Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Serious question: Should/Will @incel god be unbanned? On the one hand, she is an obvious infiltrator and likely a foid, but on the other hand, the evidence of her being NorthernSolution is shaky at best and so the main reason why she was banned does not exist any more.

I am really torn about it because she is 100% a bad user and should not be here, but on the other hand I also would not like a precedence of manufactured evidence leading to a ban.

Btw it just appears that he had another acc before this one that was banned for not being incel :feelswhere:

You are a philosopher, Saar? Doubtlessly you have heard the word "battology" from the Greek βαττολογία (“stammering speech”). It means a needless and tiresome repetition in writing or speaking; continual unnecessary reiteration of the same words, phrases, or idea.
@Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 hardban him :society:
He still has access to the bunker

Sleeper accounts like @Sirax and @tayhrdl should not be allowed, if @tayhrdl is not a fed as he claims then simply and kindly make him create a new account

@latinocelhispanicel ?

Sleeper accounts like @Sirax and @tayhrdl should not be allowed, if @tayhrdl is not a fed as he claims then simply and kindly make him create a new account
My original account (@tayhrdl) got hard-banned in 2018, with all my threads and posts deleted. I lurked occasionally, until I rejoined in 2023. In 2024, using that alt, I asked a mod to unban @tayhrdl, which he did.

TBH, I'm just not that interesting and I don't know what to post so I just lurk; it helps me cope. :feelsbadman:

All these Niggers that get back in the forum through the back door are like Ohtani with gambling and Canelo tainted beef they will always have a asterisk against their name no matter what they post .

do you know the reason his other account was banned for not being incel?

:feelsseriously: so we were his entertainment and when he got bored he decided to self ban. I thought he was one of the few truecels based on his story of being bullied as well.

:feelsseriously: so we were his entertainment and when he got bored he decided to self ban. I thought he was one of the few truecels based on his story of being bullied as well.
Can't trust anyone tbh

That's is ban all 2024cels

This has been happening for the over 6 years this site has existed. Dont waste your time getting worked up about it. Instead just laugh at the fact that normies are pathetic enough to waste their time fucking doing it. Their lives are either LARPs or pathetic enough to even bother.

People who are sure of themselves don't spend their time infiltrating our forums. These same normies are pathetic. And tbh the ones that admit to it are ideal. They just further show how vindictive normies are towards us. And how so many of them intentionally false flag. They make examples of themselves.

@proudweeb please do wipe his sewers posts, he has no right to leave his mark there in my humble opinion

Instead just laugh at the fact that normies are pathetic enough to waste their time fucking doing it. Their lives are either LARPs or pathetic enough to even bother.
People who are sure of themselves don't spend their time infiltrating our forums. These same normies are pathetic. And tbh the ones that admit to it are ideal.
Amen to that, I used to to think infiltrators don't have more than 1000 posts here and that they mostly lurk but I have severely underestimated how boring the life of the average normie is. They're unhappy with their lifes so they enter this forum to boost their self esteem. "My life is shit but its not that shit" is their mindset, but at the end of the day, their life is still pathetic and shit.

Amen to that, I used to to think infiltrators don't have more than 1000 posts here and that they mostly lurk but I have severely underestimated how boring the life of the average normie is. They're unhappy with their lifes so they enter this forum to boost their self esteem. "My life is shit but its not that shit" is their mindset, but at the end of the day, their life is still pathetic and shit.
You truly have to be a fucking nobody in the real world to take genuine pleasure in trying to fuck with our spaces... People with real lives are not even close to being around the lives of rejects. They think it's somehow funny to fuck with us, but we already know our place, the fact they decide to fuck with us shows just how little is going on in their lives.

In some way, many male normies fuck with us because they know they're on the fucking knifes edge of becoming incel. They've experienced fractions of the incel experience, and they somehow think that "combating the big bad inkwell" will save them from their life of half rejection. They know in 10 years, they're going to be seen as nothing. But dare to appease the masses by thinking that their appeasal increases their "fuckability".

Most male feminists are incelibate. Women despise such men. This is so evident in how they view and treat them even if their evaluations are false. "An ugly (women rate most men as below average) man gives a fuck about me... HUH hes a fucking pervert"...

You truly have to be a fucking nobody in the real world to take genuine pleasure in trying to fuck with our spaces... People with real lives are not even close to being around the lives of rejects. They think it's somehow funny to fuck with us, but we already know our place, the fact they decide to fuck with us shows just how little is going on in their lives.

In some way, many male normies fuck with us because they know they're on the fucking knifes edge of becoming incel. They've experienced fractions of the incel experience, and they somehow think that "combating the big bad inkwell" will save them from their life of half rejection. They know in 10 years, they're going to be seen as nothing. But dare to appease the masses by thinking that their appeasal increases their "fuckability".

Most male feminists are incelibate. Women despise such men. This is so evident in how they view and treat them even if their evaluations are false. "A man gives a fuck about me... HUH hes a fucking pervert"...
Reminds me of ITcucks who supposedly have so much better lives than us, yet they spend their whole day on .is, looking at all the posts here, ready to screenshot any of them and say "HEY LOOK AT HOW [insert non-woke word] THIS INCEL LOSER IS" :feelshaha:

Reminds me of ITcucks who supposedly have so much better lives than us, yet they spend their whole day on .is, looking at all the posts here, ready to screenshot any of them and say "HEY LOOK AT HOW [insert non-woke word] THIS INCEL LOSER IS" :feelshaha:
We live absolutely rent-free in ITs minds.

Exactly the sort of people i'm describing tbh. I joined this site 6 years ago and we've had the same problem ever since. IT Consistently create false flags. Some of them we can find, but given the amount we do find, imagine how many we haven't. They do it on purpose to enable their prejudices

Can't trust anyone tbh
What the fuck, he was one of the few users on here that I got along with, and you're telling me he's the alt of one of the most blatant fakecels. Even worse, one of the other users I got along with I highly suspect is an actual federal agent.