Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @98GoinOnDead
he dindu nuffin

The purity spiral isn’t so much an argument as it is a description or rather identifying word for a small but vocal subset of users yourself included sadly that simply refuse to believe in the concept of mentalceldom even though it’s clear that famouscels Elliot Rodger and Martin Bryant were both clearly this type of incel.

The oh so “genius” argument put forward against the reality of the mentalcel condition is usually we will have someone from the purity spiral contingent saying something along the lines of: “Hahaha guys all Chad has to do is claim to be a mentalcel and instantly he’ll be accepted to the site! Peak clown world am I right?” followed by various laugh emoji’s apparently to not only highlight the purity spiralers sense of humor, wit and intelligence but to also effortlessly dunk (or so it seems) on his staff member nemesis (usually me) but his argument is easily rendered as while not necessarily being pure trash…certainly not at all amazing or profound as it at first may sound to fellow purity spiraler ears.

Now why is that?

Here is why…

Purity spiraler asshole troll: hahaha pretend to be a mentalcel get accepted to the board! :feelshaha:

Regular asshole troll: hahaha pretend to be an incel get accepted to the board! :feelshaha:

So as you can see the conclusion is…?

Herpa derp. :feelsseriously:
As I mentioned before, it's not purity spiraling when you set clear and defined boundaries for a community. Right now, you've widened the boundaries to include "mentalcels." That's all well and good, if those are your defined boundaries for the community, but disagreements about those community boundaries doesn't mean that there's purity spiraling occurring. Anyone who disagrees about who is and who isn't an incel isn't a "purity spiraler," ESPECIALLY when it's not clearly defined within the community. That seems like some negative label you attach to someone to discredit their position or arguments, like "agecuck" or "moralfag."

2. Are you seriously saying mods should allow ourselves to be shit on and viciously name called with impunity?

That we shouldn’t have the same recourse any other viciously insulted user would have?
I'm seriously saying that: A) should have thicker skin, especially as an admin, and B) calling someone a name (faggot, retard, cumskin, nigger etc.) is not sufficient grounds for punishing them. I mean, WTF. That's being a sensitive fucking snowflake. Punishment should occur if they're legit harassing people, as in, constantly going after them thread after thread and insulting them.

"Mods are cucks." "Mods are shitheads." "Mods suck dick." If these are punishable offences, then we're truly lost.

I've never reported someone for insulting me and the very idea of that is downright feminine in a free speech board like this. Punishing these 4-5 people for "abusing staff" and "spreading misinformation" is petty and an abuse of power. It's frankly concerning how you and/or others brought down the hammer this hard on something like that.

Speaking of misinformation, what is that about? The screenshot of Rhaast's post that got deleted? That's not misinformation. More than one person caught the screenshot.

Please tell me you’re not a BLM/Antifa “defund the police!” type as well based_meme because if you really think it’s “fucking disgraceful” for mods to defend ourselves from attacks well just saying this line of logic is where that thinking will take you.
Are you serious? You just compared me to those leftist communist faggots? I'm neutral and apolitical, btw. I don't care about politics.

What's disgraceful what I said previously just above (banning for petty reasons).

Im not sure why Gymlet keeps saying I’m mad he left the Discord server. I barely talked to him. Regardless, the server mutiny happened a month ago and Bloc has existed for over 4 years. We were in the same discord for a long time and I saw what was going on - joking or not. My point about his hypocrisy stands. He’s totally okay with many things on discord that we ban here “, but comes here with a very haughty attitude about how we have fallen from grace and that none of us are incels. It’s a very tiring double standard.
I don't use discord, but I know how it works. If you can retrieve knajjd's messages and screenshot them for all of us to see in a stickied thread, then you shouldn't have a problem finding at least one of the several times you say you've seen him post gay roleplay.

Right now, it's still just your word against his, and you've taken away his voice.

I log out for one day and all this shit goes down

I'm seriously saying that: A) should have thicker skin, especially as an admin, and B) calling someone a name (faggot, retard, cumskin, nigger etc.) is not sufficient grounds for punishing them. I mean, WTF. That's being a sensitive fucking snowflake. Punishment should occur if they're legit harassing people, as in, constantly going after them thread after thread and insulting them.

"Mods are cucks." "Mods are shitheads." "Mods suck dick." If these are punishable offences, then we're truly lost.

I've never reported someone for insulting me and the very idea of that is downright feminine in a free speech board like this. Punishing these 4-5 people for "abusing staff" and "spreading misinformation" is petty and an abuse of power. It's frankly concerning how you and/or others brought down the hammer this hard on something like that.

Speaking of misinformation, what is that about? The screenshot of Rhaast's post that got deleted? That's not misinformation. More than one person caught the screenshot.

Are you serious? You just compared me to those leftist communist faggots? I'm neutral and apolitical, btw. I don't care about politics.

What's disgraceful what I said previously just above (banning for petty reasons).
1. Thicker skin has nothing to do with it as I’ve long established that Lounge and Sewers are for that kind of low brow, unproductive, juvenile, shitposting NOT incel discussions or the ban appeals board or ban discussions thread.

Users know they can insult eachother or myself and the rest of the staff freely 24/7 if they want calling me, the rest of the mods or eachother the worst names you can think of and I nor the rest of the mod team will ever ban them for it.

2. Asking for more than two giant boards of the site for this sort of shitposting is not only what is truly “petty” as well reaching but its also simply being greedy and agenda driven as if you personally enjoy the idea of serious discussions being undermined or derailed or taken needlessly into the gutter in such ways?

And getting back to that growing a thicker skin thing? Maybe it’s actually that certain users need to grow a bigger brain and get a higher IQ as the wise old saying by Malcolm X goes: “A man curses because he doesn’t have the words to say what’s on his mind”.

What’s truly disgraceful is your promotion of shitposting as being some be all end all type of speech that belongs absolutely everywhere else the sky should be falling.

No.

It has its proper place here and that’s mostly on the very appropriately named board “The Sewers”.

We don’t need it here on ban discussions and there’s no abuse of power in this stance taking place either, as I’m not stooping to these shitposters level and calling them similar names here, whether they can or cannot respond, because again as I’ve just stated, that type of rhetoric has its time and place but serves no valid or honest purpose here in ban discussions.

Last edited:
free @Zesto

and wtf is up with @SellingGf10k ?????????????

fuck this might take a couple of days ngl
There are many, many MANY more brutal blackpills that she dropped, but i didnt want to write a fucking book :lul:.

This site is ran by chinks
lsqo9v.jpg

Death to chinks

Why did you reset you our account @Uggo Mongo? Were the nigger chimping videos preserved at least?

Some chinky keeps putting me on moderation :feelsseriously:

1. Thicker skin has nothing to do with it as I’ve long established that Lounge and Sewers are for that kind of low brow, unproductive, juvenile, shitposting NOT incel discussions or the ban appeals board or ban discussions thread.

Users know they can insult eachother or myself and the rest of the staff freely 24/7 if they want calling me, the rest of the mods or eachother the worst names you can think of and I nor the rest of the mod team will ever ban them for it.
You're being pedantic. If there's a serious thread that's bound to have emotionally charged responses, then having posters swear or cuss in outrage isn't defiling the sanctity of ID or whatever, it's par for the course. The insults aren't coming out of left field. The mods deleted a damning thread and post (why, again? remind us, please), and people rightly got pissed off. The modding response was disproportionate to the offence here.

2. Asking for more than two giant boards of the site for this sort of shitposting is not only what is truly “petty” as well reaching but its also simply being greedy and agenda driven as if you personally enjoy the idea of serious discussions being undermined or derailed or taken needlessly into the gutter in such ways?
Not only are you misunderstanding me, but now your accusing me of having an agenda of undermining ID? WTF, bro? I resent that. What I want is not for ID to degenerate into shitposting - quite the reverse, in fact, and you know that, so stop with the hyperbole. What I'm asking for here is to not go overboard with the reactionary modding.

I asked @Komesarj89 to give me just a single discord screenshot of what he accused gymletethnicel of, but no dice. If anyone's being petty here, it's him for his exchange with gymletethnicel when he accused komersar of lying about him and had an outburst. What's next? Somebody else makes shit up about one of us because we got on their nerves, then we get the axe too? Anyone can see that my worry here is reasonable.

Two guys got banned for "misinformation." What was the misinformation? Was it about the deleted thread?

What’s truly disgraceful is your promotion of shitposting as being some be all end all type of speech that belongs absolutely everywhere else the sky should be falling.
This is borderline slander, brocel. I've never promoted shitposting. I was the loudest motherfucker speaking out against postmaxxing (the lowest form of shitposting), in case you've forgotten.

We don’t need it here on ban discussions and there’s no abuse of power in this stance taking place either, as I’m not stooping to these shitposters level and calling them similar names here, whether they can or cannot respond, because again as I’ve just stated, that type of rhetoric has its time and place but serves no valid or honest purpose here in ban discussions.
Bro, what are you talking about? Did you lose the plot? We're not talking about ban discussions, we're talking about this thread:

....which is also now deleted.

Incredible.