Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Where did @Rixinuj go, dont tell me self banned

Reason for @Vyn ban?

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @proudweeb

Why is @Liu KANG banned?

I tried to put this into @Silent_friend 's profile but I encountered the 420 character limit on profiles so I shall post it here, the appropriate place.

Frankly, I would let him in based on the fact that he is so persistent.

Don't forget that a woman apparently got paragon rank (I heard such from someone else some time ago) so don't think that it's exactly maximum security, it's simply that many of the "infiltrators" as they are called are simply very low Intelligence and some really can't figure out that feminine typing patterns are quite obvious.

Now as you can see I've already made an entry on this individuals profile (ironic) but what's intresting is that anyone could simply make a different account and try again, so the fact that he's going to this extent and according to his words has good intentions, I would give him his "freedom" so to speak.

Besides, he would have a million eyes on him because of this little "event" he wouldn't be able to get away with anything, but there are also accounts as old as about 2020 that have 0 posts but just lurk, most likely federal agents.

For the sake of comedy I'd let him go, not sure why I wrote this ramble.

Might be, I would not know.

What is the lore of that user?

Do you have the links to any of her threads? How was it discovered that she is a female in the first place?
i
My my, she even essentially laughed in the mods faces with a picture. how embarrassing.

View attachment 1226669
it was a big fat LARP tbh. Pic was photoshopped and the actual person behind the acc was some beanercel. He fabricated it all to get fellow trucel @hollowcel banned for some reason. “Her” thread was moved to bunker

IMG 1699

i

it was a big fat LARP tbh. Pic was photoshopped and the actual person behind the acc was some beanercel. He fabricated it all to get fellow trucel @hollowcel banned for some reason. “Her” thread was moved to bunker

View attachment 1226682
So that user wasn't even a woman? And btw is @unsettling the same person behind @hollowcel an unbanned account. Literally chads.is

i

View attachment 1226682
The plot thickens.

faust and dante project moon and 1 more drawn by ivy 675671  sample 64a40504a830e4ffd9377a9e

How do you know it was all fabricated? Was it confirmed?
confirmed by official mod yes. Once you get bunker access you can read the entire 8 page thread on this if you want
Screenshot 73

I tried to put this into @Silent_friend 's profile but I encountered the 420 character limit on profiles so I shall post it here, the appropriate place.

Frankly, I would let him in based on the fact that he is so persistent.

Don't forget that a woman apparently got paragon rank (I heard such from someone else some time ago) so don't think that it's exactly maximum security, it's simply that many of the "infiltrators" as they are called are simply very low Intelligence and some really can't figure out that feminine typing patterns are quite obvious.

Now as you can see I've already made an entry on this individuals profile (ironic) but what's intresting is that anyone could simply make a different account and try again, so the fact that he's going to this extent and according to his words has good intentions, I would give him his "freedom" so to speak.

Besides, he would have a million eyes on him because of this little "event" he wouldn't be able to get away with anything, but there are also accounts as old as about 2020 that have 0 posts but just lurk, most likely federal agents.

For the sake of comedy I'd let him go, not sure why I wrote this ramble.
He can go on .org

Why is @unsettling still banned BTW.

Not sure if alt accusations are allowed, but

(Random message left on my profile)
BlackWhite
You guys need to be paid here.
Good content deserves some.

But you guys for sure need to update your skills detecting human flash,
your reverse Turing tests are off

I am the first human that passed it convincing I am a robot.

Not easy :-D

Cheers
Jun 15, 2023

Whoever the fuck this day old grAY was :feelswhat:

and then @Multicell having the same exact pfp
:feelssus:

How many warnings does @AsakuraHao @Uggo Mongo