Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Dregster666 I fucking wrote like 10 paragraphs in that retarded @i-want-love thread and mods fucking deleted it and I didn't save it.
that's why i don't bother posting in threads that will obviously get the OP banned; it's going to get deleted anyway.
i made a suggestion a while back that such threads should be kept up to preserve the conversation and also serve as a memorial to the discovered fakecels (due to it being fun to read) but the suggestion was rejected.

@Dregster666 I fucking wrote like 10 paragraphs in that retarded @i-want-love thread and mods fucking deleted it and I didn't save it.

I'm not even going to bother...

I thought about saving it too but it was too late and there was too much, i cant believe that thread touched 3 pages JFL
TL'DR I have foidologist ignored because we disagreed on what makes someone a volcel. I believe foidologist is a volcel. If he is not larping then I don't hate him but I can't talk to this guy he is fucking annoying me. Literally the only user on .co I have ignored jfl @foidologist maybe I'll unignore you later

Fucking hate volcels on .co

I dont know what's the deal with that fucking faggot. He's probably cringy asf IRL and that's why he's "incel" :feelstastyman: the nerve tbh defending a self admitted volcel and foid worshipping in a single post JFL

There's a reason the mods dont let him post outside of the sewers with his sort of fuckery.
Also

@i-want-love Fuck you bitch for calling me a dipshit I read your retarded redpilled advice before it was deleted, you are not black pilled if you are telling me to fucking 'make her earn my money' and shit what the fuck even is that shit sounds like a massive redpill cope fuck you, don't even belong here. Btw that landwhale 2/10 swapped me with some fucking 5/10 normie in front of me jfl ngl never been more humiliated in my life, I was so bluepilled.

Tbh

Dude tried calling me toxic and that I gave incels a bad name :soy::bluepill: imagine saying this while being desired by females :feelstastyman:
I was going to be nice to you but fuck you I'm only nice to incel bros even if I disagree with them but you are not even incel sooo...
He had it coming bro, just lol @i-want-love

what did @nasser22 write about in his last thread?

Anyone wanna play a game of 3's?

20210311 113545

FREE MY NIGGA @i-want-love

Most likely
How the fuck do you have almost 15k posts on a three month old account?

Suspicious.

@FullTimeLoser Thoughts?

I dont know what's the deal with that fucking faggot. He's probably cringy asf IRL and that's why he's "incel" :feelstastyman: the nerve tbh defending a self admitted volcel and foid worshipping in a single post JFL

There's a reason the mods dont let him post outside of the sewers with his sort of fuckery.
You forgot to tag me, maricón. Everything I said was based. You cried and reported the new greycel because he was based.
FREE MY NIGGA @i-want-love

You forgot to tag me, maricón. Everything I said was based. You cried and reported the new greycel because he was based.
There was nothing for you to address Retard sit down before i challenge you and put you in your place at some dualingo

@Incline look at this shit, he's still defending the fakecel.

There was nothing for you to address Retard sit down before i challenge you and put you in your place at some dualingo

@Incline look at this shit, he's still defending the fakecel.
"NOOOOO HE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Remind me which part of what I said was incorrect, and why?

I thought about saving it too but it was too late and there was too much, i cant believe that thread touched 3 pages JFL
Seems like I miss out on a number of important shit going on.

What's the story?

@Incline @foidologist he has a message he wanted me to share

Just an utter flake. Scared little boy with a big mouth and feminine persona IRL
You get bullied on an incel forum and report people when they say something you don't like. How many times have you reported me by now? Must be in the triple digits.

@Incline @foidologist he has a message he wanted me to share
View attachment 422021
I am not going to argue (as I proceed to do just that jfl) with a banned user on ban-discussion thread via a proxy because I'm pretty sure I'll be warned for that so I'm just going to say yes I agree Incels shouldn't settle for something that isn't fuckable. But then people draw their own lines in the sand to define whats fuckable. Then he said incels shouldn't settle for below looksmatch. Look, I don't know about you but if you can pick and choose then I don't think you are much of an incel tbh. If I don't find a foid repulsive to the point where I would be unable to have any pleasure from fucking her then I consider that 'fuckable'.

If you have access to vagina and have women give you attention then you quite clearly are not an incel I'm sorry.

He gave me some shit redpilled tier advice, no redpill for my face bro. That foid had no intention of giving me the time of day I was just too bluepilled and drunk/drugged to see she was using me as atm, it wouldn't have mattered what I would say to her there was plenty of hungry drunk failed normies ready to fuck her and she knew that. It doesn't matter anyway, I'm done with trying in the west fuck that shit.

Anyways, It always amuses me when people get so defensive over not being an incel. If I fucking could I wouldn't be rotting on this website. I wished I wasn't an incel, it's not a fucking cool kids club.

