Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

We need answers @LeFrenchCel

Why is @niggers and @Efiliste gone

For Efiliste he has supposed links with an infiltrator

Hard to see how far it goes atm

For Efiliste he has supposed links with an infiltrator

Hard to see how far it goes atm
Well he does frequently end up on IT and really liked making bait threads. It kinda backfired on him if he is innocent.

so @Efiliste is permabanned until further notice?

so @Efiliste is permabanned until further notice?
This sounds too fucked up to be true. How the fuck are mods banning him?

And WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY RESPONDING...

@Mo. Ds: well done for banning the one person keeping this forum afloat

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

This sounds too fucked up to be true. How the fuck are mods banning him?

And WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY RESPONDING...

@Mo. Ds: well done for banning the one person keeping this forum afloat
Joined Mar 24, 2024 Posts 184
@svgmn1 @Dusk

Makes me think you're northernsolution and either being retarded or trying to have us think you're northernsolution to frame efiliste as one of your alts tbh

Makes me think you're northernsolution and either being retarded or trying to have us think you're northernsolution to frame efiliste as one of your alts tbh
Makes me think you have a delusional disorder tbh

Alternatively, maybe you are northernsolution and trying to project

@PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel
this @supermaxxer pro @Efiliste shill is sus (sub 200 posts gray as usual) :feelssus:

Joined Mar 24, 2024 Posts 184
@svgmn1 @Dusk
tbh I still don't know the details about how they caught Efiliste

I went to the bany appeals out of interest (and because there's too much noise about him)
seems like he got caught in 4k involved in dms with an infiltrator and trying to clear

that raises my previous 70% suspicion to 90% about his profile being an infiltrator :feelscomfy:

@PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel
this @supermaxxer pro @Efiliste shill is sus (sub 200 posts gray as usual) :feelssus:
and yet another futile attempt at trying to get rid of someone on absolutely no basis

Go ban yourself bro

and yet another futile attempt at trying to get rid of someone on absolutely no basis

Go ban yourself bro
curb your sperging a little bit. no need to make a noise. your main account isn't going back :feelscomfy:

curb your sperging a little bit. no need to make a noise. your main account isn't going back :feelscomfy:
Never engage in conversations with obvious infiltrators; their aim is to create turmoil. Simply report and forget.

Never engage in conversations with obvious infiltrators; their aim is to create turmoil. Simply report and forget.
I fucking hate these faggot infiltroons: Our lives are uneasy & miserable as it is, we just want a place -already shit enough as it is- to vent, shitpost, and at least try to be high-IQ. Yet these cunts just can’t leave us alone, which proves they’re just as miserable, if not more, than we are.

I fucking hate these faggot infiltroons: Our lives are uneasy & miserable as it is, we just want a place -already shit enough as it is- to vent, shitpost, and at least try to be high-IQ. Yet these cunts just can’t leave us alone, which proves they’re just as miserable, if not more, than we are.
100% agree

:yes: :bigbrain:

This. If I am happy I never care much about troons or other minorities but these faggots obsess over us.

What do infiltrators do specifically though. Some of them are trolls while others are attention seekers, they all have different reasons and they can be anything from edgy teenagers to foids to narcy Chads.
They post rape and ER posts to post on IT and talk about how evil we are

He has all but admitted that he is.
I can't wait till that fag is permabanned: When he is, I will role-up the ultimate packwatch & pour gasoline on that zoomer faggots grave.

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @PLA1092 @The Enforcer can I please have permission to post in ban-appeals JUST ONCE, I have something I want to comment on the most recent one. :feelshehe:

@Uggo Mongo @Fat Link @PLA1092 @The Enforcer can I please have permission to post in ban-appeals JUST ONCE, I have something I want to comment on the most recent one. :feelshehe:
Make your comments here , Saar

What do infiltrators do specifically though. Some of them are trolls while others are attention seekers, they all have different reasons and they can be anything from edgy teenagers to foids to narcy Chads.
Undermine the forum and legitimate users, but thankfully their too dumb for that.