Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

My Sons,

Fear not, for I have seen your tears and heard your cries. You are not forgotten nor forsaken. Consider Joseph, sold into slavery yet elevated to Pharaoh's right hand. And consider Moses, hidden among reeds yet chosen to lead my people from bondage.

Your rejection by foids is but a test, a trial by fire that strengthens your spirit and draws you nearer toMe, GØD. It has enabled you to see the true nature of the Devil as work, the ‘matrix’ of you will. As David said, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." (Psalm 119:71)

So stand tall, my children, for your redemption draweth nigh. Soon shall I, GØD wipe away your tears, replacing them with crowns of glory. Even now, I, GØD prepare a banquet for you in the halls of eternity, where you shall feast upon the fruits of your patience and righteousness

My Sons,

Fear not, for I have seen your tears and heard your cries. You are not forgotten nor forsaken. Consider Joseph, sold into slavery yet elevated to Pharaoh's right hand. And consider Moses, hidden among reeds yet chosen to lead my people from bondage.

Your rejection by foids is but a test, a trial by fire that strengthens your spirit and draws you nearer toMe, GØD. It has enabled you to see the true nature of the Devil as work, the ‘matrix’ of you will. As David said, "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn your statutes." (Psalm 119:71)

So stand tall, my children, for your redemption draweth nigh. Soon shall I, GØD wipe away your tears, replacing them with crowns of glory. Even now, I, GØD prepare a banquet for you in the halls of eternity, where you shall feast upon the fruits of your patience and righteousness
Could you please stop shitposting in Ban Discussion ? Thank you

Since the video @Karakol96 posted was permanently deleted and the mod that deleted it doesn't know if it could have been a retractable blade or not, Fat Link has decided to give Karakol a mulligan.
What is a mulligan?

What is a mulligan?
A mulligan is a second chance to perform an action, usually after the first chance went wrong through bad luck or a blunder. Its best-known use is in golf, whereby it refers to a player being allowed, only informally, to replay a stroke, although that is against the formal rules of golf. The term has also been applied to other sports, games, and fields generally. The origin of the term is unclear.

A mulligan is a second chance to perform an action, usually after the first chance went wrong through bad luck or a blunder. Its best-known use is in golf, whereby it refers to a player being allowed, only informally, to replay a stroke, although that is against the formal rules of golf. The term has also been applied to other sports, games, and fields generally. The origin of the term is unclear.
Understood, thanks

What is a mulligan?
I need about 5 mulligans to hit the ball in a straight fucking line

@GØD - i believe - has more then modpower and can disappear and appear in every form himself. Did he really ask you @Uggo Mongo ?

@GØD - i believe - has more then modpower and can disappear and appear in every form himself. Did he really ask you @Uggo Mongo ?
False god and yes.

By making his account with 10/11 years old
I know it's not impossible but some 11 year old making an account and just leaving it sitting with no posts just to come back to it 3 years later seems strange

I know it's not impossible but some 11 year old making an account and just leaving it sitting with no posts just to come back to it 3 years later seems strange
There were plenty of sleeper accounts in the past