Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Captura1

@SergeantIncel jongle says he can't even log back in. He wants to delete his acc but finds himself unable to do so :feelssus: what's going on?

@Tiredpoorcel asked me to share these two here.

View attachment 501466

Jfl they all say this. My oneitis said she is lesbian until she me[UWSL]t Chad:feelskek:[/UWSL]

Finding a way to nuke herself esteem. I did so to my oneitis.

But for your example you can curbstomp her, either killing her or leaving her disfigured for life (which would nuke her self esteem)

Its always a oneitis that does this :lul::lul::lul:

We were quite similar. Sad.

Nope. There's a difference between a *theory*, and going ballistic spamming threads with mass tags to 50 users, claiming as a *fact* that I'm some secret agent.

You want to make a thread theorizing about why I might be mossad, FBI, the site being honeypot, or whatever, go ahead, you have always been able to do so. Literally just follow the rules.

View attachment 501546
free @FullTimeLoser

Dang jungle is just gone like that, RIP, kinda thought he was tryna get banned after two temps, he was posting smileys in ID like he didn't give a fuck lol. All this drama goes down while I'm stuck at a hotel with shit WiFi that limits me to one post per minute :feelsaww:

Ban all the retards that want @Tiredpoorcel free, this is Chad-worshipping

What did he try to persuade you to do? And here I thought he had potential.
Nothing, @Tiredpoorcel "saved" me, or told me not to do something that a greycel wanted me to do which could've gotten me banned.

Free @Tiredpoorcel :cryfeels:

Nothing, @Tiredpoorcel "saved" me, or told me not to do something that a greycel wanted me to do which could've gotten me banned.
But this is exactly what I mean. What was that thing you didn't do that would have gotten you banned? Other brocels should know and be aware too.

JFL at this @Tiredpoorcel revelation

Last edited:
Holy fuck, halo effect in action. I'm sure he's a good guy who isn't here to flex down on us, but it doesn't matter. He is chaddamlite (especially with that height JFL) and doesn't belong here
This. Wtf is going on? We have a literal Chad-lite on this board and people call him trucel? The absolute fucking state of this board JFC

@Agatha_Chan waiting for info

Uncage @FastBananaCEO

Free @Arescel or I will fucking kill myself

@Agatha_Chan waiting for info
it go unbanned, moderation is pretty weak considering his thread was something like "if god could see you faggots being desperate he would laugh. he is probably laugh at all the desperate little incels getting angry and roping." and it managed to get a date too. i doubt that shit would fly in the earlier days of the forum.

it go unbanned, moderation is pretty weak considering his thread was something like "if god could see you faggots being desperate he would laugh. he is probably laugh at all the desperate little incels getting angry and roping." and it managed to get a date too. i doubt that shit would fly in the earlier days of the forum.
:lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

@Fat Link what happened to @Tiredpoorcel ?

He was questioned by Serge and revealed to be a fakecel LARPer by a photo of a mogger unsurfacing that he was questioned about.:feelsclown:

When he admitted to said mogger being him, it was all ovER for him on incels dot is unfortunately.:feelsUgh:
brutal
i liked him too, unfortunate how things turned out

brutal
i liked him too, unfortunate how things turned out
Yes, he was a good keed that dindu nuffin…well other than look like a young latino/colombian soap opera star that brutally mogs us all anyway.:feelskek:

For some extra added lore to his story for ya to chew on, I believe another poster or he himself said somewhere, that he became a part of our community because a girl had hurt him very badly, so he was here to emotionally heal basically and get our good community comraderie in so doing.:feelshehe:

Yeah, though I liked him and was glad that in the end he wasn’t just here to troll us but try and be a productive part of the community, until he got exposed at least.:feelsokman:

Yes, he was a good keed that dindu nuffin…well other than look like a young latino/colombian soap opera star that brutally mogs us all anyway.:feelskek:

For some extra added lore to his story for ya to chew on, I believe another poster or he himself said somewhere, that he became a part of our community because a girl had hurt him very badly, so he was here to emotionally heal basically and get our good community comraderie in so doing.:feelshehe:

Yeah, though I liked him and was glad that in the end he wasn’t just here to troll us but try and be a productive part of the community, until he got exposed at least.:feelsokman:
broootal
no forgiveness for mogging though

@[UWSL]Arescel[/UWSL] SEND ME THOSE CUTE GIRL PICS PLEASE BROCEL

Why was @Intellau_Celistic banned:feelshaha:
Probably foid worship foir simping ofr that one 10head foid

Last edited:
Free @FullTimeHalfBreed!

I need someone to argue with
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why was @Jungle planning to delete his account?