Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Damn what the fuck. I thought Dusk was a buddy boyo. :cryfeels:
Seemed like an amicable guy.

WHY WOULD A FAKECEL POSTMAXX TO 18K THAT MAKES NO SENSE. :reeeeee:

Anyway my girlfriend is quite edgy and we like to read funny incel posts on the forum together. She even wrote some posts herself, specifically the anime stuff and poems.
@CruxGammata @Bianor @Fatass3000 @Biowaste Removal

WHY WOULD A FAKECEL POSTMAXX TO 18K THAT MAKES NO SENSE. :reeeeee:
Ausbloke posted 20k posts in two separate accounts
well, neither Dusk nor Ausbloke posted anything really
var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

Last edited:
Exactly the sort of people i'm describing tbh. I joined this site 6 years ago and we've had the same problem ever since. IT Consistently create false flags. Some of them we can find, but given the amount we do find, imagine how many we haven't. They do it on purpose to enable their prejudices
What happened to your old accout ?

dont trust 2024cels with 10k+ posts, never
Ye, I now understand why some people thought I'm an alt when I reached paragon shortly after joining the website.

Why is @cheapling banned kumars

Also I didn't understand the dusk situation, can anyone tell me completely why @Dusk is banned

He didn't food worship tho, I'm confused, is saying I like foid music wrong or is it because billions eillish hates incels
Well I just read the post, looks like foid worship, so it's understandable

telling people to rope all across the forums and being a cunt in general. Lasts 2 days.
so you do care about that. i was going to make a thread about why are so many coming here with their kys posts/sigs. weird to come here and want the forum to kys. :feelsthink:

Not a ban but is @Med Anime still active ? I noticed he has a new avi

@trenchcoatmafia ?

What was @Dusk other account?

@vandetta that nigga literally get temporarily banned easily