Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SupremeAutist ?

What did @Hikikomori_Trucel do?

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

@Fat Link @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Dregster @Caesercel @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

100% - Permaban
Admitted being a pedophile

40% Advocating for unbanning a pedo
100% - Permaban
Admitted being a pedophile
There is no rule against that, though. There is one for sexualizing minors, but I need to see evidence of him doing that.

And being a lolicon is not necessarily pedophilia as we have many loliconcels who are not pedophiles.

Disclaimer: I am not condoning pedophilia whatsoever.

Admitted being a pedophile and was banned by @LeFrenchCel for it.

proof or larp
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

There is no rule against that, though. There is one for sexualizing minors, but I need to see evidence of him doing that.

And being a lolicon is not necessarily pedophilia as we have many loliconcels who are not pedophiles.

Disclaimer: I am not condoning pedophilia whatsoever.

All of that is included under the "sexualization of minors" rule. Our moderation team has already reviewed the evidence and banned said user.

Furthermore, what you are doing is a common rhetorical technique used by pedo advocates. We do not allow that here and have banned users for it in the past.

Also, it does not reflect well on you that you would advocate for the unbanning of a pedo, seemingly out of the middle of nowhere, who only had 76 posts and who has not even logged into the forum in 5 months.

Why ban @lonelysince2006???

@faded also has a 4 day temp. He hit it due to low effort in ID (already had a lot of warnings points though)

@weaselbomber
please just be temp or requested. He's one of the only good users here

@Overrrr was lonelysince2006. anyone know what the deal is? reset his profile banner and pic and changed name? is he leaving?

Its @Overrrr account pending for deletation? I hope not @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle
Can you three check?