconds, and/or B. Find a fullfilling conversation where you get to be a degenerate and ruin it without admitting that you are just that and no better yourself @based_meme

If the true purpose of your existence is to push the idea that Foids are inherently evil because you and I are more or less ugly and there is no reason to unmask or discuss anything else interesting then what's the purpose of commenting on anything at all?

What a load of feel-good/feel-bad for me horseshit. Someone writes a book and someone wants to create an order to organise and discuss it and your response is to bitch about your All-American Handicap called "autism". Yeah sound like some made in America shit for sure..

So let me see if I gots it - the only option is either 1. murder people or 2. read and/or blindly agree with never-ending vomit inducing posts by people like @Diocel as they say stupid shit for the rest of our lives ?

:feelshaha:

:feelsUgh:

:feelsthink:

:feelsokman:

Why do you have such a hard for OP?

He hasn't adequately defended this idea of his and yet this is the third thread where the OP is proselytizing it, and pushing his stupid book in the process ("credit masturbation"? What the fuck? I don't even want to know how he came up with that term. :feelshaha:).

If you feel there is nothing to gain, then please continue struggling in hopes that you will be able to A. Find a whore to get you off for 3 seconds,
Why do you assume that those things are what I'm hoping for?

and/or B. Find a fullfilling conversation where you get to be a degenerate and ruin it without admitting that you are just that and no better yourself @based_meme
What? Degenerate isn't a word you throw around lightly as insult. What exactly is degenerate? Explain yourself, motherfucker.

Hierarchies are for normies imo.

I am not. I am just arguing against "hating" them stupidly.
I don't necessarily hate any genetic group, but I see no incentive to argue against hate. What's it to you if others hate foids? It's not like there aren't reasons.

Blackpilled through au[UWSL]tism and only autism. I get it. Maybe once your pretend autism is accepted you will have the awesome Stacy right? Then instead of discussing real problems we can all get our autism card and have at least a Becky if we are ugly and autistic, but a Stacy if we are super autistic. Teach me how please?[/UWSL]

1200px Rev Jim Jones 1977 cropped2

"hey guys, it's me, Jim Jones.
Who wants a free drink?"

Why do you have such a hard for OP?

He hasn't adequately defended this idea of his and yet this is the third thread where the OP is proselytizing it, and pushing his stupid book in the process ("credit masturbation"? What the fuck? I don't even want to know how he came up with that term. :feelshaha:).
I don't. I am just reading and responding and his ideas sound like they are worth looking into realistically. Doesn't ask for much does it?
Why do you assume that those things are what I'm hoping for?
Because unlike @Diocel thinks, I'm not a philosopher so I just taking the route most people seem to take here and insulting you the way you like..I guess.

Degenerate I used because again I'm no English guru. I am just pointing out that you offer nothing in return for all your attacks on @K9Otaku and/or the idea's from the author's book.

Last edited:
This nigga schizo moding :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't. I am just reading and responding and his ideas sound like they are worth looking into realistically. Doesn't ask for much does it?
OK. Why do you think that this idea is worth looking into realistically?

Because unlike @Diocel thinks, I'm not a philosopher so I just taking the route most people seem to take here and insulting you the way you like..I guess.
I see. OK.

Degenerate I used because again I'm no English guru. I am just pointing out that you offer nothing in return for all your attacks on @K9Otaku and/or the idea's from the author's book.
You need to take a step back and learn to differentiate between attacking a person and attacking their ideas.

OP introduced his ideas and asked for feedback (see his first thread on this). I gave it. Plenty of it. He didn't defend his ideas properly and even ignored several questions. If you introduce your ideas to others but fail to defend it against scrutiny, then it's not worth taking seriously (you don't need a philosophical background to understand this, it's just common sense).

Are we going to colonize DEVON ISLAND, CANADA?

That's cool.
(Note to self: get a few more sorel liners and more snowseal.... And a sled with a doge team.... ;;; )

Do we get matching hoodies?

If so... COUNT ME IN!
(i get to be a "honoured elder," right?)

Also, I'm gonna need my SUIPILL,
UP FRONT!
(Not like i don't trust you bro.... Im Just being proactive!!!)

