Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Women Really Feel Guilt?

Superbia

Superbia

Greycel
I'm not talking about shame, that much is obvious. But when I think about all the women I've known throughout my life and how they've reacted to their indiscretions it's just never felt like they were truly repentant the way a man would be in the situation.

they can't think that deep brocel

No,toilets are soulless parasites

no, it’s just a hole operating on instinct for chad. it is not capable of higher thought or intelligence

Why do you ask?

They do not. Narcissism is a feature of women and narcissists don't feel guilt.

lack of self-awareness

they can't think that deep brocel

They dont give a shit about people like us

I'm not talking about shame, that much is obvious. But when I think about all the women I've known throughout my life and how they've reacted to their indiscretions it's just never felt like they were truly repentant the way a man would be in the situation.
Yes, but they cope TREMENDOUSLY hard. Especially if you bring up the importance of body counts with roasties.

They are able to rationalize their actions afterwards, in order to avoid feeling bad about themselves.