Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

And why trying to humiliate him with soy avi? He is more blackpilled and less soy than almost anyone here. Incel shaming on incel website.
my thoughts, give the truecels a break :feelsUgh:

90% - 4 day ban MisinformationFatLink changed his avi and he cannot change it back because he's banned.
Childish and abusive behavior by a site Admin.
ah

Why is bullying wrong if feelings do not matter and are a female thing?
Bullying isn't an attack on your feelings, it's an attack on your social standing and in some cases physical being. You are confusing the goal with the end result. You end up feeling bad due to bullying but bullies aren't doing it to get an emotional response, they are doing it to increase their own rank in the social hierarchy by lowering yours.

If bullying didn't result in that benefit very few people would bully outside of legitimate psychopaths that get off on making people feel bad. Most people bully because it makes them look better than you, and it's a way to assert dominance and increase their rank among social groups. Take that away and it's pointless, nobody really cares about your feelings.

Unser Führer, der Große @Fat Link disagrees with your assessment of "mentalceldom." What we think and argue on this issue is, unfortunately, irrelevant.

That analogy sums up exactly how "mentalcels" compare to truecels with actual problems they can't help. I can't add a foot to my height, nor can I change my facial geometry without extensive surgery, whichwon't do anything anyway because I'm 5'5". But if I have anxiety? I can just take some pills and slowly learn to deal with it until I no longer need the pills. Or shit, not even pills, I can just probably just socialcirclemaxx with my existing friends and get them to hook me up with someone they know.
This forum is already dead in my mind anyways. I'm really just here to spread my own way of the black pill at this point. This place is no longer even salvageable.

I'm so tired of all these psychics users who know everyone else's thoughts and life circumstances but are always above reproach themselves.
Retard these guys say themselves that they have never approached and they refuse to approach because they are shy or afraid. No psychic powers required. These are the guys calling themselves "mentalcels", they're just fakecels.

Somehow we've gone full circle back to "Just go up and talk to her" the same thing normies say to everyone here.
You are either disingenuous or stupid. Normies are saying this to men who already have done just that and been rejected mutliple times. Saying that to someone who has never done it even once is completely different.

You literally can't know if you'll fail if you've never tried.

By your logic a 6ft tall guy with a Chad face can say he's incel because he's never approached and refuses to approach. Being sexless by choice (refusing to try) is not inceldom.

You are either disingenuous or stupid. Normies are saying this to men who already have done just that and been rejected mutliple times. Saying that to someone who has never done it even once is completely different.

By your logic a 6ft tall guy with a Chad face can say he's incel because he's never approached and refuses to approach. Being sexless by choice (refusing to try) is not inceldom.
everybody tried with dating apps, why would it be different if one would approach irl?

everybody tried with dating apps, why would it be different if one would approach irl?
It's completely different.

First off, a lot of men don't even take "good pictures", I know I can't take a "good picture" to save my life, so I would never try online dating.

Second, you can approach a woman under the right circumstances in the right environment, and increase your chances. Online it's just her looking at your face/body with an app that puts her brain in hypergamy overdrive swipe left mode.

There are a lot of guys online saying the same thing. Men who can still get dates by cold approaching but they have no luck on dating apps. Dating apps are a reflection of the female mindset but they are way more extreme than in real life.

Once again, I'm not talking about a 5'4" guy here, I'm talking about in the case of self admitted 6ft guys on this forum that refuse to approach. You have to be lying to yourself if you think those guys have no chance of getting a date and sex.

Jfl at banning @nice_try ,
How long is this ban going to last?

If I will get perm ban is it possible to create new account in new country?
Lol, even if it works temporarily they have to build a new reputation from 0, because if it gets out they are an alt it will get them banned.

I don't see the brag honestly, compared to other users this is child's play. What about @nice_try and @racoon4?
Racoon was requested and nice try has a four day ban.

The first warning was for a gay post about pegging, and another was a brag post.
Nice, now ban @Rhaast bc he is bragging all the time. When I think about it, bragging and insulting other users is all he is doing here anyway.

Bullying isn't an attack on your feelings, it's an attack on your social standing and in some cases physical being. You are confusing the goal with the end result. You end up feeling bad due to bullying but bullies aren't doing it to get an emotional response, they are doing it to increase their own rank in the social hierarchy by lowering yours.

If bullying didn't result in that benefit very few people would bully outside of legitimate psychopaths that get off on making people feel bad. Most people bully because it makes them look better than you, and it's a way to assert dominance and increase their rank among social groups. Take that away and it's pointless, nobody really cares about your feelings.

This forum is already dead in my mind anyways. I'm really just here to spread my own way of the black pill at this point. This place is no longer even salvageable.

Retard these guys say themselves that they have never approached and they refuse to approach because they are shy or afraid. No psychic powers required. These are the guys calling themselves "mentalcels", they're just fakecels.

A 6ft guy with a Chad face gets approached lmao. Once you're Chad, foids below your looksmax and equal to it will approach you in social environments like schools, parties etc.

unban @nice_try
@nice_try try should technically be permabanned for simply saying knajjd was his favorite moderator ever, since he did so even after knajjd was exposed as as literal homosexual and we have a rule against supporting gays or promoting them in a positive light, but I abstained of banning the little guy forever, out of my merciful nature and over the belief that I have, that he genuinely cares about this website and it’s long term survival. :feelswhere:

Needless to say little buddy has at times been known to break various rules here and there and usually I’ll simply ban him for a day or two over it, but of late he’s been on a campaign of misinformation, which I felt warranted a slightly harsher punishment, but knowing how I am, I’ll probably let him free early, but no guarantees on that either, as I have to really think about it some more. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Nice, now ban @Rhaast bc he is bragging all the time. When I think about it, bragging and insulting other users is all he is doing here anyway.

@nice_try faggot

but of late he’s been on a campaign of misinformation
What misinformation? From him and from the others you (or the other mods) have banned for the same reason, like @BraincelsRefugee. You've ignored this question every time I've asked it so far.

He was way too obsessed with banning faggots while at the same time having a cute anime boy as his avi. Obvious closeted homo is obvious.
>Meanwhile, has Zyzz worship vid in his signature.

JFL

people liked @knajjd for getting the job done, he never simped, banned homos and foids with no second thoughts, strict on the rules, doesn't care about people's opinion or whether people wanted the user banned or not. we could all learn a thing or two from him.
He should of banned himself then the very moment Serge gave him the necessary powers to do so.

The reason some of you should understand why I don’t take you seriously is because of your utter lack of principles on this issue.

A fucking faggot had no business administering anything on THIS website no matter how well you think he performed at the job.