Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

2. Are you seriously saying mods should allow ourselves to be shit on and viciously name called with impunity?
You really just sound childish saying something like this. As an incel you've been treated way worse in real life than anything someone can say to you online (assuming you even are an incel)

With what I've seen and experienced on this forum, I doubt most people (including the mods) are even legitimate incels, this forum is really a joke at this point

The shit you are trying to justify is ridiculous. There is no such thing as a mentalcel and you would never see an equivalent group (mentalcel) being allowed on another forum.

In the vegan community there is no term for someone who is "mentally a vegan" and eats meat :feelskek:

You can't "mentally" be an incel and get to claim the label of incel because you refuse to approach and learn to socialize. That's just a fakecel, plain and simple.

You really just sound childish saying something like this. As an incel you've been treated way worse in real life than anything someone can say to you online (assuming you even are an incel)
Just cause people shit on incels irl doesnt mean we should take it on the only place where we could exist, this forum.

You can't "mentally" be an incel and get to claim the label of incel because you refuse to approach and learn to socialize. That's just a fakecel, plain and simple.
Amen.

It's simple: If you get positive attention from foids, you're not an incel, period.
If you receive female attraction but you can't make something out of it, that makes you an idiot not an incel.

Yamete ascended (with his cousin, supposedly)

I have a lot if not most of them saved I think

How did you know :feelswhere:

I had to change the avatar, a prank was played at my expense :feelshmm:
177978D1 FB00 4781 8720 6DB7CE367D0A

I hope @Emba did not delete his account

finally the colombian fuck can now fuck off to looksmaxxx, rest in piss @Yamete

I don’t have records on Discord going back that far. We wipe every 3 months so the only exchange I have of gymlet is him talking with Link before he left in early January. You can enter the discord and search the archives yourself to confirm this.

Second my point on hypocrisy is that he’s okay with these things on discord. We have a no gay bbc role play rule that we adopted specifically because of previous moderation. Gymlet is in a server right now with that previous moderation.

He has stringer requirements for us but not for discord. That is my problem. As I mentioned Gymlet is free to go to appeals for account restoration.
I understand. Thanks for replying.

There are many, many MANY more brutal blackpills that she dropped, but i didnt want to write a fucking book :lul:.
You're simping for a bitch now? Why do you care what she thinks. And what's with foids avatars? That's even more gay than anime ones. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
You're simping for a bitch now? Why do you care what she thinks. And what's with foids avatars? That's even more gay than anime ones. :feelshaha:
I used the past tense, retard.
t. Crying anime avi.
Keep crying, bitch.

I used the past tense, retard.
t. Crying anime avi.
Keep crying, bitch.
You're clearly simping for her if you use her Pic. My my a touchy lesbian, how much did mods fucked you in the ass to have a foid avatar. Lapdog.

20% Foid Avatars not allowed
You're clearly simping for her if you use her Pic. My my a touchy lesbian, how much did mods fucked you in the ass to have a foid avatar. Lapdog.
1 It's ironic, faggot.
2 They cant say shit to me, i used it without even asking.
3 keep crying for me, bitch.

1 It's ironic, faggot.
2 They cant say shit to me, i used it without even asking.
3 keep crying for me, bitch.
Whatever. People are probably bored of reporting you.

Mods are huge bitches, you disrespecting them by calling them your bitches and they by doing nothing about it just prove they are your bitches. :feelshaha:

Why do I care fuck them in the ass, they let a high school boy manhandle them, they deserve it.

Fucking women worshippers on incel forum.

@the virgin shepherd

Quite strange, yes? He is a high-quality user.

The shit you are trying to justify is ridiculous. There is no such thing as a mentalcel and you would never see an equivalent group (mentalcel) being allowed on another forum.

In the vegan community there is no term for someone who is "mentally a vegan" and eats meat :feelskek:
But that's not what a mentalcel is. Equivalant of what you said would be a mentalcel who has sex.
But a mentalcel is someone who is not physically unattractive but still is not able to get a girlfriend. He isn't eating meat.

