Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Their names are still colored.
Permabanned users usually have grey names, regardless of how many posts they'd had before they were banned.

@Pengwin @shii410 @FullTimeLoser @kikecel @Diocel @Idotms @based_meme

@Pengwin @shii410 @FullTimeLoser @kikecel @Diocel @Idotms @based_meme
View attachment 424470
50% for a dot in ID
it's fucking stupid
mods are more concerned about spam than foids, fakecels, trannies and fags on this forum
can't say I'm surprised
He already had 60%. Does this mean it's perma?
would be a simple yet good last post tbh

We were defeated when Greycels were not taken as a serious threat during Greypocalypse. Now that they assimilated among us its harder to tell larpers apart. Everybody with a looksmaxx account should be perma banned asap as every single user on .co with looksmaxx account has been outed as a fakecel, larper, volcel, etc.. It's just like with niggas and crime statistics they are overrepresented; same is true with looksmaxxers getting outed on here. We should just kill all of them as a precaution, why would anybody make a looksmaxx account as a .co member, beats me. Even that faggot Colvin who larped as an incel and I believed him jfl. I'm low iq but he was too autistic for me to not believe him.

Deleted member 20811 You knew how much I disliked fakecels and you were larping to me on PMs you truly are the lowest scum.

Final solution for looksmaxxers when!?

50% warning for a fucking dot?

What the fucking fuck? :feelsclown:

f2157b012f595444406df69db1fb0995.gif
I’ve gotten temporarily banned for merely tagging someone in my reply to my own thread because it’s considered “low effort”

gorillas go straight to heaven

I’ve gotten temporarily banned for merely tagging someone in my reply to my own thread because it’s considered “low effort”
That's KEK, but I sort of get it. You were bumping your own thread.

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB Why was @ThoughtfulCel banned? I am fucking serious answer me now don't fucking ignore this comment like you always do the people want answers!!
I'm about to REEEE like never before.
If nobody answers with a reason it's a temp

Uncage @foidologist and @ThoughtfulCel or i will fucking go eee ah

FREE THE NIGGERS, SOON HOME.

Harambe dindu nuffin wrong.

Free @ThoughtfulCel and @foidologist or the bodies will drop soon

Mods are truly cucks. No question about it.

did mental_out tell you why thoughtfulcel was banned?
No, the mods are retarded and have retarded rules about not answering when it's a temp ban for some fucking reason.
Thoughtfulcel got a fucking 50% just for posting a dot in ID. Ridicilioius, but temp

Free @ThoughtfulCel and @foidologist or the bodies will drop soon
No, the mods are retarded and have retarded rules about not answering when it's a temp ban for some fucking reason.
Thoughtfulcel got a fucking 50% just for posting a dot in ID. Ridicilioius, but temp
dotposting has gotten out of control.

what happened to @WawelDragon1683?

@mental_out @knajjd @i_am_i @cocksucker @GoffSystemQB

sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know y @Ping And Pong is banned? ¿

why was @WawelDragon1683 banned?

free the bannedcels

FREE @WawelDragon1683 HE'S A TRUCEL A NIGGA CANT EVEN SHITPOST AROUND HERE??????????