That's funny, Im currently bullying you, challenging you to a dualingo match that you'll never accept :feelshmm:
Lmao dirty fingernail boy do you even know what "dualingo" is?
Get stepped on like used pussy you filthy furrtard
I do not think that phrase even makes sense. Poor Dreggy. Remember when I asked if you think that your mom is a whore and you refused to answer?

He's a fakecel talking about being able to attract foids he wasn't attracted to.

He basically didnt belong here and he clearly still had potential to looksmax..

Said there was some "great dating" advice going on here :lul:
What a piece of shit.

@Incline @RollD20

He's a fakecel talking about being able to attract foids he wasn't attracted to.

He basically didnt belong here and he clearly still had potential to looksmax..

Said there was some "great dating" advice going on here :lul:
I seriously don’t understand how people can’t tell the difference between voluntary and involuntary.

the guy even admitted he was attracting girls ‘he was attracted too before’. He even broke his own argument, I think he was trolling or from IT.

@based_meme
I seriously don’t understand how people can’t tell the difference between voluntary and involuntary.

Because he was a retard with a foid mentality
the guy even admitted he was attracting girls ‘he was attracted too before’. He even broke his own argument, I think he was trolling or from IT.
Cage

How the fuck do you have almost 15k posts on a three month old account?

Suspicious.

@FullTimeLoser Thoughts?
He botted about 13k of those early on then swore he totally just posted every 12 seconds for 24 hours straight without a bot. Literally the day he joined

He botted about 13k of those early on then swore he totally just posted every 12 seconds for 24 hours straight without a bot. Literally the day he joined
Larp/infiltrator/fakecel trait, tbh. Why else would somebody want to use a posting bot for an incel forum, if not to gain "street cred" or familiarity with a high post count and blend in? Nobody is that fucking pathetic.

Larp/infiltrator/fakecel trait, tbh. Why else would somebody want to use a posting bot for an incel forum, if not to gain "street cred" or familiarity with a high post count and blend in? Nobody is that fucking pathetic.
Yup. Specially considering the fact that you can't find a single serious or inceldom related post by him. This was during a time where a bunch of users joined at the same time to post max in the sewers and nothing else.

Ehhh archive? never heard of it?

@i-want-love that is retarded my man, looks are objective and all women want the same thing, if you are good enough for a fatty you are good enough for a slim girl.

And you "i want my looksmatch" copers are retarded, NO ONE GETS HIS LOOKSMATCH NOW unless you are in the top of looks where no one is above you, and eveb those guy's looksmatches go with rich men.

Im gonna be honest i was coming as a hater, i was going to get one and say naaah it's not good.

Let's go baby.
I'm getting a more seared bite on the Impossible Whopper, than I'm getting on the actual Who- no no no no no no no no....
No please don't say that no no no... No. ----Nonononono. No no nono no no. NONO NO NONO NO NOOOOO.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna trip. I wanted to come in a 100% hater. I'mma tell you off the -top.
I wanted to take a bite of this and be like 'ehhh nah nah it it'-
I'mma just flat out say it; your Impossible Whopper BK, IS BETTER THAN YOUR ACTUAL WHOPPER BK.
YOUR IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER BK IS BETTER THAN YOUR ACTUAL WHOPPER BK. IT HAS A MORE SEARED TASTE. IT'S MORE OF A COOKOUT FLEX.
IT JUST TASTES BETTER. Get over here. You get back in the bag. BK. That bite is so flavorful my m- and the fact that it works so well,
it literally compliments the lettuce. Like I'm not even mad that I'm bittin' up, and I'm not even mad,
that I'm eating lettuce right now and tomatoes. You can really taste the onion because the sear, on this plant based situation right here,
it's so strong and you barely get onion but the onion's there so you get a crunch off it, with soft bun action and SBA?
BK, YOU'RE ONTO SOMETHING, AND I LIKE WHERE YOU, YOU GOIN' BK, THE IMPOSSIBLE WHOPPER SON!

I'm wondering who @snotchin was referring to, also this was one of the worst ''confession'' threads on here

Naamloos

who's a user here that constantly shows his face
Someone who's already gone tbh

Could of been inkwell,weed,napoleon, zyros, itsover etc etc
@snotchin

> calls others parasites
> says he'll be making more accounts to laugh at us

Always knew that guy was full of shit from the second he started bumping old threads.

Seems like either a redditor that frequents edgy subs or a kiwfarms type tbhngl

read more like a /pol/ack honestly, kiwifarms is mostly made of women
Possible too. Though imo a lot of women have the same kinds of opinions and entitlement toward wanting to see nonchad autistic males gone.