Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free @incelerated he is gigabased

@Deleted member 3497

wow

@Jungle was unbanned again thanks to my connections :hax:
They made a small mistake so dont mind the drae thing

Wows me

Free @Jungle

@Jungle was unbanned again thanks to my connections :hax:
So that's two faggots now.

@gymletethnicel Homos are getting unbanned. JFL @ this place. Descent into soy.

So that's two faggots now.

no, i had forgotten about his gay discord when i posted that. i only remembered him as the "spammer/foidologist orbiter" guy when i made that comment

also i was just joking. i just noticed that he was unbanned and thought that it would be funny to say that. i didn't actually do anything to get him unbanned

keep @ mods for me
I literally didn't even know you existed until there was a thread about your gay discord with gay pictures.

Why are you even here? Go back to your channel where your fellow faggots are.

I literally didn't even know you existed until there was a thread about your gay discord with gay pictures.

Why are you even here? Go back to your channel where your fellow faggots are.
who are you

@WhoreCel95, banned for harassing another member or something else?

@WhoreCel95, banned for harassing another member or something else?
I fucked him over :feelshmm:
Dude was an infiltrator tbh. 2 days ago he was like "muh children", then this morning he wanted to jerk off to cp :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
kek. I stopped posting here btw, I just visit once in a while. I'm kind of done with this site, for real now.
:feels: :feels::feels: we need as much sands as we can get here:feelswhere:

I fucked him over :feelshmm:
Dude was an infiltrator tbh. 2 days ago he was like "muh children", then this morning he wanted to jerk off to cp :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Lmao. I mean he did harass you quite clearly and for a kind of retarded reason. Thanks for saving me from the infiltrator who tried persuading me into doing something bannable :feelsBox:

I think i might get banned for doing nothing and trying to reclaim what is rightfully mine brocels, how unjust :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Tiredpoorcel after being exposed
@Jungle after exposing mods
Tmw

Exposed for what?
probably fakecel
Jungle made a thread witch is now deleted
this nig said he was 185 on discord
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

and this is him according to @Jungle

It's not easy to be the judge of who's "bad looking" enough to be here and who isn't, but I think most people here would agree that a combination of very good height plus the appearance shown in that picture is enough to say his chances of getting a partner are very good.
Nothing against him in particular but I'm happy these are taken in consideration now, since having good-looking slayers here with the mentalcel excuse while some people get banned for minor brags (sometimes LARP brags such as the infamous one from @Fontaine) has always been frustrating to me (although I fully agree that bragging is bad).

Jungle did here:
I restored it. Deleted it originally since I didn't know if tiredpoorcel was being framed.

It's not easy to be the judge of who's "bad looking" enough to be here and who isn't, but I think most people here would agree that a combination of very good height plus the appearance shown in that picture is enough to say his chances of getting a partner are very good.
mod me

I feel bad for him. If that pic is really him he's not ugly, but still, low tier normie tier results. Women are demons. I'd tell him to show up in some other places wink wink nudge nudge but I won't in respect to you, Serge.
hes normie tier facially and 6'1 in a fucking manlet country with 5'7 average height jfl
he doesnt belong

He needs to be unbanned. The relationship was either in the past or a one off where shit went sideways. It’s not like he’s Chad.
Yeah tbh, I thought he was another fakecel, my man didindu nuffin

Lmao. I mean he did harass you quite clearly and for a kind of retarded reason. Thanks for saving me from the infiltrator who tried persuading me into doing something bannable :feelsBox:
What did he try to persuade you to do? And here I thought he had potential.

probably fakecel
Jungle made a thread witch is now deleted
this nig said he was 185 on discord
View attachment 501460
and this is him according to @Jungle
free @Tiredpoorcel
He needs to be unbanned. The relationship was either in the past or a one off where shit went sideways. It’s not like he’s Chad.
0/10 race , it’s over for him

he dindu nuffin
he mogs me tbh, but I liked him, and after seeing serges messages, yeah, hes a brocel
He's truecel
Algerian = truecel
Yeah tbh, I thought he was another fakecel, my man didindu nuffin
Holy fuck, halo effect in action. I'm sure he's a good guy who isn't here to flex down on us, but it doesn't matter. He is chaddamlite (especially with that height JFL) and doesn't belong here.

Holy fuck, halo effect in action. I'm sure he's a good guy who isn't here to flex down on us, but it doesn't matter. He is chaddamlite (especially with that height JFL) and doesn't belong here.
He will have a ton of fanboys asking for his reinstatement in the next few years.