Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

And @bus27jihad

Mods, any chances of my fellow romaniancels getting unbanned?

I don't remember what happened to romaniancel

But I think bus27jihad was accused of bragging or having some sort of success. Trust me, he was a truecel. I read those screenshots he posted from his classmates, they fucking hated his guts. They was a foid who had a hate boner for him, she basically told him to go to another school.

The brutality he experienced from being bullied constantly by his own classmates is a truecel trait.

He deserves another chance
Agreed, the banning of bus27jihad was unjust

@Enemy of Humanity

Why is @trognarukk banned ??
He was a good boyo noooooo

@trenchcoatmafia ?
I'm investigating why he would join a website for involuntarily celibate men and then berate said men for expressing a desire to have sex.

What did he say
Check his post history, Saar. I have decided to give him a 2 day vacation, enough time to ponder how ridiculous it is to berate other posters for expressing their desire for sex and companionship (with a woman) on a website explicitly for involuntarily celibate men.

Mods what do you think about @Marcus Toole . His post history looks like he is some journalist, he also interviewed many incels here in private chat I guess. @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo

You can ban me, nothing new to me. And the forum is most of the time most depressing to me than something else. Gray i guess ? so goodbye

WHY THE FUCK IS @Saysitsover STILL BANNED After like almost 2 weeks @LeFrenchCel

You can ban me, nothing new to me. And the forum is most of the time most depressing to me than something else. Gray i guess ? so goodbye
Saar, you shouldst ask me for an interview. Publish me in your Rolling Stone or whatever you frog eaters read.

@Efiliste

Incels who have outed fakecels efforts are in vain and many are released then start posting vigorously posting on this forum and obviously out to get payback by any means possible .

@Saysitsover will nevER learn.

What happened to @Efiliste ?

mods answer everything related to unknown grays but will not tell us what happened to @Efiliste

woke up this morning to see a infiltrator banned :feelsokman: lifefuel for this forum . thank you mods

You are a good infiltrator :feelsaww:
Honestly wouldn't mind you staying here if you are only here for interviews.

Hope you get a pay rise in your firm :feelshaha:

@Hexagon77 another older user gone, RIP.

The demographics here are getting replaced by 2024cels.
Most of the 2020cels and most of the 2021cels are gone, now the 2022 cels are getting weeded out