Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

And @bus27jihad

Mods, any chances of my fellow romaniancels getting unbanned?

I don't remember what happened to romaniancel

But I think bus27jihad was accused of bragging or having some sort of success. Trust me, he was a truecel. I read those screenshots he posted from his classmates, they fucking hated his guts. They was a foid who had a hate boner for him, she basically told him to go to another school.

The brutality he experienced from being bullied constantly by his own classmates is a truecel trait.

He deserves another chance
Agreed, the banning of bus27jihad was unjust

@Enemy of Humanity

Why is @trognarukk banned ??
He was a good boyo noooooo

@trenchcoatmafia ?
I'm investigating why he would join a website for involuntarily celibate men and then berate said men for expressing a desire to have sex.

What did he say
I'm investigating why he would join a website for involuntarily celibate men and then berate said men for expressing a desire to have sex.

What did he say
Check his post history, Saar. I have decided to give him a 2 day vacation, enough time to ponder how ridiculous it is to berate other posters for expressing their desire for sex and companionship (with a woman) on a website explicitly for involuntarily celibate men.

Mods what do you think about @Marcus Toole . His post history looks like he is some journalist, he also interviewed many incels here in private chat I guess. @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo

You can ban me, nothing new to me. And the forum is most of the time most depressing to me than something else. Gray i guess ? so goodbye

WHY THE FUCK IS @Saysitsover STILL BANNED After like almost 2 weeks @LeFrenchCel

You can ban me, nothing new to me. And the forum is most of the time most depressing to me than something else. Gray i guess ? so goodbye
Saar, you shouldst ask me for an interview. Publish me in your Rolling Stone or whatever you frog eaters read.

@Efiliste