Why Mars? By the time there's the ability to colonize Mars there will be many other people looking for territory there and the amount of competition and threats from outsiders will be as much as on Earth. And tbh you can't easily breathe on Mars without specialized space suits and an oxygen supply while there is no constraint like that on Earth.

Also @pp183

Why Mars? By the time there's the ability to colonize Mars there will be many other people looking for territory there and the amount of competition and threats from outsiders will be as much as on Earth.
Given the rotten state of our culture, I think no one will seriously colonize Mars

We already have the technology to go to Mars and yet we are not doing it because we lack both motivation and cohesion. In the future, it will only get worse. What I imagine is a situation where the BOM is pretty much the only entity capable of colonizing Mars.

And tbh you can't easily breathe on Mars without specialized space suits and an oxygen supply while there is no constraint like that on Earth.
That is the whole idea. Nothing like a hard place to focus your ideas on what matters

Again, this is why monks went into the forest.

Are we going to colonize DEVON ISLAND, CANADA?
Good idea
Do we get matching hoodies?
Full robes
If so... COUNT ME IN!
You're in bro
Also, I'm gonna need my SUIPILL,
Do you prefer cyanide (classic) or Novichok (trending)?

Last edited:
Why Mars? By the time there's the ability to colonize Mars there will be many other people looking for territory there and the amount of competition and threats from outsiders will be as much as on Earth. And tbh you can't easily breathe on Mars without specialized space suits and an oxygen supply while there is no constraint like that on Earth.

Also @pp183
View attachment 442509View attachment 442510
hello

OK. Why do you think that this idea is worth looking into realistically?
After reading the book, I decided that it has overall good message from my experiences and understandings. Then I discussed with him over the phone and along with @K9Otaku and we had a good conversation. This is as simple as it gets. When you claim to have nothing else worth living for (as you and many others are trying to do on this forum) then you MIGHT want to take what someone who has offered a chance at permenent clarity much more seriously! Beyond that, it's just the thing to do in the times I feel. What's better? Church, Normie social-life? Other weak bullshit? The part about Credit Masturbation and then the other things we have discussed (sometimes in more depth 1-on-1) make sense to me.

You need to take a step back and learn to differentiate between attacking a person and attacking their ideas.

OP introduced his ideas and asked for feedback (see his first thread on this). I gave it. Plenty of it. He didn't defend his ideas properly and even ignored several questions. If you introduce your ideas to others but fail to defend it against scrutiny, then it's not worth taking seriously (you don't need a philosophical background to understand this, it's just common sense).
Well, please keep in mind you have been both "fighting" and arguing properly with him both simultaneously for a while now, all over the place. When this happens, of course a person who has taken a stance or joined something more than just himself, will give you a punch right back.

You say he hasn't defended his ideas properly, I disagree. I told you this several times. In fact, when it comes to "attacking your ideas", so far I have read and dismissed most of them as self-worshiping or some sort of other Individualistic philosophical position that I don't know well enough to make a response to. My philosophy is also not up to the mark compared to you and K9. What ideas have you put forth besides the ones I've named in general?

True you are allowed to give your feedback. So I asked you "WHY DID YOU COME TO SHOOT DOWN HIS IDEA", that's too in a rude behavior? Did he tag you in the OP? No, he did not. So again, before attempting to school me in argument and behavior, check some of your own behaviors first Sir. Thank you!

Last edited:
Given the rotten state of our culture, I think no one will seriously colonize Mars

We already have the technology to go to Mars and yet we are not doing it because we lack both motivation and cohesion. In the future, it will only get worse. What I imagine is a situation where the BOM is pretty much the only entity capable of colonizing Mars.
Makes sense
That is the whole idea. Nothing like a hard place to focus your ideas on what matters

Again, this is why monks went into the forest.
Okay so it's more of a hypothetical and stand-in for any empty, desolate place where you can entirely focus on what matters?

Thought you might like the Mars images kek

Okay so it's more of a hypothetical and stand-in for any empty, desolate place where you can entirely focus on what matters?
Yes

There are no more places like that on Earth. Not really. Even in the most desolate desert you can find yourself at any minute hovered over by a helicopter full of well meaning "rescuers" hell-bent on bringing you back to the joys of civilization.

Tbh, this is the only valid reason to go to Mars. That is why no one is seriously trying to colonize it today, even though we could.