Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those of you who have tried weed, what does it feel like to smoke?

I'd imagine like sleep deprivation

Dunno you should ask the american and germancels

Germany just legalized so theres bound to be stoners from there on this forum.

I smoke to feel nice for an hour or two. It makes music sound better, food taste better, and movies more interesting. It can make your body feel numb and tingly. It can make you laugh harder than you ever thought possible.

Indica makes me feel relaxed, music sounds better, video games are more fun, minor sense of munchies and tired. Lasts for about two hours with lesser effects for about 30 mins - 1hr. It's a nice experience but stoner fags often over rate how good weed is.

I smoke to feel nice for an hour or two. It makes music sound better, food taste better, and movies more interesting. It can make your body feel numb and tingly. It can make you laugh harder than you ever thought possible.
I heard it gives you a more intense feeling than you aleredy have so i feel its more of a drug for happy people.

If you have happy moments thats when you should be smoking, To intense that but not too much so it deplete your dopamine.

Don't go too crazy on THC content and ur gucci (no more than 10%)

I wanna try weed man

It makes anger go away for a little while and it tastes good to me if you have good weed that's why I do it

Made me drowsy, sleepy and cognitively impaired.

makes you very chill and hungry. In combination with beer gives great joy and pleasure

Weed is the next best thing since slice bread...

When I get high.. I love watching:

1.ww2 black and white footages...

2. Nostalgia television....

3. Play video games....
(mainly 2k or allied general)

4. Watch and listen to
jak tripper/progresso videos
1. Nuclear magic
2. Worship the animal
3. Conjeeled (my personal favorite)

View: https://youtu.be/PxmnS5uIw34?si=xYdBzH4r06Mz1QP-

I mean...I trip and just like...my brain gives me visions and puts Me in a better psyched out world of my liking...it all depends on who you are as a person tho

I also forgot..when I'm high..I love watching 70s and 80s horror movies...or slasher movies

I love weedmaxxing. Makes me laugh more, gives me the munchies, i feel more relaxed and it can also help sleep

depends on what head space ur in. if ur full of anxiety it will make it worse. if you are relaxed and calm it will make u feel even better.
ive smoked weed 2-3 times and felt no effects. i wish i could enjoy it too like other people do. :incel:

Its common to not feel anything the first few times
What do you say should I try once more? How many times did it take you to feel the effects?

Weed is the next best thing since slice bread...

When I get high.. I love watching:

1.ww2 black and white footages...

2. Nostalgia television....

3. Play video games....
(mainly 2k or allied general)

4. Watch and listen to
jak tripper/progresso videos
1. Nuclear magic
2. Worship the animal
3. Conjeeled (my personal favorite)

View: https://youtu.be/PxmnS5uIw34?si=xYdBzH4r06Mz1QP-

I mean...I trip and just like...my brain gives me visions and puts Me in a better psyched out world of my liking...it all depends on who you are as a person tho

But what do you feel?

On me it's similar to alcohol (maybe slightly more relaxing) but you have to be careful because once I got too much and I felt like something in my veins was making waves (maybe something like shivers) regularily going up and down my body stressing me and exhausting my body

It makes me able to connect to my feelings and Body. Sensation i dont feel being sober in general

Food tastes better. Music sounds better. Generally you’re more chilled about everything but sometimes get a little paranoid. Personally it makes me think more neurotypical also.

I smoke frequently but in very small quantity, normally 2/3 puffs will get me high. My last 3.5g was stretched out for 3 months which people could smoke in a day. But I stopped a while ago to focus on other less detrimental copes

Last edited: