Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SocialzERo got banned for posting a thread that his gf started an onlyfans. Dont have the link anymore.Also didnt report him, I rarely report esp. members older than me and with more posts

@SocialzERo got banned for posting a thread that his gf started an onlyfans. Dont have the link anymore.Also didnt report him, I rarely report esp. members older than me and with more posts
Any chance to be troll?
Otherwise what the fuck

This. He was just kidding... :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: @knajjd

still can't believe thungle urinated away his 47000 posts :feelsaww:

RED AND BLACK EAGLE ON MY CHEST ITS GOOD TO BE ALBANIAN

I’m ethnic and sub5 as well:feelsthink:
it can be said that it never began for both of us unlike slayers like @PPEcel or @gymletethnicel or @pp183 or @Animecel2D

just noticed that @your personality deleted himself

Wait wut?
Nigga was trying real hard to recruit people into another forum (that he apparently had no vested interest in) filled with full blown pedos, all of whom were banned from here, like he wanted to corral users of interest into a pen for close observation (or slaughter - read: arrest). He would always tag users like me to get my opinions on controversial subjects, even things I had zero interest in, like he wanted to build a profile. It all felt noticeably off.

Last edited:
He was a weasel and a liar, he always argued for shit he never even experienced first hand :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this development
It’s kind of annoying and tedious having to reply to alerts because I hate replying with something that‘s water is wet/has been said a thousand times already so I feel like I have to get creative with them which takes too much effort than it’s worth, but on the other hand not replying to an alert makes me feel bad, like I left somebody on read

Nigga was trying real hard to recruit people into another forum (that he apparently had no vested interest in) filled with full blown pedos, all of whom were banned from here, like he wanted to corral users of interest into a pen for close observation (or slaughter - read: arrest). He would always tag users me to get my opinions on controversial subjects, even things I had zero interest in, like he wanted to build a profile. It all felt noticeably off.
I had no idea about any of that. I saw him as a reasonable person. Could never imagine him recruit users to pedo forums. I mean he did shill for globohomo sometimes but @PPEcel is 10x the shill, yet he's still here.
He was a weasel and a liar, he always argued for shit he never even experienced first hand :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this development
Seems I've been living under the rock or soemthing

Anyone who joins N c ù is a retard. the forum is heavily monitored after the creator (Nathan larson) got arrested.
I guess I'm a retard then. I joined, but I hardly ever post.

I had no idea about any of that. I saw him as a reasonable person. Could never imagine him recruit users to pedo forums. I mean he did shill for globohomo sometimes but @PPEcel is 10x the shill, yet he's still here.

Seems I've been living under the rock or soemthing
Yeah, whoever the fuck he is, his mission here is complete.

@Diocel And I literally just got banned from there.

iu

Last edited:
He was never able to fulfill his revenge against his biggest bully (me). His mission will never be complete.

@Diocel And I literally just got banned from there.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
This is some next level shit. I had never heard a word from him that would link him to the n c u types. Infact he made a chat with several users talking about his issues. Like distress over how everyone is trying to paint incels as terrorists

It’s kind of annoying and tedious having to reply to alerts because I hate replying with something that‘s water is wet/has been said a thousand times already so I feel like I have to get creative with them which takes too much effort than it’s worth, but on the other hand not replying to an alert makes me feel bad, like I left somebody on read