Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I don’t think a 3/10 faced 32 yo KHHV lanklet is having sex.
Did you see his face? He has a 5/10 face, is white + 190cm tall.
He is cheating on his gf right now. Tomorrow he will fuck his gf again. Saturday cheating with another girl,…

He is cheating on his gf right now. Tomorrow he will fuck his gf again. Saturday cheating with another girl,…
Cope, i mog him and im single

He has 3/10 face, literal toad side profile.
Trust me, he just plays world of warships all day and thinks of rope-maxxing.

5/10 is average white guy, he’s recessed as fuck with tiny lips and a droopy eye.
I was asking for a 5/10 face example.
He was bullied all of his school years for how he looks, literal landwhales rejected him.
Maybe he is just a drama queen. He is 190 cm tall, just hit the gym and punch the hell out of your bully from school

I was asking for a 5/10 face example.
itsOVER has 5/10 face.
Maybe he is just a drama queen. He is 190 cm tall, just hit the gym and punch the hell out of your bully from school
People would gang up on him and his teachers hate him. Trust me, he’s one of the few tallfags I don’t despise

itsOVER has 5/10 face.
Agree. And I don’t think itsOVER mogs Kamikaze, do you?
People would gang up on him and his teachers hate him. Trust me, he’s one of the few tallfags I don’t despise
I don’t know about that. I think he could ascend with a social circle including normie friends.
I still liked some of his posts but he doesn’t look like an Incel to me.

Over for this clownshit of a forum full of braindead "edgy" normiescum. No place for incels at moggers.is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

free all the homies locked up :feelsbaton:

nice to see you back
Thank you

why is @Mentally lost cel banned

also soloalex got band for being mean to postmaxxers :feelsaww:
really? but low effort shit is against the rules unless if it's in the sewers. guess mods don't care

really? but low effort shit is against the rules unless if it's in the sewers. guess mods don't care
yeah that's why thungle is in a time out :feelsaww: I only pee-max in the sewer section

Unban @Mentally lost cel!

[UWSL][UWSL]@NEETard[/UWSL][/UWSL]​

Unban @Mentally lost cel you fucking cuckolds
@SoloAlex :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: looks like the turns have tabeled :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Does anyone find nothing when searching "Draetsyn" in the search bar?
IMG 20211001 154822

Or you mean member search?
@draestyn doesnt exist
He deleted his acc but @Zensfy still up. @josefmengelecel
I think josef deleted his acc too
Didnt drae undelete his acc tho ? :feelswhere:

Last edited:
Even though you have spelled it out clearly I can't really tell the two apart, perhaps I need glasses.
THE CORRECT ONE IS S BEFORE T
YOU SEARCHED T BEFORE S

Free @Mentally lost cel @SoloAlex @Jungle

RIP @GripMaxxing