Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I don't know how people can spend large amounts of their time trying to LARP on an incel forum while also accusing others of being losers and shit like that. I think a lot of these people have low self esteem irl and do shit like this as a desperate attempt at not feeling like a loser. It's honestly sad. I'd feel bad for them if they weren't such vile pieces of shit.

I can guarantee that the guy who wrote this (and the other piles of shit on sites like kiwifarms and bully subreddits) are low status in their day to day life. Chads don't spend their time writing rant essays about people with aspergers on obscure forums :lul:.

I'm wondering who @snotchin was referring to, also this was one of the worst ''confession'' threads on here

View attachment 422407

Well at least she was honest tbh tbh.

Should never have been in here in the first place but I think we can appreciate the fact she spared us the effort of hunting her down.

Thanks @snotchin it's been fun. Don't come back.

I find it extra funny he accused me of having autism because I literally saw right through his facade
lol how pathetic. You can tell he is trying to brush off being banned and is trying to save is puny ego. The whole essay reads like a low self-esteemed narcissists projections and he is letting out his Narcissistic-rage by essaymaxxing.

Ehhh archive? never heard of it?

@i-want-love that is retarded my man, looks are objective and all women want the same thing, if you are good enough for a fatty you are good enough for a slim girl.

And you "i want my looksmatch" copers are retarded, NO ONE GETS HIS LOOKSMATCH NOW unless you are in the top of looks where no one is above you, and eveb those guy's looksmatches go with rich men.

Im gonna be honest i was coming as a hater, i was going to get one and say naaah it's not good.

I'm wondering who @snotchin was referring to, also this was one of the worst ''confession'' threads on here

View attachment 422407

foid couldn't control her need for attention

Dox him, do you have any of his personal info?

Imagine writing a whole essay like this :feelsgah:

He probably got what he wanted once B:soy: DEN was elected.
You're literally scared of women beating you up and you think we shouldn't hate on them or they will kill us but you're using the soy emoji on other users?

View attachment 422407
>Underage girl
>Intrigued by the incel community

tenor.gif

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @Speedloader @Cowcel

200.gif

>Underage girl
>Intrigued by the incel community

tenor.gif

@Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @Speedloader @Cowcel

200.gif

View attachment 422407
Hope she gets raped in a dark alleyway. Idk why this site’s application is so stupidly easy. Atleast make it so that the user would have to say stuff that only blackpilled incels would know.
Dox him, do you have any of his personal info?
Didn’t even read it but I wouldn’t have any qualms with doxxing people who made infiltrator accounts here. Play with fire and you will get burned

You're literally scared of women beating you up and you think we shouldn't hate on them or they will kill us but you're using the soy emoji on other users?
I was using the soy emoji for biden not PPEcel.

And no you can hate on women if you want idgaf.

@Nukethisgayearth why?

@Nukethisgayearth why?

My money is on larp or alt. Just look at that profile and tell it doesn't look like something right out of an "incels.co profile template." It's got the anime pic, based written somewhere, and the name is an expression used here.

@mental_out why did you delete the post showing why @Nukethisgayearth was banned?

Why was he banned
Tranny sissy hypno psyop.

He asked if you would fuck a tranny if it meant you became chad after, and it washed away the stain of ever having fucked a tranny afterward.

Tranny sissy hypno psyop.

He asked if you would fuck a tranny if it meant you became chad after, and it washed away the stain of ever having fucked a tranny afterward.
@Indari alt

Oh, and it's a temp ban, btw.

:feelsclown:
I mean I can understand a temp if it was a veteran user, but a straight tranny fag greycel making a post like that his first week?

I mean I can understand a temp if it was a veteran user, but a straight tranny fag greycel making a post like that his first week?
Yup. I'll let the mod who did it explain, because I rightly can't infer it myself.

Last edited:
why do you assume I deleted another mods post lmao
You're the most active mod here, as far as I can tell. Anyway, I was wrong and know it wasn't you.

It was your post I was talking about, btw.

Goff was the only one who posted about that, I don't really know anything about the @Nukethisgayearth business
Oh. Then I'm sorry, my mistake.

Goff was the only one who posted about that, I don't really know anything about the @Nukethisgayearth business
cope @Nukethisgayearth is your alt

@gigacel123 free him

FREE MY NIGGA @foidologist RIGHT NOW YOU SATAN MINIONS!!

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB Why was @ThoughtfulCel banned? I am fucking serious answer me now don't fucking ignore this comment like you always do the people want answers!!
I'm about to REEEE like never before.

WTF FREE MY NIGGAS @ThoughtfulCel and @foidologist :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB Why was @ThoughtfulCel banned? I am fucking serious answer me now don't fucking ignore this comment like you always do the people want answers!!
I'm about to REEEE like never before.
@mental_out I SAW YOU ONLINE MENTAL OUT ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU THINK i'M KIDDING? I WILL GO TO THE EMERGEY ROOM IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME

@ThoughtfulCel This is temp, right? Requested? I can't imagine this is a permaban.

@Idlevillagercel @shii410 @Idotms @kikecel @Liszt
he got banned for "worship". probably not a perma

Their names are still colored.
Permabanned users usually have grey names, regardless of how many posts they'd had before they were banned.