Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

since when is it ok to increase the warning level on someone who is already temp banned?

notafed spammed around 25 threads the moment he got unbanned for spamming threads on offtopic. there's not many other bans more justified than this one.
Lol, I didn't know that. Sorry for spreading fake news then. Wait, that means I can be more confrontational, so no, I'm not sorry! Fuck the mods!

JK...

Love the updated tags btw

are you, of all people, really trying to argue that you're not a trash posting spammer? jesus christ. you should be grateful that you haven't been banned yet, if anything.

Damn Ritalincel got called out big time. Over for spamcels.

Why is there people crying for Insomniac ban here??? The guy is a ultra low effort spammer, half of his posts are "[Irrelevant shit] tbhtbhtbhtbh". It was obvious that he would get temped in question of time.

The ban was fair and that rule is great. Just stop spamming and stop crying.
Because "low effort" is bullshit rule which is enforced selectively, otherwise we would see many people axed 24/7.
are you, of all people, really trying to argue that you're not a trash posting spammer? jesus christ. you should be grateful that you haven't been banned yet, if anything.
"You should be grateful" So if he falls into "low effort" how come you don't ban him or is he special?

Because "low effort" is bullshit rule which is enforced selectively, otherwise we would see many people axed 24/7.

"You should be grateful" So if he falls into "low effort" how come you don't ban him or is he special?
He's certainly special :feelskek:

1 word threads are still up and running, but keep giving out warnings for low effort replies.

Mods need to ban themselves for low effort modding

Can someone tell me what happened to my fellow deathnic @NorthAfricanIncel ? He has not signed up for a month.

Mods need to ban themselves for low effort modding
The thing is the mods themselves are confused. Are they trying to enforce the rules upon us by giving out temporary bans like @Insomniac ? Or are they letting it slide with 1 sentence threads that are being posted in Inceldom Discussion?

In other aspects they are pretty good. But they seem confused in certain areas, if you are going to place a rule might aswell enforce it. Not 1 day we ban everyone and the other day we just remove the thread with no warning.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Low Effort Posting Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Type A Couple Of Extra Sentences Like Nigga Add Filler Haha

Also, someone baited me into defending myself on some issue about my inceldom and I went too in-depth, apparently.
"Boohoo, I got warned for bragging! How dare the mods punish me for being a fakecel!"
With how many temps you've been handed im surprised you're still here.

He's too confrontational towards the mods. Same mistake @notafed made before predictably getting perma'd.
I'm pretty confrontational towards the mods (And basically every user on this site) and i've not received a warning in awhile, just don't give them a chance to ban your ass and you're straight.
I remember notafed had flooded off-topic with a bunch of threads just after coming back after his "last chance", anyone with a brain who saw that probably would've went "Yeah, bye bye, nice knowing you buddy".

You need to stop sucking each others dicks. You worship high postcount spammers while people who put effort in their posts and don't reply to every low iq thread that pops up get ignored.

To be honest, Ritalincel would've been perm banned long ago if the low effort rule would actually be executed strictly. He's lowest effort poster on this forum. "try *random drug*" "copy paste avi" "yes bro" "no bro". Here's a screenshot of his post history. Literally half of his posts aren't even saying anything and are just quotes without adding anything.

Insomniacs ban seems a bit weird, because there are people on here who a) spam more and b) low effort more than him.
It's only temp, so chill out. You don get temp banned out of the blue, you get warnings before and if you're unable to act accordingly, well then you get temp banned for a few days, that's fair.

Free my brother @Insomniac

low effort spam rule = giving mods more freedom who to ban :feelshmm::feelsthink:

You need to stop sucking each others dicks. You worship high postcount spammers while people who put effort in their posts and don't reply to every low iq thread that pops up get ignored.

To be honest, Ritalincel would've been perm banned long ago if the low effort rule would actually be executed strictly. He's lowest effort poster on this forum. "try *random drug*" "copy paste avi" "yes bro" "no bro". Here's a screenshot of his post history. Literally half of his posts aren't even saying anything and are just quotes without adding anything.
View attachment 87425

Insomniacs ban seems a bit weird, because there are people on here who a) spam more and b) low effort more than him.
It's only temp, so chill out. You don get temp banned out of the blue, you get warnings before and if you're unable to act accordingly, well then you get temp banned for a few days, that's fair.
Tried leaving a similar comment, got 10% on it. You will get it too...

we do and have warned him. just yesterday, in fact.

I don't follow your logic. If we find posts from you that break the rules and you're temp banned, you'll still get warned.
This was never the case before. So a mod can just dig up random posts from months ago and inflate your warning level when you're already banned? That doesn't make any sense. I can understand if they continue to break rules, but that's not what I'm talking about.

This is a vague, ambiguous rule that he can use to justify deleting whatever he wants. He's already done it to me, and probably will do so with this post. Serge has learned well from (((social media))) like Youtube, Twitter, etc... that constantly make ""rules"" like this.

