Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got hit on today!

⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
I was walking outside when i suddenly heard a female sounding voice shout "So hot!!" (in my language, not in english) and it sounded like it was in my direction
I looked back and saw a 6'5 trannoid abomination winking and waving at me
Fml

get catcalled by a troonfag :feelswhat:
nigga are you sure

I was walking outside when i suddenly heard a female sounding voice shout "So hot!!" (in my language, not in english) and it sounded like it was in my direction
Fml

mogs me tbh

get catcalled by a troonfag :feelswhat:
nigga are you sure
Its called bait post bro
The place i live in is full of trannies, most are also prostitutes
There's a chance he wasn't even attracted to me but was just trying to get a new customer

Would puke if that happens to me

Fml
Kys mogger

@Chudpreet
Yeah, this is likely a troll thread. Though something like this happening in Brazil is definitely possible
Why are you tagging your transracial boyfriend?
"Transracial", huh? :feelskek: I wonder if you'd keep this same energy for white progressives who make it their entire personality to virtue signal about race and bitch about whites constantly.

Rhetorical question, btw. I already know you wouldn't.

banned niggER

Fml
Lol

nope I’d rather die
4qN5tbr

Fml
I hope you get fucking raped by a nigger until you have a pink sock and then you get your cock cut off and fed to you