Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why was @BlackPilledOverdose banned? Unless its confidential.

Sneirr

Fucking lol he made like 5 posts saying that :feelskek:

I rly hope he isnt perma'd

@BlackPilledOverdose did he request another ban?

@Norf - It seems the thread is gone now, I didn't get to read it properly. Did he ask for a ban, or was something revealed that led to his further demise?
It was LARP

@Recluse (not that i care or anything)

Hopefully @Sneir's ban isn't permanent (in video game).

Sneir smoke cokecaine( in video game)

Average Gen Z attention span

Always lolfuel seeing niggas who joined in the current year saying "This forum has gotten boring for me I'm going to request a ban:soy:"

:feelskek: It does piss me off a little, it is always the little fish that make the most noise; self-important.

The most recent user that irked me the most was @idk125 with his last post that berated the forum users, siding with IT. He recently came back, as well. Also a youngcel.
I don't get those guys, why even announce it?

Attention, plain and simple. Perhaps they feel that they have made a name for themselves here and so think that their departure will play on the heartstrings of users.

I genuinely couldn't care less about a postmaxxer like him - I use "postmaxxer" as a pejorative for a reason. His inflated post count makes him appear more important, but then you factor in his age and join date and it all falls apart.

I understand older users announcing their departure, but not relatively new guys like him.
Post count and time online are both statistical noise that have no intrinsic significance as seen anywhere else on the internet

Join date (and the level of seniority/experience/insight to which it is correlated) is the only metric which is actually a tangible concept that means anything

Average Gen Z attention span

Always lolfuel seeing niggas who joined in the current year saying "This forum has gotten boring for me I'm going to request a ban:soy:"
Make a thread with more than two sentences and you are guaranteed to filter away half the active forum

Post count and time online are both statistical noise that have no intrinsic significance as seen anywhere else on the internet

Join date (and the level of seniority/experience/insight to which it is correlated) is the only metric which is actually a tangible concept that means anything
I mog ur join date therefore give me 10$ please

@SomeDoomerEnergy

@PointOfNoReturn banned? Why?

i am very thankful that faded has been unbanned. i have been despondent that i have not had any kikes on the forum to bully