Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

what happened to @WawelDragon1683?

@mental_out @knajjd @i_am_i @cocksucker @GoffSystemQB
Was basically trying to get banned trolling all of yesterday so.

free @GoffSystemQB got demodded and banned

why was @WawelDragon1683 banned?
Probably spamming 10 threads a day had something to do with it. Hope he is allowed back in eventually. But he made some weird ass threads ngl tbh tbh

Fuck knows man most people here are larpers anyway my PMs are full of crossed names jfl. Fucking don't even bother PMing people here they are probably larpers too.

Do you feel betrayed?

Yes.

I held my hand out to them trying to build a bond based on common struggles and they instead unsheathed a hidden betrayal, slapped my hand out of the way and went straight for my throat with not a single ounce of hesitation. Treachery is a tough lesson.

Probably spamming 10 threads a day had something to do with it. Hope he is allowed back in eventually. But he made some weird ass threads ngl tbh tbh

Fuck knows man most people here are larpers anyway my PMs are full of crossed names jfl. Fucking don't even bother PMing people here they are probably larpers too.
i would've thought him mentioning him being 6'8 was ban worthy

Do you feel betrayed?

@Darkenzo tfu on you and on your whole family for posting tranny videos again. You got warned the last time and couldn't stop yourself from doing it again you utter fag

jfl at posting tranny shit on .co

Yep he had multitude of warnings from it prior and knew it was against the rules.
If someone knows it’s against the rules and have been warned for it before, why do they insist that they keep on doing it? Can they not control themselves or something? I don’t understand.

:feelsokman:

where did he post it? and like what was the post
He posted replying to one of my threads in the sewers. It was a random video of a tranny with like tons of surgery that looked like one of the bogdanoff brothers. He said " this one not only looks good, but also doesn't have the male voice cuz she started hormones at 13. Very nice"

He posted replying to one of my threads in the sewers. It was a random video of a tranny with like tons of surgery that looked like one of the bogdanoff brothers. He said " this one not only looks good, but also doesn't have the male voice cuz she started hormones at 13. Very nice"
the fact that he searches that shit up on youtube to look for it :lul: :lul:

@Darkenzo Is it perm?

He was trying to get cute on a FTL thread

Ban everyone in that thread including OP they're all admitting that they're gay!

Tbh he was just trying to troll @FullTimeLoser thread but his history fucked him over.
Nah he was just legit into trannies and had that video watched

He had a very arrogant demeanor when he posted that too :feelskek:
It's what happens when they go under the radar for so long. They post their gay and tranny shit and think "it's just a prank bro, it's in the sewers bro" is going to save them.

It's what happens when they go under the radar for so long. They post their gay and tranny shit and think "it's just a prank bro, it's in the sewers bro" is going to save them.
He had previously made an entire thread saying volcel if you wouldn't fuck this tranny and was only temp banned for it

trannies.co is never ending, it's gonna turn into r9k.

Free @WawelDragon1683!

Anyone posting about trannies should be shot into the sun. Subhuman filth.