Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am on inceltear sides from now on so i dont give a fuck haha

idk125

idk125

Banned
-
62d 14h 28m
inceltear if u see this you are right i shouId get the hell out of here because this site is very toxic and they blame everything on women when they dont wanan change themselve this world is good not evil its just you guys thinking you are smart and shit but you guys will eventually learn that this world is not catered to us which dosent mean we dont try so fuck being a incel i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion. now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit. fuck this fucking garbage ass site.

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
inceltear if u see this you are right i shouId get the hell out of here because this site is very toxic and they blame everything on women when they dont wanan change themselve this world is good not evil its just you guys thinking you are smart and shit but you guys will eventually learn that this world is not catered to us which dosent mean we dont try so fuck being a incel i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion. now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit. fuck this fucking garbage ass site.
What the hell did i just read from you man? I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL!

future&$

future&$

Recruit
★★★★
18d 2h 27m
Lowkey your right viewing yourself as an incel can be unhealthy. And a lotta shit on this site is unhealthy as fuck mentally

idk125

idk125

Banned
-
62d 14h 28m
What the hell did i just read from you man? I TRUSTED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL!
nah man i am done with these toxic motherfuckers sorry

idk125

idk125

Banned
-
62d 14h 28m
Lowkey your right viewing yourself as an incel can be unhealthy. And a lotta shit on this site is unhealthy as fuck mentally
yeah thats why i want them to delete my accountbecause i am realy done

Noseman

Noseman

★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
Noseman

Noseman

★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
YOU JUST RUINED MY SPACETRIP MAN!

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
664d 22h 51m
You go girl!

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
69d 19h 5m
subhuman

subhuman

Born to die. Forced to live.
★★★★★
70d 6h 23m
I thought you were a non cuck

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
★★★
13d 10h 40m
You're doing what foids do when they don't get the attention they want, start crying like a bitch. Anyways, I am Muslim as well, I love all my brothers including you cutie.

Remaincel

Remaincel

yangtze river
★★★★★
63d 1h 26m
just take a personality and improve your bath, it's so easy

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
69d 19h 5m
gamer

gamer

Recruit
★★★★
7d 3h 54m
1. Larp
2. Learn how to use paragraphs so your post isn’t just one big block of text

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★★★
83d 16h 8m
are you transitioning? i don't get it

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
165d 19h 21m
Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
100d 15h 3m
someone got doxed and is trying to damage control

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

herbivore
★★★★★
127d 20h 3m
Vikram Vedha Dancing GIF by Hrithik Roshan

jfc

Nothing of value was lost, truly. Go suck off your god if this site bothers you so much. 15k posts, 60 days online - took you a while to come to this retarded epiphany. Wish you the worst.

Last edited:
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
5d 7h 2m
Imagine spending hours on this forum with 15k posts only to be banned in the blink of an eye and then forgotten about... brutal

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
229d 21h 45m
stop posting then

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
307d 11h 33m
1. Larp
2. Learn how to use paragraphs so your post isn’t just one big block of text

He is a Physics student. He spends his hours solving STEM homework.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
-
38d 12h 38m
i will live my life without having hate on my heart because this goes against my religion.
Preach.
now to the mods all of are piece of shits fags hwo are the same toxic ass motherfucker in real world so i think u guys got karma for being a piece of shit.
The moderation team is based. Once you go to other platforms and see how censored you are you’ll come crawling back on all fours begging for their forgiveness. What you’ve said here, if it was directed towards the members on any other forum/media, would get you out right permanently banned with no compromises. I’m sure you’ll come to your senses soon and realize this is the only place that accepts our kind.
fuck this fucking garbage ass site.
Have fun on IT, I guess. They can gaslight you into seeing the world view you want to believe. At the end of the day you’re going to be the same person under the same circumstances. No matter how many lies they force down your throat.

But you’re in the right mindset. It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep. If you think you can make something happen for yourself outside of this forum I say go for it.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
453d 7h 25m
Betrayed

Betrayed

be based get chased get tazed (in video game)
★★★★
21d 3h 33m
Disappointing as always

Puppeter

Puppeter

In this war im fighting alone
★★
39d 21h 31m
Lol faggot dont you know this forum is the cleanest place in world go to any social media they hate short ugly lonely man and there is nothing you can do there
At least here im free

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
282d 14h 59m
Congratz on transitioning OP, I always knew you were a faggot

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★
10d 16h 1m