The new rule is obviously beneficial to the forum and community since it's a step toward increasing the quality of the forum, something that it desperately needs, and not letting the forum become a mishmash of same 10 users saying the exact same low effort brainfart shit to equally low IQ and low effort brainfart threads. Moreover, you imply as if sarge has misused or abused this rule to justify banning people he doesn't like, which is certainly not the case, is not only a laughable attempt at trying to justify the fact that you are shitposting this site to the point that all threads become hardly readable bubbled up garbage, it is outright dishonest.

Aside from everything mentioned above, as knajjd has mentioned later you haven't been banned once for the new rule, which just goes to show how lenient they are at enforcing it, considering the fact that you are the person who deserves to get banned over this rule the most. All in all you are in the wrong %100, and yet you have the audacity to complain? JFL. But the bigger JFL goes to the lowIQcels who agree with you on this. It's a shame that a bunch of low IQcels are taking the potential of this site hostage.

The new rule is obviously beneficial to the forum and community since it's a step toward increasing the quality of the forum, something that it desperately needs, and not letting the forum become a mishmash of same 10 users saying the exact same low effort brainfart shit to equally low IQ and low effort brainfart threads. Moreover, you imply as if sarge has misused or abused this rule to justify banning people he doesn't like, which is certainly not the case, is not only a laughable attempt at trying to justify the fact that you are shitposting this site to the point that all threads become hardly readable bubbled up garbage, it is outright dishonest.

Aside from everything mentioned above, as knajjd has mentioned later you haven't been banned once for the new rule, which just goes to show how lenient they are at enforcing it, considering the fact that you are the person who deserves to get banned over this rule the most. All in all you are in the wrong %100, and yet you have the audacity to complain? JFL. But the bigger JFL goes to the lowIQcels who agree with you on this. It's a shame that a bunch of low IQcels are taking the potential of this site hostage.
So many greycels sucking admins juicy cocks to the bone, I miss the old forum ngl :feelsbadman:

I can't believe so many people are triggered by high post counts. Just post more instead of crying about it. This is pathetic tbh
So many greycels sucking admins juicy cocks to the bone, I miss the old forum ngl :feelsbadman:

you've been on the site since november and you still don't understand how bans work?

insomniac was at 50% and then got another 10% after he didn't listen to an earlier verbal warning he was given, triggering his 1 day temp. bans are not arbitrarily given out
Fair enough. But the mods are still confused about the low effort rule. Some users would have been banned a long time ago if this was serious. So is it going to be serious or not? So I know I wont get 10% AGAIN regarding this..

Fair enough. But the mods are still confused about the low effort rule. Some users would have been banned a long time ago if this was serious. So is it going to be serious or not? So I know I wont get 10% AGAIN regarding this..
"banned a long time ago"? what are you talking about? the low effort rule has been strengthened only, what, a week ago?

saying that the main forum shouldn't be full of nuggets of shit like "low iq" "copeeeee" "*posts irrelevant avatar*" is supposed to be mindless dick sucking? you're the mindless one here, being against everything and every rule simply because you think it's the "cool" thing to do. idiot.

Shit is getting serious af, I just got a verbal warning from @cocksucker for low effort.

PostmaXxing over boyos, we got a new sheriff in town. :feelsbaton:
saying that the main forum shouldn't be full of nuggets of shit like "low iq" "copeeeee" "*posts irrelevant avatar*" is supposed to be mindless dick sucking? you're the mindless one here, being against everything and every rule simply because you think it's the "cool" thing to do. idiot.
Except I'm not a shitpost master. I do it sometimes can't deny that ... When it's relevant though. When is it relevant ? When the original thread is shitpost in itself. It's funnier to answer shitpost to shitpost rather than report everything on sight. According to me.

(why you insult me Knajjd senpaï, you were my fav admins and I even defended your ass in other posts accusing you of being a whiny bitch :cryfeels: ...)

Last edited:
Shit is getting serious af, I just got a verbal warning from @cocksucker for low effort.

Except I'm not a shitpost master. I do it sometimes can't deny that ... When it's relevant though. When is it relevant ? When the original thread is shitpost in itself. It's funnier to answer shitpost to shitpost rather than report everything on sight. According to me.

(why you insult me Knajjd senpaï, you were my fav admins and I even defended your ass in other posts accusing you of being a whiny bitch :cryfeels: ...)
To be honest,not gonna lie I agree with you on this.

i haven't even checked your history, i wasn't accusing you of doing it. i was saying that him defending the "no low effort" rule being strengthened is by no means mindless dick sucking, as you put it.

lulz, has that really offended you? :p it my mod persona v_v sorry. . .

This, the low effort rule is shit mainly because it does not differentiate between shitposting in a serious thread vs. shitposting in a lighthearted thread for fun.
If anything, the rule should only be applied to the Inceldom discussion and feedback sections of the forum, it shouldn't be enforced on Offtopic.

