Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You just can't stop fantasizing about me can you manlet boy. I would tower over you irl and mogg the shit out of you child
@moderation tell me why this ugly maggot hasn’t been punished for height shaming.

I have broken no rules by calling him ugly, this is an objective truth by the way he says women speak of his appearance. If I am punished for this he should be punished for height shaming since the consensus is height > face. His insults are more severe by this standard.

@invisible man Kys faggot. No woman will ever love you.

Last edited:
@moderation tell me why this ugly maggot hasn’t been punished for height shaming.

I have broken no rules by calling him ugly, this is an objectime truth by the way he says women speak of his appearance. If I am punished for this he should be punished for height shaming since the consensus is height > face. His insults are more severe by this standard.

@invisible man Kys ugly faggot. No woman will ever love you.
This cunt has been trolling me for days what a bitch boy are you a foid

@invisible man quit PMing me, faggot

”You didn't answer how tall you were did you child. How's it feel to get mogged by an man little boy. Isn't it time for your bubble bath.”

this is clearly height shaming. You should take a bath, faggot, that’s all you need to ascend.

Last edited:

I have broken no rules by calling him ugly, this is an objective truth by the way he says women speak of his appearance. If I am punished for this he should be punished for height shaming since the consensus is height > face. His insults are more severe by this standard.

@invisible man Kys faggot. No woman will ever love you.
Where is his original post when he heightshamed the first time ?

Where is his original post when he heightshamed the first time ?
It’s his goto insult, he also DMd like a fag calling me a manlet.
“OK manlet now be a good little boy and run along now daddy has to clap your mommy's cheeks son”
“How's it feel to get mogged by an man little boy. Isn't it time for your bubble bath.”
Agreed we tall cels need to speak truth to these manlets who project all there problems on height. It's nt or bust

Typical manlets have no perspective. This wasn't an intent to shit on manlets only to let them know that tall fags suffer too. And if there are no bennifits to being tall then it is better to be average height because it's more functional

Manlets seething about a reality check not my problem

Stop coping with height pills manlets. you dont slay cause your shit face and or your none nt you fags. Manlets are seething right now. Sorry if I'm the bearer of truth but somebody's got to set you pygmies straight.

Nah your retarded if you think nt isn't worse. Let me guess your a manlet

Why are you so obsessed with me little boy?

It’s his goto insult, he also DMd like a fag calling me a manlet.
“OK manlet now be a good little boy and run along now daddy has to clap your mommy's cheeks son”
“How's it feel to get mogged by an man little boy. Isn't it time for your bubble bath.”
hes funny lmao

Why was @BlackPilledOverdose banned? Unless its confidential.

Sneirr

Fucking lol he made like 5 posts saying that :feelskek:

I rly hope he isnt perma'd

@BlackPilledOverdose did he request another ban?

@Norf - It seems the thread is gone now, I didn't get to read it properly. Did he ask for a ban, or was something revealed that led to his further demise?
It was LARP

@Recluse (not that i care or anything)

Hopefully @Sneir's ban isn't permanent (in video game).

Sneir smoke cokecaine( in video game)

Average Gen Z attention span

Always lolfuel seeing niggas who joined in the current year saying "This forum has gotten boring for me I'm going to request a ban:soy:"