Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

so @SupremeAutist requested a self ban. wonder what the story is. bored or annoyed with forum? just moving on? ascend? maybe too busy? interesting. it always makes me think

My Name Jeff

Someone check on lonelysince
Its @Overrrr account pending for deletation? I hope not @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle
Can you three check?
intredasting...
i asked. he got a 4 day ban from @proudweeb for "advocating to unban a pedo" or something along those lines. unrelated to this, during that time he seemingly abandoned his account. @Uggo Mongo said this:
That's not what it is. He tried to do something stupid on another website and now he's trying to cover his tracks.

thread relating to this: https://incels.is/threads/lonelysince2006-leaving-forum.637726/

Were @AndronovanSupremacy and @dementus the same person by any chance?

@Puer aeternus
i got banned cuz of homosexuality,

And likening the difference of transgenderism and being an incel

ofc i left out huge details jfl,
tranny is like being femcels, they are making an active choice to suffer, incels were born this way.
a tranny commiting suicide, is not cuz muhammed called them a tranny, its cuz they dont look like a woman, every time they look into the mirror they see a man. The success to being a trooner (sexual fetish) is how good looks you have, and how female you look.

I guess this was supposed to be an "aha gotcha" to normies.
but just sounded weird asf

so @SupremeAutist requested a self ban. wonder what the story is. bored or annoyed with forum? just moving on? ascend? maybe too busy? interesting. it always makes me think
damm only here for two months and already got bored ?

like i always say this, summer is worst time on this forum, so many teenage fakecels

Hoping for the return of @SupremeAutist and @lonelysince2006

why is @der_komische banned?

Karakol96 is banned for exactly 1 month due to posting animal abuse content.

A mod hard deleted the post and Karakol had made a new topic claiming his post was a joke and the cat had only been stabbed by a fake (probably retractable) knife but with the post fully deleted there’s no way for us to know the true and full nature of the post now.

Besides all of that joke or not that type of shit posted here is simply bad optics and fodder for IT virtue signalers to chimp out over and post about in their faux outrage at incels in their pathetic ongoing attempts to draw unwanted and unnecessary media and Biden Junta attention towards us which we and the big homie @Master simply don’t need.

So he’s gone for 1 month even if it was a joke to send a message to everyone that some jokes simply aren’t worth playing here.

A mod hard deleted the post and Karakol had made a new topic claiming his post was a joke and the cat had only been stabbed by a fake (probably retractable) knife but with the post fully deleted there’s no way for us to know the true and full nature of the post now.

Besides all of that joke or not that type of shit posted here is simply bad optics and fodder for IT virtue signalers to chimp out over and post about in their faux outrage at incels in their pathetic ongoing attempts to draw unwanted and unnecessary media and Biden Junta attention towards us which we and the big homie @Master simply don’t need.

So he’s gone for 1 month even if it was a joke to send a message to everyone that some jokes simply aren’t worth playing here.
I see. Thanks for the notice, saar

who banned him?
i have seen those videos of cats being"stabbed" with fake knife and it is EXTREMELY obvious that they are fake. i cant see any reason an adult male with a functioning brain could mistake them for being real
Cat kill

~ when you first show that the knife is fake, THEN it is different.
yes, but give the mods some credit and respect regarding functioning brains.
they are pretty good in detecting what is good for the site
especially @Uggo Mongo when he is not drunk

Last edited:
Since the video @Karakol96 posted was permanently deleted and the mod that deleted it doesn't know if it could have been a retractable blade or not, Fat Link has decided to give Karakol a mulligan.