This, the low effort rule is shit mainly because it does not differentiate between shitposting in a serious thread vs. shitposting in a lighthearted thread for fun.
If anything, the rule should only be applied to the Inceldom discussion and feedback sections of the forum, it shouldn't be enforced on Offtopic.
tbh. Or it could just be enacted on [Serious] threads.

I'm going to start banning people from posting in this specific thread if they insist on derailing it. This is to discuss bans, not rules. Use feedback for the latter.
Where are we able to discuss rule changes if the rule change discussion thread has been taken down? It was an opportunity to contain discussion instead of having it seep all over the forum...

I would ask you to unlock it but I doubt you will unfortunately.

WTF IS THIS??

Free up these boys ASAP!!
@Insomniac
@fukmylyf
@EthnicelNL
@Smallframecel
@FrailPaleStaleMale

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I wonder how many will be banned tbh

Attachments

• reported.PNG
    reported.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 104
Can we all just relax? We're all friends here under inceldom

Based. That’s all I have to say.

Based. That’s all I have to say.
Knajjd really is my favorite mod. I like his no nonsense approach to moderating this forum. He exposes and calls people out on their bullshit.

@fukmylyf @Insomniac @King_Gigacel

What the hell. :feelsohgod:

Knajjd really is my favorite mod. I like his no nonsense approach to moderating this forum. He exposes and calls people out on their bullshit.
For real. I used to dislike him because I thought he was too strict with his definition of female worship, but other than that this forum wouldn’t really be the same without him. Also his reply to the ban appeal of the bi guy flirting with him is hilarious.

For real. I used to dislike him because I thought he was too strict with his definition of female worship, but other than that this forum wouldn’t really be the same without him. Also his reply to the ban appeal of the bi guy flirting with him is hilarious.
You literally joined today

Damn he got unbanned quick, I wish it was more perm.

We’re not allowed to have our own opinions?
By the way, licking shoes is only something a cuck would do to Stacy.
You can have your own opinion, but i'm able to call you a bootlicker for it.

made @fukmylyf look like he was stupid
I don't think he needed the extra help to do that tbqh.
What rule did you get him for, that he ended up not being guilty upon reviewing the edit?

Fuck off, I am fully aware of the rules and how shit works around here now. After my ban on discord for which was related to @EthnicelNL posting traps I called out other members which were doing the same shit. Yet they are still around and I got instantly banned.

I decided to post a little "joke" which then I realised will get a me a warning because it was firstly unrelated to the thread, and it could be seen as a personal attack because I said someone else is gay. (jfl at taking that as an attack)

I even said myself free @fukmylyf . I wasnt even aware he got banned for that reason, I am glad that you unbanned him. He shouldnt have been banned in the first place.

Glad to see that you can be active on discord, report 1 or 2 posts here and there and get mod. Never knew it was this easy.

Take that 20% off because at this point you are trying to impress the mods and make yourself seen as a "hard" mod that is strict and shouldnt be "fucked" with.
another user edited their post like a dickhead and made @fukmylyf look like he was stupid
Nobody made anyone look stupid. Stop trying to start shit up. I had my reasons to edit my thread.

The first mistake was banning him in the first place. He shouldnt even be in this discussion.

Fuck off, I am fully aware of the rules and how shit works around here now. After my ban on discord for which was related to @EthnicelNL posting traps I called out other members which were doing the same shit. Yet they are still around and I got instantly banned.

I decided to post a little "joke" which then I realised will get a me a warning because it was firstly unrelated to the thread, and it could be seen as a personal attack because I said someone else is gay. (jfl at taking that as an attack)

I even said myself free @fukmylyf . I wasnt even aware he got banned for that reason, I am glad that you unbanned him. He shouldnt have been banned in the first place.

Glad to see that you can be active on discord, report 1 or 2 posts here and there and get mod. Never knew it was this easy.

Take that 20% off because at this point you are trying to impress the mods and make yourself seen as a "hard" mod that is strict and shouldnt be "fucked" with.

Nobody made anyone look stupid. Stop trying to start shit up. I had my reasons to edit my thread.

The first mistake was banning him in the first place. He shouldnt even be in this discussion.
you editing it out may have been due to genuine stupidity rather than done with any malice, but the bottom line is that your actions have resulted in the mod team warning an innocent, resulting in him receiving a temporary ban. if fukmylyf wasn't an established member, if a newbie was the victim of this, at best, the mod team's time would have been wasted looking into him, and at worst, he could have gotten banned permanently. you fucked up by editing your post out, take the consequences.

no one has EVER posted any trannies in the discord server, you emotional moron. they are anime girls, which you seem to think are trannies.

thanks!!!
victory.gif
i am very glad to hear that some people are objective enough to appreciate mod work.