You are invalidating the feelings of every person with a mental disorder. So anyone with anxiety, depression or any other mental disorder is just lazy or something?

What happened to @Rhaast Also, who actually knows what happened to @bummer Drummer

Last edited:
What happened to @Rhaast Also, who actually knows what happened to @bummer Drummer
I am back, a mod fell on his keyboard and magically banned me by mistake :feelscomfy:

But a mentalcel is someone who is not physically unattractive but still is not able to get a girlfriend. He isn't eating meat.
Wrong, they are able to get a girlfriend, they simply refuse to do what is required. All this nonsense you are saying is just more garbage that comes with living in a feminized era, it's "female thinking" personified. You don't get to use your feelings as an excuse for what you don't do in reality, it isn't a valid excuse.

You are invalidating the feelings of every person with a mental disorder. So anyone with anxiety, depression or any other mental disorder is just lazy or something?
Fuck your feelings, feelings don't matter. You do what is required to get what you want in life, end of discussion.

If someone is in a wheelchair and they can walk again after a year of physical therapy (but refuses the option), they aren't in the same boat as another person with permanent spinal damage and they will never walk again no matter what.

They don't get to go around telling people that are wheelchair bound without any option that "were in the same boat" :feelskek:

No they fucking aren't. One person is an ungrateful piece of shit that refuses to do what it takes to walk again, the other person wishes they had the option to even try, they are in no way the same.

In other words, the person that refuses to put in any effort when they have the option to is really just making a mockery of the other persons existence (whether they realize it or not).

Wanting something is a feeling.
If you can't comprehend the difference between feeling (emotion) and feeling (physical sensation) I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you have brain damage.

Someone stabbing you in your heart and feeling "heartache" because you see a girl you like with Chad are not the same kind of "feeling".

One is physical, and one is mental and based on your perception and beliefs.

Every man who gets stabbed in the heart will feel pain and very likely die.

Every man who sees a girl they like with another won't feel "heartache" about it (especially if they have options). To some men she's just a "missed opportunity" and they will just get another woman.

You can feel sad and will yourself to stop feeling sad. You can will the heartache away and think about different things.

If you get stabbed in the heart you can't will the physical pain away and once again you are going to die lol.

I think I'll end it here.

Wrong, they are able to get a girlfriend, they simply refuse to do what is required. All this nonsense you are saying is just more garbage that comes with living in a feminized era, it's "female thinking" personified. You don't get to use your feelings as an excuse for what you don't do in reality, it isn't a valid excuse.

Fuck your feelings, feelings don't matter. You do what is required to get what you want in life, end of discussion.

If someone is in a wheelchair and they can walk again after a year of physical therapy (but refuses the option), they aren't in the same boat as another person with permanent spinal damage and they will never walk again no matter what.

They don't get to go around telling people that are wheelchair bound without any option that "were in the same boat" :feelskek:

No they fucking aren't. One person is an ungrateful piece of shit that refuses to do what it takes to walk again, the other person wishes they had the option to even try, they are in no way the same.

In other words, the person that refuses to put in any effort when they have the option to is really just making a mockery of the other persons existence (whether they realize it or not).
Unser Führer, der Große @Fat Link disagrees with your assessment of "mentalceldom." What we think and argue on this issue is, unfortunately, irrelevant.

That analogy sums up exactly how "mentalcels" compare to truecels with actual problems they can't help. I can't add a foot to my height, nor can I change my facial geometry without extensive surgery, whichwon't do anything anyway because I'm 5'5". But if I have anxiety? I can just take some pills and slowly learn to deal with it until I no longer need the pills. Or shit, not even pills, I can just probably just socialcirclemaxx with my existing friends and get them to hook me up with someone they know.

Free @PointOfNoReturn he is based.

Why is bullying wrong if feelings do not matter and are a female thing?